015. Workplace

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15.          ** Chapter 15 (Workplace) **

“Are you really sure you can drive?” Chanyeol who sat at the passenger’s seat at the front looked at me

“Can’t we just go by public transportation?” Baekhyun said from behind.

“Try to get off and I’m chopping your legs.” I warned. On the moment, they didn’t want to ride my car it will mean the end of me can drive this car.

“It’s just only few days we finally become a normal human and now we really will die.” Kai said slowly at behind.

“I can hear you.” I said as I started the engine.

However, a knock on the window made me jumped in surprise. I looked aside and found Sehun who was leaning against the crutches was at outside.

I rolled down the window and made a face at him. “What do you want?”

Without saying anything, Sehun sneaked in his face into the car through the window and stole a peck on my lips.

I was little bit surprised to see his action. “What the hell…”

Sehun looked over his watch and smiled. “We got 1 day and 15 hours. It’s enough for hyungs and Kai to go work.”

“Stupid player.” I hissed and immediately rolled up the window and drive off.

 

 

**

 

 

“WOW! Unnie, you’re driving now?” My coworkers said in amusement when they saw I parked the car in front of the café and got off alone by myself.

“Of course…” I said arrogantly, laughing.

At that time, the girls squealed when someone entered the café which made me turned back.

I rolled my eyes when I saw it was those boys. They came in with a big smile as they bowed lightly. I actually dropped them off in the halfway because I didn’t want anyone to find out that they were living together with me.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They said formally when they passed me as if they didn’t know me.

I just forced a smile so I won’t look too obvious but I managed to mouth them. “Great…”

The whole day was so busy because there were so many customers than the café usually had which made us short of hands but fortunately three of them were a big help for us.

“Welcome…” I looked up to the high school girl customer who ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter