024. Shopping

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 24 (Shopping) **

We were in the car at the roadside, looking at the scenery beside us. The sound of violent crashing waves, the smell of seashore and the cool breezes caressed our skin totally freshened my body. I missed to back here again.

“So where do you want to go?”

Sehun asked, breaking my thoughts apart and back into the reality.

“Dongmung Market!” I said excitedly.

“Did you remember the way to go there?” Sehun said as he leaned down his head on the steering wheel with his hand on it, looking at me.

I immediately looked up, trying to go through my memories box about the road. “Nope?” I grinned innocently.

“I guess we won’t return today.” Sehun said slowly as his finger touched the GPS.

“Don’t talk like that!” I glared at him.

Sehun turned to me as he smirked. “Why? Are you scared I’m going to do something at you?”

“Of course!” I said sternly. “You’re the scariest out of everyone.”

“I’m such a nice person. What are you saying?” He smirked as he turned to front.

Sehun started the engine before his hand pulled down gearshift lever, shifting the gears as he turned to me. “I won’t hurt my precious one.” He smirked as he turned the steering wheel just only with one hand and the car drove back into the road. Damn. He was an excellent driver than I was even when he got it late.

 

 

**

 

 

We finally arrived in front of Dongmung Market which been my favorite place back then because of the foods which sold at here. I always travelled from school to here just to buy various kinds of foods.

I turned to Sehun when we got off from the car. “Let’s buy the foods and go back to mansion. My parents must be craving for these foods.”

We went to the traditional food stores after going through so many sections such as seafood and more.

I stole a glance on Sehun and I realized he was fine than I thought he will be since it was too different from the malls at Seoul. Right then, I realized that I didn’t know where they came from. Even they were invisible, they must be come from somewhere.

“Yoon Hanbyul!” Sehun’s voice calling my name sternly was heard and I was startled when Sehun pulled my hand which made me fell into his hug. “Where are you looking? You almost hit people.”

I immediately turned back and saw an old man was reaching out his hand, probably defending himself from being hit by my body. “I’m sorry.” I immediately apologized.

Then, Sehun slipped down his hand on my arms before he hold my hand tightly. “Let’s go.”

“Yah!” I couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter