026. Red

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 26 (Red) **

“What is this?” I growled slowly as I covered my face in embarrassment when I saw my appearance from the reflection of the long mirror in front of me. I was wearing with dress which only down to my knees. Hyejin actually made me wearing this because she personal had chosen and bought this for me. We went to buy this after Sehun said he agreed to come as well.

 “I’m going crazy.” I groaned as my hand was holding flower headband that she bought for me too. I’ve never worn such girly type of clothes. It wasn’t my style at all.

“Hanbyul-ah. Are you done?” I heard my mom’s voice.

I came out with frown on my face, walking downstairs to the living room before threw away the flower headband grumpily on the couch. “Omma, this is too awkward.” I said, groaning.

My dad who was watching television turned to me in surprise. “You’re so pretty. Are you really my daughter?” He laughed.

“Appa! Am I that ugly before for you to not recognize your own daughter?” I frowned.

“Just a little bit?” My dad burst into a big laugh.

“Appa!” I growled at him. “What is pretty about this? It’s just weird.” I frowned as I swung the dress angrily.

“Smile.” My mom said as she approached me and put her finger on my mouth, forcing me to smile. “You’re more beautiful when you’re smiling.”

Eventually, I smiled for her.

Then, loud voices which owned by those boys were heard and I turned to the way the voices came from. At that time, Sehun followed by those boys from behind was walking downstairs. Damn. Sehun was looking so perfect and handsome in the white tuxedo and it matched so well with his fair skin color.

Those boys weren’t going with me and Sehun even when I planned to bring everyone to the wedding but my parents said they had another plans with the boys.

Sehun came closer to me and his hairs were up which made his visual more outstanding. Damn. My poor heart shouldn’t be swayed by his looks.

 “Heol.” I looked at him in disbelief. “Are you the one who will get married?” I eyed him up and down.

“Are you going to be my bride?” Sehun raised his eyebrows as he leaned down to my face as our face just few inches apart in front of my parent. Yeah. In front my parent, he did that.

“No.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter