011. Unconsciously

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.          ** Chapter 11 (Unconsciously) **

“Yoon… Hanbyul~~”

I was sleeping soundly on the bed because it was already past midnight until that familiar voice woke me up. I forced my eyes to open and with eyes half-opened, I tried to see the person who called me in the middle of the night and disturbed my sleeping.

“What the hell, Oh Sehun?” I snarled angrily with sleepy voice, sitting on my bed when I saw Sehun was standing beside my bed.

“My time is almost over. Kiss me now.” He said desperately as he sat on my bed.

I was really sleepy at that time so I wasn’t fully awake and couldn’t even think of anything. And so, I leaned forward, pecking on his lips.

“Go away.” I said before laid back on my bed, continued sleeping. But then, suddenly I felt someone got onto my bed, lying down beside of me.

I looked aside and saw Sehun’s sad expression. “Let me sleep at here with you tonight. I’m scared sleeping alone.”

Eventually, I moved aside, giving space to him without saying anything because I was too sleepy.

Then, I felt his arm wrapped around my stomach and before I could scold him, I already dozed off.

 

 

**

 

 

“What…”

I groaned when I felt something was tickling my nose and it was like wind. I almost ignoring it off but it was too annoying that I forced my eyes to open.

“OH SEHUN!” I gasped in shock when found Sehun was lying beside me. His breath was the one tickling my nose. We were sharing the same pillow on this small bed.

My eyes wide opened as I looked around. “What happened….”

Then, I felt his arm was wrapping around my waist. I immediately hold his hand, trying to lift it away from my waist but it wasn’t even budged at all.

“What are you doing?”

Sehun’s voice made me startled before he tightened the hug on my waist, pulling me closer. “Let me sleep more.”

“Yah! I’m not preventing you from sleep.” I told him. “But, take away your hands from me.” I said angrily as I tried to lift up his hand but it still ended up fail.

“Oh Sehun!” I called his name sternly.

However, instead of answering me, Sehun hugged me tightly as His face snuggled into my neck which tickling me because of his breath against my neck. “Ah please Oh Sehun…” I whined, begging him as I tried to get away because it was damn ticklish. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter