010. Tears

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.          ** Chapter 10 (Tears) **

I looked up in disbelief to Hajoon. “What the heck you’re talking about?”

He laughed to me before smiled widely. “It’s just a lie~” He sang cutely. “I just want you to look at me.”

“Yah!” I punched him lightly because he tricked me.

Then, Hajoon returned back to his usual expression before held up my hand.

“Shin… Won… Ho…” He said the name one by one slowly and weakly.  “It’s because of him, isn’t?”

At that time, I was staring at his hand because he rarely held my hands but the moment, he mentioned the name. My grip on his hand tightened.

I looked up slowly at him and the tears immediately burst out nonstop.

Hajoon patted my back slowly while looking into my eyes without saying anything. He can’t even say anything because he too was badly hurt by this.

“It’s my fault.” I looked down, crying hard again. “I’ve done wrong to you and Wonho.” I cried out.

“You didn’t do anything me. What are you talking about?” Hajoon shook his head, looking at me.

“I’ve take your best friend away from you. Wonho is…” I was hiccupping while crying. “… your best friend.”

“How did you know? No one knows about it.” Hajoon was taken aback by my words.

“I’ve knew it from the start.” I said slowly. “And I saw you were trying to commit suicide at the same place he jumped off on the next day.”

I cried my eyes out because I never told anyone about that and kept my pain hidden even when Hajoon started get closer to me because we entered the same class during our senior year.

“I didn’t know my words could kill someone. I never imagine that would happen.” I sobbed badly.

Hajoon pulled his hand slowly as he looked up to me. “Are you there when I was at the rooftop back then?”

I nodded slowly. “I saw you crying your heart out. You were wailing at there.” I said as the tears fell on my laps. “I was scared when I saw you climbed the wall. And, I was so relieved when you decided not to kill yourself and walked back to the stairs.”

“I was scared at that time.”

Then, Hajoon pulled me into his hug when I kept repeating these words. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

He hugged me tightly, assuring me that everything will be fine even he couldn’t say it by words, he expressed it through his action. The pain that I couldn’t speak out finally came out as I cried my eyes out.

 

 

**

 

 

Finally, the night came and I was alone in the room. I wished the time will quickly pass and tomorrow will come. It was because so many things happened in the same day.

Suddenly, the sound of the door opened caught my attention as I turned aside to look over who visited me in the middle of the night.

However, only a bouquet of flowers can be seen along with hand which holding the bouquet. Then, a face peeked out slowly but he immediately hid behind the bouquet. I knew right then it was Chanyeol. His red hair color was more outstanding than the flower. He held up the flowers while hiding his face before came in and followed by Kai and Baekhyun who hid from behind and even held bouquet of flowers each of them.

“Hanbyul ah~~” They called my name sweetly—almost sounded like whining while they approached my bed. I couldn’t help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter