004. Trespass

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.            ** Chapter 4 (Trespass) **

"OHMAIGADIMLATE!!!!!!!!!!" I woke up in hurry when I saw the time. It was already 9 in the morning. I threw the alarm away angrily for not waking me up because I was supposed to go work at 9 because I have morning shift.

I grabbed the towel, showering in no time. While I was getting dress in hurry, my phone rang which made me almost fell down in shock when I was wearing your pants halfway.

“Hello.” I answered the phone without seeing the caller’s name.

"Hanbyul-ah! Are you okay?" Hajoon's voice was heard in other line, sounding that he was worried.

"I'M DEAD! I JUST WOKE UP AND I'M LATE!" I whined at him and groaned in frustration. Even if I still rush to go work now, I gonna still arrive late.

"You didn't come because you woke up late? I thought you were still feeling sick." Hajoon said.

"No. I'm fine now." I told him. "What am I supposed to do? Should I lie that I'm still sick?"

"Don't do that." Hajoon said made my face glowered. However, Hajoon added again. "The manager called me to inform you that he let you rest for today. He didn't have your number so he called me."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said excitedly and happily.

"Of course." Hajoon laughed. "So go rest and I've to get ready to go out too."

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously. Today was Hajoon's off day.

"None of your business honey." Hajoon sang before hang up.

"What the heck?" I pouted before threw my phone away on the bed and finished wearing my pants and jumped onto my bed, laying on it happily.

I stared at the empty ceiling, thinking what I was going to do today. I couldn’t believe I was getting heart attack just few minutes ago because I was late and now I was lying comfortably on the bed.

However, voices which more like to be whispers which were heard in my ears interrupted my peaceful rest.

"Is this the right time?"

I lifted up my head, frowning when I heard those voices because I couldn’t believe my ear. Those voices seemed as if there were other peoples in my room with me.

"OMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

I immediately sat up in shock and rolled aside, falling down from my bed when I saw there wasn’t only a person but four peoples were standing at my door. They were those guys from yesterday. And, they were lining up while hiding behind each other with the shortest one at the front.

"Told ya she is going to freak out." The tallest one at the back with a deep voice said as he looked aside, taking a glance to me, talking to other guys behind him.

“What… what… are you guys? How did you enter my room???” I shouted, kneeling down beside my bed and hide behind my pillow. At that time, my hands were wandering around, searching for something that I can throw to attack them if they were going to do something bad to me. “PLEASE SAVE MEE!!!”

“PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!!” I grabbed anything that my hand could reach and threw at them continuously.

Suddenly, a loud gasp was heard from them as I looked before my eyes widened in embarrassment when I saw the thing that one of them managed to catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter