034. Settle

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 34 (Settle) **

 “What…” I almost cursed out before I covered my mouth when heard Sehun’s words. “Is he crazy?” I mumbled slowly.

“Because you did, you actually saved me and Hanbyul.” Sehun’s voice was heard again. “You put a stop to your father from hurting me or Hanbyul.”

“Did you know how scared am I when it went through into your stomach?” Hajoon snarled angrily. “It’s not in our plan. You said you will wear something to protect your stomach. What the heck is this dude?”

“Plan…” I was speechless when I heard them.

Then, Seongho’s voice was heard. “Thank you for make me realized about the reality. If you didn’t come right before that incident, I think I might kill her.” He sighed slowly. “But, hitting her to make Hajoon’s father believe us was already hurting me.”

“What that …” I was cursing slowly at outside as I felt wanted to grab his hairs and chopped his head. “You’re feeling bad, Seongho?”

“I guess you guys want to make it real so Hajoon’s father won’t doubt it. Hanbyul must be hurt but I think she’ll be fine after knowing the truth about our plan…” Sehun gave long explanation.

“You guys should meet Hanbyul. She will come here later.” Sehun said slowly.

But, Hajoon immediately snapped. “No. I’m embarrassed to see her after what my dad and I had done to her.”

“And it will be better if we didn’t meet each other anymore after this. My dad is reflecting on his mistakes too. I hope you can forgive him.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter