003. Scared

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.            ** Chapter 3 (Scared) **

“Grim… Reapers…”

My eyes widened and my hands instantly trembling in fear when I saw with my two eyes they were there; standing static side by side which wasn’t far from my spot. They were looking down with their cap were covering their face. Then, I realized that four of them were wearing all black from head to toe… like a grim reaper.

"G... Gr... Grim Reaper..What are you..."  I took few steps backwards when I clearly saw them, trying to gather my courage to run away.

However, a single tap on my shoulder actually made me fell down as the strength my legs gone and I was breathing unstable and I covered my head in fear. I was totally suffering mental breakdown and heart attack because of this. “Pleasee…”

“Hanbyul-ah, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

The familiar voice made me looked up and I found Hajoon was looking at me before I leaned my back against his legs in relieve. “Joon-ah!!!” I called while smiling weakly because it was actually him.

“What are you doing down here?” Hajoon helped me to stand before I turned his back facing me, pushing him into the gate to the door in fear.

“What’s wrong?” Hajoon turned around when we already in the house after I shoved him inside and locked the door.

“Uh?” I looked at him. “I’m just hungry.” I grinned awkwardly as I pushed him inside.

However, Hajoon pushed away my hand as he looked at me. “You’re hungry until you fell down on the road as if you saw ghost? You wants me believe that lie?” He looked at me questioningly and in the same time worriedly. “Your face is pale.”

I cupped my face while laughing at him. “It’s because I was really tired before. That’s why I fell down. Already told ya, I’m sick.”

"That's why I brought chocolate to boost your energy back!" Hajoon lifted up a plastic bag in front of my face.

I grabbed the plastic bag excitedly, opening it and see it’s contain. There were various types of my favorite chocolates. Hajoon knew me very well what I wanted especially when I was sick. "You're the best, namchin!" (A/N : Namchin is short form from Namja Chingu or Boyfriend)

"Tsk... Tsk... You only compliment me if I gave whatever you want." Hajoon shook his head.

"Of course! My compliments are limited okay." I stuck out my tongue at him, hugging the plastic bag happily. For a moment, I actually forgot what had happened before which almost took my life away.

At that time, my mom came out from the kitchen and her face brightened. "Oh! Hajoon, you are here too." She greeted him happily. I knew my mom really adored him because I was the only child in the family and my mom always thought Hajoon as her child too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ajumonim." Hajoon bowed politely.

"Come in. We're about to eat though." My mom offered Hajoon as she entered back into the kitchen.

When my mom left, I immediately slung my arm around Hajoon's neck, pulling down his face closer to my face. "Don't tell my mom I fell down at front. Don't make her more worry than she is now."

Hajoon turned his face, looking at me before he pointed his finger on my forehead, pushing it away slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter