018. Cold date

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18.          ** Chapter 18 (Cold date) **

I immediately rolled my eyes, didn’t want to fight with him. It was because I suddenly got goose bumps from his stare. “I’m going to have breakfast. Are you joining?”

“Why not? As long you’re paying for it.” He smirked.

“Am I your noona? Why do I’m the one who always take care of you?” I glared at him.

“Noona…” He said slowly with cute face which made me really gave up from fighting with him.

 

 

**

 

 

“You can really drive…” Sehun remarked when we arrived in front of my favorite place to have breakfast.

“Believe in noona, can you?” I said arrogantly, emphasized that I was noona.

“You aren’t even a noona.” Sehun rolled his eyes before we walked together into the shop. A small kimbap shop.

After placed the order, Sehun who sat across me looked around which got my attention. “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing.” He shook his head.

“I’m sorry if you kinda expecting restaurant or what… This is where we will have breakfast.” I said, smiling evilly at him.

“Are you sure you can eat this?”

Sehun looked at me before tilted his head in confusion when the food arrived at our table. There were 2 bowls of rice, a bowl tofu soup, two plates of kimchi, meat dish, fried eggs, spinach side dish, steamed egg and roasted small fish.

“What are you talking about? Of course, I can.” I said arrogantly.

“You will get upset stomach.”

“I won’t.” I said. “Ah, I’m going to flower shop after this.” I looked at him when we started digging in.

“Why?” Sehun looked at me.

“Just follow me.” I said with short reply because my mouth was full with the food. It was so great to start my morning with heavy breakfast like this.

 

 

**

 

 

After finished, we bought foods for Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai too before headed to the next location. It was flower shop.

The moment I pushed the door open, the nice smell of fresh flowers greeted my nose. And I was actually kept standing at the door, waiting Sehun to get in. Ergh. I felt like I was his bodyguard now.

“Welcome in. What would you like?” The workers greeted us.

“Do you have red rose petals?” I looked at her. “I need lots of it.”

“Wait a minute.” The worker excused herself, leaving me and Sehun.

Sehun turned to me curiously. “What are you going to do with it?”

“It’s my parent’s anniversary. I need to do surprise for them.” I said lazily as my eyes wandered around the flower shop, looking at the various types of fresh flowers.

Then, the worker came back to us. “Yes, we do. How much do you want?”

“1000 petals.” I said and she nodded before left.

“Isn’t that too much?” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter