Special Chapter

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter.

{ Back to the day to 7 years ago when Sehun and Hanbyul were still 16 years old. }

“Hurry up!” Wonho was calling Hanbyul as he was waiting for her in front of her house with Hyejin.

“Wait… wait.” Hanbyul said.

She ran downstairs and grinned when saw Wonho was already frowning at outside. “Leggo!!” She grinned at him.

Wonho couldn’t help but smiling at her action.

Three of them took the bus and went to the beach which there was a big festivals was held at the Korea International School Jeju or known as KIS. There were many students around Jeju came and attended the festivals.

“Daeeeebakkkkk.” Hanbyul’s mouth dropped when she saw how grand the festivals were with lots of people even it was held at night.

“Let’s find food!” Wonho said eagrly.

“Legoo!” Hanbyul and Hyejin cheered happily.

 

 

**

 

 

“Hyung, they are checking you out.” Kai said as he nudged Chanyeol who was walking beside him. It was their school that organized this festivals and just like they always been, they never participated in any of it.

“Just let them.” Chanyeol told Sehun. “I’m so handsome that they keep falling for me. Even I keep falling for myself too.”

“What a narcisstic hyung.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he parted away with them, looking around. It was uncomfortable with the stares when he was together with those guys because lot of attention will come more compare when he was alone. They were girls checking him out but it wasn’t that many when he was together with the boys.

“What are you doing?”

A girl voice was heard from beside of him before her hand hugging his hand.

“Inhye… You came?” Sehun turned aside to see that pretty lady. Even she was young, she already pretty and many guys tried to court her. Sehun knew that to well.

“Of course, I will.” Inhye grinned. “Oppa is here.”

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai there though.” Sehun said, pointing at the stall across him as he was looking at food sold at the stalls. All the food made his mouth watered.

“I want to be with you, oppa.” Inhye said sternly.

“You will be really bored.” Sehun chuckled, shaking his head.

“It’s okay.” Inhye smiled happily.

 

 

**

 

 

“Are you still eating?”

Hanbyul looked up blankly as she was holding to the hotteok with full of it. “Um?”

Wonho shook his head. “Forget it.” He slung his arm around her shoulder.

Hanbyul immediately shoved away his hand, frowning because Hyejin was there with them. Hanbyul knew Hyejin had liking Wonho for years so she felt bad whenever Wonho being really sweet with her.

“Let’s go to field. They’re going lit up the firecracker.”

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter