013. Work

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.          ** Chapter 13 (Work) **

“YAH!!!” I blurted out in shock, pointing towards them when I saw it was clearly those boys.

However, I immediately pulled my finger away, pretending to scratch my head before turned around in embarrassed when not only those guys were looking at me but the all customers were staring at me.

“OH!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked up in surprise and they raised their hand, waved awkwardly at me. It seemed like they were really surprised but it could just be an act.

Then, Sehun who wore cap raised his hands at me, waving with his finger with a smile plastered on his face which definitely a mock. He was sitting on the wheel chair. “Hey!” He smirked.

“What the hell…” I looked in disbelief at him because I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Suddenly, someone hugged my hand all of sudden. “Unnie.” SinB looked at me with her eyes sparkled in happiness. “Do you know them?”

 “No. I don’t.” I immediately shook my head as my eyes squinted, looking at those guys. They were avoiding my eyes except Sehun who daringly looked at me. “Did you think they are talking to me?”

“Didn’t they?” SinB looked at me blankly as she scratched her head. “Go work.” I immediately pushed her away back to the kitchen.

Suddenly, someone slung their arm around my shoulder and I knew exactly the only one who dared to do that in my workplace.

“Aren’t that guy there the one who saved you?” Hajoon looked aside to me as he raised his eyebrows

“I don’t know them.” I shoved away his hand, answering reluctantly. I returned back to the counter, wanting to ignore them before I gonna finished them at house today.

However, I was taken aback that I almost hit against someone’s chest when I turned back. I looked up and found it was Seongho. “OH! Manager-nim. I’m sorry.”

“Are you okay?” Seongho leaned down to my face which made me took a few steps backwards because it was so awkward to be that close to him.

“Oh. I’m fine.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Ah. Did you meet the new workers yet?” Seongho clapped his hand as he smiled brightly. Darn. Any girl might fell for him in split of seconds.

“Who?” I asked. Then, something hit my mind. “Don’t tell me—”

Sehun walked away passed me and I immediately groaned, praying that it wasn’t happening when I saw he approached those boys. “They are new part timers.”

“They are hired to work at here now.” Seongho said as he was standing between Chanyeol and Baekhyun together with Kai his hands on their shoulders. “Since you and Hajoon is the longest one working here, I wish you two can take care of them.”

“Can I…” I opened mouth, wanting to say something as I glared angrily at them but the words just won’t come out and I let out a deep sigh.

“What’s wrong, Hanbyul?” Seongho raised his eyebrows.

My eyes darted towards Sehun then fixed on Seongho back when I saw Sehun was drinking bubble tea while looking innocently at me. “I’m just a little bit tired.”

“Ah…” Seongho walked closer to me and he leaned down. “I’ve to go somewhere. Can you accompany me?”

 “Right now?” I looked up.

“Um.” Seongho nodded.

“Should I go change first?” I asked awkwardly because this was the first Seongho ever asked me to accompany him to somewhere.

“It’s okay. Just wear that.” Seongho smiled.

I took off my apron and slammed on Hajoon. I only wore white blouse with black pant. It was looking  a little bit weird without the apron.

“I’m going.” I told him as I ran to the door when Seongho already left the café.

However, I immediately turned back to Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai as I leaned closer to them and my hands punched their stomach. “Let’s talk about this later.”

Then, I glared at Sehun but he just waved at me which made me gritted my teeth in furious.

 

 

**

 

 

“Where are we going?” I asked, breaking the silent in the car.

“There is another branch of our café that just opened today. We’re going to check it out.” Seongho answered as he was driving.

“So we are going to work.” I answered slowly, sounding that I was disappointed.

“Why?I  immediately answered, feeling flustered by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter