025. Night

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 25 (Night) **

After the meat party finished, everyone returned to their room as well as me. And the time was already past midnight but I couldn’t sleep even when tomorrow I have to attend Hyejin’s wedding.

I walked out from my room and looked around. It was really dark but moonlight was shining right into the house.

With comforter wrapped around my body, I walked downstairs and opened the door which connected to the lawn.

I walked to the wooden swing which was at the lawn and right when my hit on it, I groaned as it was really cold.

“It’s cold.” I shivered.

Slowly, I pushed the wooden swing back and forth using my legs as I looked at the beach. The sound of the waves in the night was so relaxing.

“Why are you still awake?”

My heart almost stopped beating in fear when I heard another voice was asking that question in the middle night.

I turned back and found Sehun was looking at me while wearing only black shirt and sweatpants. “What…”

He plopped beside of me on the swing.

We were looking at the beach while the wooden swing was swinging back and forth slowly. “I’m really curious about something.”

“What?” Sehun looked at me.

“Where did you come from? You must be come from somewhere before these things happened.”

“Here. We came from here.”

“Eh?” I was little bit surprised. “Do you mean here… Jeju?”

“Um…” Sehun smiled slowly.

I immediately turned to him in surprised and mixed with curious. “Are you serious? Are you really come from Jeju?”

“Why I never see you before?” I looked at him, facing him excitedly.

“Did you think everyone in Jeju meet each other?” Sehun looked at me as he pushed my forehead lightly.

“Well, that’s true.” I nodded slowly. “I’ve so many things I’m curious about you guys.”

“Just ask.”

I immediately turned to him and frowned. “It’s not like you guys will answer any of my questions!”

“Then, ask something that you sure you will get the answer.” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“Why are you such a flirt?” I asked. For the past half an year we had been together, I realized that he always being a flirt to me. I wasn’t sure about other girls because I didn’t want to get my hope high.

Right when I turned to look at him, I saw he was shivering in cold.

I just pretended that I didn’t see it but I couldn’t help from felt worried about him. Then, I stood up which made Sehun looked up to and I shared my comforter with him as we were on the swing.

Sehun actually smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter