006. Reason

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.            ** Chapter 6 (Reason) **

I raised my eyebrows, looking down on him. “What the heck you are saying?”

“Think carefully.” Sehun raised his eyebrows playfully, making me like a dumb.

“Crazy.” I rolled my eyes because I couldn’t even understand whatever he was trying to say.

“It’s up to you to believe or not but listen to us.” Baekhyun entered the conversation. “We’ve really been cursed and the curse is what you saw at us before.”

“What did I see on you guys before?” I returned back the question. It seemed like they wanted me to think which I hated the most. Suddenly, yesterday’s incident replayed back on my mind at that time. “You guys are invisible…”

“Invisibility.” Kai said. “That is our curse. No one can see us nor touch us.”

“But Hajoon saw you guys before…” I said, referring to the moment when Hajoon asked who was with me before he suddenly forgot about that matter.

“But, he forgot about it… on the moment we disappeared.” Sehun snapped.

“That’s right…” I said slowly, agreeing with him. “Why did he forget about seeing you guys? What did you guys do to his memories?”

“The moment that person saw us, he or she will remember just only on the time we are visible.” Chanyeol answered. “When we’re gone invisible, their memories about us will completely erased. Even when we are invisible again, those memories from before won’t come back anymore.”

“Wait wait…” I raised my hand, stopping him. I was trying to process what he was trying. “I’m confused.”

Then, I looked up. “Then, why did I still have clear memories about you guys? Why didn’t I forget about it? Not even a single bit.” I asked confusedly.

“That’s reason why we need your help.” Baekhyun answered. “We need to stay around you. We’ve to figure out why is this happening.”

“What do you mean by staying around me?” I snapped and my eyes widened.

“Please let us to be around you.” Chanyeol immediately moved down from the bed, kneeling on the floor.

“Wait… why would I let stranger like you guys to be around me?” My eyes widened. “I can’t even help you guys.”

“You can.” Sehun entered.

I immediately shot him a deathly glare. He always was answering in wrong timing which always got in my nerves.

“What do you mean I can?” I snarled.

“Your touch.” Sehun titled his head, smirking before rubbing his lips while his eyes were looking at me with creepy look.

“Crazy ert.” I immediately put my hands on my chest as I moved backwards in fear.

Suddenly, a loud slap was heard followed by a groan from Sehun. Chanyeol was turning back on the floor as his hand on Sehun’s thigh. He was the one who hit Sehun’s thigh which made me the latter groaned in pain. “Don’t say like that.”

Then, Chanyeol turned to me apologetically. “Please don’t take it wrong way. He is weird and creepy.”

“Hyung!” Sehun called Chanyeol.

“The touch that Sehun talked about is just a mere touch on us. Just like how you press a button using your hand.” Kai interrupted. “As long your skin touch ours, you can help us.”

Suddenly, Kai shook his head confusedly. “That sounds wrong.”

I tried not to laugh when I saw his confuse expression. He looked cold but he looked the most innocent out of them.

“It’s okay. I understand.” I told him. “If I touch you, what will happen?”

“We’re visible.” Baekhyun answered. “Other people can see us.”

“Why did…”

“Please don’t ask us what actually happen. We can’t figure it out either.” Chanyeol cut my words halfway when I almost ask them why I was the one who made them visible.

I looked down as I kept thinking. Actually, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter