021. Passed

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21.          ** Chapter 21(Passed) **

I turned to him. “No. I don’t. I’m just too lazy to fight with ya.” I faked a smile to. “So just continue your one sided crush instead being a narcissist.”

“I know you love me…” Sehun said, still didn’t want to give up.

“No, I don’t.” I looked directly to him.

“I’ll make you fall for me…” Sehun said, smirking.

“Try it.” I replied his smirk back.

 

 

**

 

 

And Sehun really hold into his words. Every day he kept being sweet and flirty but I kept ignoring him and without I realized it was already five months they were staying with us.

And nothing changed. I still won’t reveal my feelings.

Call me baby… I goerineun wanjeon nanriya

Call me baby saramdeul saineun namiya

Call me baby… hamkkehanenun mae sungani

Like boom boom boom boom boom

The loud voice was heard from inside of the kitchen and I found Kai was holding the spoon. Okay. Today was his turn to sing. Everyday have been like a karaoke because these boys will take turn in singing and cheering up our morning.

As they were singing like a boy group, I sat on my usual seat and looked over my parents as they were clapping like a proud parent when heard those boys were singing. I couldn’t help from having fun too with them.

Right then, when I realized about their song I heard Sehun’s voice.

Never don’t mind about a thing

Then, Chanyeol continued.

Nae gasumsok geu geodaehan gongbaege neol daohae

Call me baby

When he finished, a loud clap and cheer was heard inside the kitchen as everyone was clapping. Even it was only my family and these boys it could be noisy like a big family.

And I hope this moment will last a long time.

 

 

**

 

 

“What are you smiling at?”

I looked aside when I heard Hajoon’s voice.

“Looking at those boys.” I told him while looking at Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. They were singing and playing with the mop while cleaning the café. “They’re older than us but they’re having fun and acting like a kid.”

“Sometimes, I even have fun like that.” Hajoon laughed.

“When did you?” I turned to him, sticking out my tongue at him.

“When I’m with Soojung…” Hajoon said. And I immediately smiled. “Sorry, I forgot that you’re dating her.” I rolled my eyes.

“And you too should have fun like them. After all, they are living in your house right? Didn’t the happy virus spread inside the house?”

“Actually, it is.” I laughed. But then, something hit my mind. I immediately turned to Hajoon.

“How did you know?” I was surprised that he knew about this because I’ve been keeping secret for few months. “Did these boys tell you?”

“Soojung told me.” Hajoon said, folding his arms. “I’m disappointed. How could you keep secret from me?”

“That means you knew all along about this even when I didn’t let you come to the house.” I looked at him apologetically.

Hajoon nodded. “I’m so disappointed.”

“I’m sorry.” I said whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter