032. Sehun

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 32 (Sehun) **

I was pacing back and forth in panic when Sehun was already inside the emergency room. I came by the ambulance and I called my parents and the boys after that.

My parents came in hurried followed by those boys in shock.

“What happened?”

I shook my head as I was too shocked to say anything and the tears which already dried trickling back on my cheeks.

My mom hugged me tightly which made me burst into tears. “I’m scared. I’m scared he will leave me.” I said in her hug.

“He won’t. He loves you too much.” My mom said slowly, patting my back as she was calming me down.

After an hour passed, there was still no news about him at inside.

Two hours passed, and there was still no news.

“Hanbyul-ah.” I turned aside when we were sitting on the bench at outside the emergency room.

Kai looked at me. “What actually is happening? Did he meet him?”

No words came out but the tears already filled my tears before I cried which made Baekhyun hugged me. My parents went to meet the cops who were in charge of this case. “As long our watches are still ticking, it’s means he is still alive.”

“He can’t leave me. He can’t leave me.” I said as hold on the ring which gift from Sehun tightly. The tears were falling down on my laps continuously.

Chanyeol knelt in front me as he held my hand tightly and he was giving me strength and Kai slowly patted my back as Baekhyun was hugging me.

Suddenly, a loud long tick was heard which made me looked around and turned to Baekhyun.

“Hanbyul-ah.” Chanyeol called my name slowly and I looked down.

He slowly lifted up his hand and I immediately grabbed his hand in hurry, looking at his watch. It was already stopped ticking even there was time left.

“He is no longer here.” Kai said slowly.

Finally, the door of the emergency room opened which made all of us stood up. I was really speechless when I saw a bed was in front of me and white linen was shrouding the body on the bed.

My mind went blank when I saw that as I approached him slowly. I couldn’t accept the fact that he was gone.

“YOU CAN”T LEAVES ME!!!” I fell down on the bed side as I was crying frantically. It just been few hours we had been together for serious and now he was no longer here.

“I didn’t say that I love you yet…” I was sobbing crazily. “How could you leave me…”

Those boys too were crying when they saw my condition. They immediately looked away as the tears started to fall down.

My parents who just came immediately hugged me. I turned to my mom as I was mourning hard. “He is no longer here. He already leaves me.”

“Excuse me…” The nurse who pushed this bed called me which made me looked up.

“Who are you crying for?”

Suddenly, the voice that I’ve been hoping to hear can be heard in front emergency room which made me looked up hysterically, looking around.

A figure who was lying on the bed right behind this bed who I was mourning at was smiling weakly to me. It was Sehun.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as I kept rubbing my eyes.

“Oh Sehun!”

Right when those boys were scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter