008. Open Up

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.            ** Chapter 8 (Open up) **

“What the hell?” I cursed out loud when I saw his eyes wide opened and he was even smiling to me. That smile that I’ve never seen before.

Sehun pulled my hand which made me almost fell on top of him.

“What the heck are you going to do ert?” I pushed him away angrily.

“Who is him?” Sehun looked at me. “That guy named Wonho who got you came out running from the house?”

My eyes widened. “It’s none of your business.”

“It is.” Sehun snapped. Then, he pointed at his arm and leg which wore cast. “Because your mind was too occupied about him so that I’m lying here too.”

I sighed slowly as I sat down on the bed, looking down. I didn’t know how to start the story. “He is Shin Wonho. He’s no…”

“… no longer here? Why?” Sehun cut my words as he looked at me.

I was startled because his guess was right and my fingers played with each other as I bit my lips nervously.  “He committed suicide… six years ago.”

“Because of you?”

“The police said he was having depression and committed suicide.” I bit my lip, trying to hold my tears as well trying to hide the actual reason he killed himself.

“Then, why did you believed when the caller said he is Wonho as if you still believe he is alive?” Sehun kept questioning. “Did you like him?”

“No.” I answered slowly. “I feel regret.” The tears rolled down on my cheeks. That regrets that I’ve never show to anyone before and acted like I wasn’t affect by his death. The act that made everyone called me cold when he died. It was because he was my best friend.

“He committed suicide after been rejected by me. I don’t know what is happening but I saw it with my own eyes how he committed suicide.” I broke into tears. “I shouldn’t say those harsh words to him. I killed him.”

“No.” Sehun said sternly. “He is the one who killed himself.”

 “I’m the reason he killed himself. I shouldn’t say it like that. I could’ve rejected him without hurting him. I should’ve realized that he was suffering depression. I should have cheering him up instead hurting him.” I cried my eyes out. “And in those times we were together, I didn’t realize he was suffering.”

“You’re really stupid.” Sehun snickered which made me looked down, agreeing with him.

“I know.”

“No, you don’t.” Sehun cut me off. “You’re stupid because you’re still holding onto your past.” He continued. “And because of that, you almost killed yourself.”

I clenched my fist as tears kept rolling down on my cheeks. “What am I supposed to do?” I shouted while crying. “It’s hard to pretend I wasn’t affected. I’m scared. I thought I can move on. But, it’s just too hard.” I looked down as I let the tears fell down.

“Come here.”

I looked up when heard his voice and Sehun was opening up his arms as if he wanted to hug me. And I actually leaned forward before followed by a loud flick stung on my forehead.

“ACK!!! IT’S HURT.” I groaned in pain as I held my forehead, glaring at him. “What the heck are you doing? Did you just hit me?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter