019. Stomach

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19.          ** Chapter 19 (Stomach) **

I smiled as I picked up the bouquet of lavender colored of roses. Then, a small card between the roses caught my attention as I opened and read it.

‘I didn’t choose you. I just took one look at you and then- there was just no turning back.’

Then, I realized there was something in the middle of the flowers. A purple colored of origami heart was there. I almost didn’t realize it if I didn’t take a close look.

I took the origami heart and saw there was something written in it. “What is this, Oh Sehun?” Somehow, I couldn’t help from being touched because it was my first time received a flower with card.

I looked over the paper and realized the texts were a little bit longer.

 ‘I couldn’t tell you if I loved you on the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But, I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.’

“Why he is so sweet?” I really smiled widely after read the text.

At that time, Baekhyun came over followed by Chanyeol and Kai. I immediately hide the cards from being seen.

“Do you need our help?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah.Bring these to inside.” I said as I walked while hugging the bouquet that Sehun gave to me.

Then, when I got inside, my eyes met with Sehun’s when I entered the living room. He immediately looked away. “Who gives you that?” He asked, pretending to be innocent.

“What the heck…” My eyes squinted at him before broke into smile. “This isn’t proposal right?”

Sehun immediately looked at me. “Why did you think I’m going to propose at you? Delusional girl.”

I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth at him. “I didn’t expect for it either. I don’t want to date invisible boy like you too.” I said angrily.

Then, I stomped out from the living room and slammed the flowers to Kai’s chest as he looked blankly at me and I took the boxes of roses from Baekhyun. I didn’t know why I was mad either.

 

 

**

 

 

We went to work after decorated the house with petals to celebrate their anniversary as if my parents were still newlywed. Well, they were newlywed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter