009. Fight

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.            ** Chapter 9 (Fight) **

“What the hell, Oh Sehun?” I groaned in frustration, massaging my temples and looked at Sehun while my arms folded. He was lying on MY bed instead of lying on his bed. He came abruptly into my room and shoved me away from my bed and lying on it.

“It’s boring to stay alone there.” Sehun answered, closing his eyes as he was lying comfortably.

 “Yah.” I screamed angrily out of frustration. I don’t care if I was being rude to someone who I just met yesterday because he didn’t respect me either. “I let you to stay around me not hanging around me all the time.” I blew my bangs angrily. “Are you actually stupid not to understand my words?”

Suddenly, the knock on the door caught my attention as I turned aside before the door slowly opened.

“Oh!” I was really surprised when I saw the person who opened the door. “Manager-nim.” My eyes widened when I saw the manager of the café I was working at was in front of me. “How did you—”

“I found out from Hajoon because he said he is going to visit you later. Is this really your room?” He asked unsurely as his eyes looked over Sehun who was lying on the bed.

“Oh. Yeah.” I nodded as I laughed awkwardly. It such a wrong timing he came in.

Sehun straightened up and he watched him with a kind of glare that made me almost stabbed his eyes. Can’t he look people without glaring them? He was my manager not anyone he can easily glared at.

“Hi. I’m Baek Seongho.” He smiled to Sehun.

“I’m Sehun.” Sehun introduced himself coldly which made me gritted your teeth, trying to hold myself from choking him.

“Take a seat first, Manager-nim.” I immediately gestured Seongho to sit at the couch across my bed. There were couches in the room since it was VIP room. My dad probably asked for it since he will do anything to make me comfortable.

“I’m fine.” He immediately shook his head. “I’m just visiting you. And I brought food for you.” Seongho smiled as he lifted up plastic bags inside his hands. “So how’d you feel?”

“I’m fine now, Manager-nim.” I looked shyly at him. How could no one fall for him when he was sweet like this? Even I have small crush at him.

“Don’t be too formal. I told you to call me by my name when we are outside.” He said as he patted my head slowly.

“I’m sorry. It sounds rude.” I immediately apologized to him.

“Then, call me oppa?” He looked at me, laughing.

“Huh?” I was little bit surprised by his words. “Yes, Seongho oppa.” I smiled widely.

“I want to vomit here.”

Sehun’s voice interrupted us and he was watching with disgust expression. “Are you sure you two just a manager and worker?”

Instead of replying him, I quickly walked to him and pushed his right arm harshly. “Get back to your room. Why are you hanging at here?”

“Ahh. Ahh.” Sehun whined in pain when you pushed him harshly.

However, I just kept straight face. “You’re so annoying!”

“Is he perhaps your boyfriend? I thought you’re with Hajoon.” Seongho asked.

I immediately turned with shocked face before waved my hands, shaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter