020. Fall

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20.          ** Chapter 20 (Fall) **

I immediately opened my eyes in shock.

“What the hell…” I immediately slapped away Sehun’s hand when I saw he was the one.

“I’m not doing anything crazy. I just put ointment on your stomach okay.” He said sternly, pulling me to face him before he continued massaged my stomach.

I covered my face with my hands because I was embarrassed that he saw my stomach and also I was hurt like this.

Eventually, the pain slowly reduced with Sehun’s help and before I realized I fell asleep.

 

 

**

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly and I realized I fell asleep but I was shocked when I found that Sehun’s arm was on top of my neck as he hugged me. Wait… what?

I turned aside and found Sehun was sleeping beside of me. “What the hell…”

I pushed his hand aside and sat up on the bed. I almost swung my hand, wanting to slap his body to wake him up but stopped in the halfway when I saw his sleeping face.

“He is really in deep sleep.” I mumbled slowly as I leaned down, looking at his sleeping face closely.

He was breathing slowly and his eyes were closed. Then, I just realized he had a fair skin like a puppy. I looked closely to his face. His pointy eyebrows which made him looked cold, his nose is sharp and pointy, his eyes wasn’t that small or big and his small lips is in pinkish color and the last one his sharp jaw that could stabbed people which made his face stood out the most. I never realized any of it until now.

I brushed his hair on his face slowly when his sleep was disturbed by it.

Right then, I saw his watch and realized they only have an hour left. I peck his lips before looked over his face.

“I’m curious who the girl you’re deeply in love…is” I said slowly, looking at his face. Now, I was sure. I was starting to fall for him.

I smiled weakly because I knew we won’t and can’t end up together. We were just fated not to be together.

But then, his hand intertwined with mine which made me looked at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter