Flow 12

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun-hee’s mouth gaped open at the breathtaking scenery as the van passed by “Wah...daebak...”

 

Mina helped the younger one close before anything comes out of it.
 

“I can’t believe this is finally happening. We’re performing on the same stage as BTS!!!” Sun-hee nearly screamed with excitement. The girls’ manager turned around and shushed the maknae.

 

“Sun-hee you’re being too loud.” the manager groaned.

 

“Ahh sorry…” Sun-hee looked apologetic. The manager couldn’t help but smile. He watched the two work really hard for this moment to debut.

 

“It's alright. Try to contain your excitement.” Sun-hee nodded enthusiastically and then glued her face to the window again. It took 30 minutes from the airport to the venue. Mina recalled how hectic it was at the airport. The whole waiting area was filled with Osaka BTS fans. Thanks to the teasers and the company’s youtube account, the girls became somewhat famous as well before their debut, and had also garnered fans at the airport as well. The security quickly led the idols through another exit due to the massive crowd there to greet them and out to their cars. Mina sighed. The hustle felt nostalgic to her. She glanced over at Sun-hee who was now listening to music and singing every single line repeatedly. It was nice to have someone who was bright as Sun-hee as her partner. Mina put her headphones on and drifted off to sleep.

 

The cars stopped at a small town before heading to the venue. Sun-hee immediately hopped out of the car and stretched.\

 

“Mmm~ The weather is perfect!”

 

She walked over to the other car with the guys. Most of them were knocked out with sleep except the maknae line and J-hope.

 

“Well looks like we have another ball of energy to join us” laugh J-hope. Sun-hee was already chatting away with the maknaes.

 

“I heard there is so much stuff to see in Osaka. I wonder if we’ll have time to visit places before we leave again. I need to take soooo many pictures.”

 

“Probably not” V put his hands behind his head “We just hop on the plane, perform, hop on another plane and repeat sadly.”

 

“Is Mina sleeping in the car?” Jimin asked.

 

Sun-hee peered into the car “Looks like it. She’s passed out like a baby”

 

“Hyung I want to go eat!” Jungkook piped up “Can we go now?”

 

“You guys go ahead first, I’ll wait for eonni- oh speak of the devil.”

 

The car door opened and Mina stepped out with unsteady footing.

 

“Sun-ah...” Mina rubbed her eyes. She was still groggy from her nap.

 

Sun-hee shushed the guys “She’s never fully awake for the first minutes.”

 

“Eonni, come here! We’re going to go eat now.” Sun-hee called out to Mina.

 

“Kay~”

 

Jimin had to cover his mouth from saying anything. She looked harmless unlike her usual feisty self. Just like a harmless puppy waddling over.

 

Mina walked over to the sound of her maknae’s voice but then Sun-hee hid behind Jimin and plop goes Mina’s head on Jimin’s shoulder. Sun-hee snickered at her little prank.

 

“Sun-ah, Mina eonni is gonna go back to sleep. You were going to forget your wallet.” Mina mumbled and gave it to Jimin who Mina thought was Sun-hee. After handing it over she dragged herself back to the car.

 

V and Jungkook looked at each other.

 

“Well...what just happened?” Sun-hee laughed and grabbed her wallet from Jimin. She turned to her manager and yelled “ Manager oppa! We’re gonna go get something to eat!” Her manager nodded his head and went back to his phone call. Sun-hee ran over to the sleeping members and tried waking them up but they wouldn’t budge. At the end she gave up and left with the remaining boys.

 

“What time do we need to be back?” asked Sun-hee.

 

“Well we have an hour until pre rehearsals...so an hour.” said Jhope.

 

“Alright, lets go tour the area!” and with that Sun-hee started running. She was legitimately running around like a kid. Every time she stopped by a restaurant, she would look inside with wide eyes and get excited like a puppy. They finally ended up at an Okonomiyaki restaurant. They went inside and ordered the food. While they were waiting, they took so many pictures, cracked jokes and laughed like maniacs. While they were eating, Jungkook suddenly realized that he didn’t bring his wallet with him.

 

“Guys I didn’t bring my wallet. How are we going to pay?” The boys looked at him in shock. They, unfortunately, relied on Jungkook to usually pay for everything.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay for this one.” Sun-hee took out her card and showed it to them. Jimin grabbed her wallet and looked inside. There were a few japanese notes but there were mostly cards in there. He counted how many there were.

 

“10 cards?!”

 

Sun-hee pretended to flip her hair and acted like a bratty rich girl. “My dad is the CEO of a tech company. Of course we have a lot of money!” V gave her a look.

 

“Ah..sorry...but really though I’ll pay for this meal. It's the least I can do. You guys always help me and eonni.” Seeing as they didn’t have money with them, the boys could not refuse. Sun-hee paid the bill and off they went back to the venue.

----

While Sun-hee and the boys were eating, Mina had woken up from her nap and was practicing the choreography Sun-hee and her were performing just a few away from the parking lot. The hyung line of BTS had also woken up and were watching Mina practice by herself. Jin strolled up to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter