Flow 2

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Start

 

After the meet and greet part of the fan meet was over, it was time to reveal the raffle ticket winners. Everyone was waiting intently for the MC to reveal the numbers. Every time the MC made a dramatic pause, the audience would groan.

 

“There will be two winners today! Will it be you?” The MC boomed over the speakers, “Drumroll please...the first number is......5...4......9......3!” 5493?

 

Isn’t that me? thought Sun-hee.

 

“And this number belongs to...Moon Sun-hee! Congratulations! You get a chance to perform on stage for the members of BTS!” Sun-hee made her way through the crowd and onto the the stage. She could not believe that she was one of the winners for the contest. “Now Drumroll please….the second number is...3...2...6...1!” There was a long pause before the next name was revealed. Mina had forgotten where she had put her ticket. She patted herself down for it.

 

“Song.....Mi-”

 

Mina found her ticket in the inside of her phone case and gasped.

 

“Song Mina! Congratulations! Make your way up to the stage wherever you are”

 

Mina joined Sun-hee on the stage. They both took a second before recognizing each other from the pass incident. Sun-hee nudged Mina. “Even though you didn’t have a pass to meet them. I guess it’s your lucky day!” she whispered. “Haha, I can’t believe this is happening….” Mina was speechless.

 

“Since Sun-hee-ssi was called up first, she will have the first chance to showcase her talent for BTS. So what will you show off, Sun-hee-ssi?”

 

Sun-hee thought about it for a bit and answered, “I want to sing my favorite song which was used for the OST of Master’s Sun, Crazy for you by Hyorin.”

 

“Alright! Good luck to you!” the MC walked away from the center and left Sun-hee alone. Everyone was silent, waiting for her to start singing. She took a deep breath and looked at the BTS members. It seemed like they had sensed her nervousness. They all gave her reassuring smiles and even gave her a small “Hwaiting!” Sun-hee nodded and took another deep breath. She opened and started singing.

 

Once she started singing, her nervousness faded and she was able to give her best. Sun-hee loved to sing and she loved showing other people that she could sing. She sang the beginning of the song and skipped to the end. Sun-hee sang the last note and looked around. There was slight silence and then a thunderous applause. Suddenly she was able to breathe again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter