Flow 32 [Final]

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya, Jimin, fix your bow. You look disheveled.”

 

“Jin hyung, I can fix it myself!” said Jimin while trying to wrestle the bow out of Jin’s hands.

 

“Man who would’ve thought that it was already time for V-hyung and Sun-hee to get married.” said Jungkook.

 

It was finally the day of the wedding and everyone and everything was looking elegant. V and his family were with Sun-hee’s family, receiving the guests. Many celebrities were invited to the wedding so there were extra guards around the area. Some of the members were with V while the others were waiting outside Sun-hee’s room, making sure only invited guests could go in.

 

“Man I kind of feel like a bodyguard.” said Jimin as he checked himself in the reflection of the window.

 

“Our sister in law will need many bodyguards after this haha” said Jungkook.

 

“That sounds so weird. Sun-hee is our sister-in-law…”

 

Of course it’s weird thought Jungkook. Jungkook slowly got lost in his thoughts.

 

“Way to daydream guys. You should pay attention to who’s coming in and going out.” said a voice. Jungkook snapped back to reality and saw Mina standing in front of them. She was wearing the bridesmaid dress and had her makeup and hair done perfectly.

 

“Hey noona. You look great!” said Jungkook smiling.

 

“Haha, thanks. You’re looking quite dapper too...” She looked at Jimin and nearly burst out in laughter. Jimin was completely red in the face and looked flustered. He still wasn’t over the fact how amazing she looked.

 

“You alright there, Jimin?”

 

Jimin barely managed a nodded. Jungkook patted him on the back.

 

“It’s time for the ceremony to start!” Jin gathered all the members around to get ready.

 

“Ah that's our cue. I’ll go get Sun-hee. You guys go to Taehyung” Mina nodded to the guys. Mina opened the doors to the bride’s waiting room. Sun-hee looked up from her mirror and smiled. She looked very radiant in her wedding dress. It was a satin sweetheart dress with a sheer lace train.

 

“Wow you look very beautiful.” Mina said with mixed emotions. It was as if she was letting her own get married.

 

“Thanks eonni...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter