Flow 27

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gosh why do I have to make sure he didn't run away. Should've just forced Jungkook to go.." The blonde hair male grumbled. "Oh there he is. Freaking Park Jimin..." Suga was about to call out to him when he saw Jimin taking a hold of a familiar girl's wrist.

 

"About us you know... how you feel about me" he heard the younger male asking with a pleading tone.

 

---

 

"Jimin you're taking your sweet time aren't you?" Suga came up from behind. He placed a hand on the younger one's shoulder. Jimin’s attention was still solely on Mina.

 

"Ah-" Mina looked up and saw who it was. She diverted her eyes from eye contact.

 

"Hyung, we're in the middle of something. Can't you tell?" Jimin said with a hint of irritation.

 

"Well can't you tell that you're making her feel uncomfortable?"

 

"Can you stop butting in hyung?"

 

"What? Am I Interrupting something?"

 

Ignoring his hyung's last comment Jimin focused back at Mina. "Don't mind him. I want to know now."

 

Mina's arm squirmed within his grip. She couldn't loosen it. "I thought I told you-"

 

"Actually I agree with Jimin. I want to know as well." Suga interrupted.

 

Jimin groaned, "Hyung can't you just be quiet like usual. You usually don't in. Why do you even care?!"

 

"Cause it is my business. I don't like the thought of someone taking her away."

 

Jimin’s eyes narrowed, "You can't possibly-"

 

"What if I told you something crazy... that I like Mina too." He leaned against the nearby phone post and tilted his head, "Do you have a problem with that?"

 

Tension grew between the two men. On the other hand, Mina was trying to think of how to escape this mess.

 

"Who will you pick? Hyung or me?"

 

Mina eyes were glued to the ground. She knew if she didn't give him a solid answer this time, that this argument will get more complicated between the two members.

 

"I'm sorry..." She looked up for a second before looking away once more, "You're a really good friend to me and I don't want to lose you. Please, stop this you two."

 

Friend.

 

That was it, he was in the zone that any guy dreaded to be in. His grip loosen and Mina took this chance to take back her hand. She pushed the coffee carriers into Suga’s arms and made a mad dash to the other side of the street.

 

Jimin put his hand against his forehead. He knew the answer before it was said but having it spoken out loud hurt even more.

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter