028. Sorry

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 28 (Sorry) **

The night came and everyone was already sleeping in their room because of exhaustion. They boys and my parents went to many places which I assumed it was when I saw how talkative Kai had been after returned. Sehun was inside his room too, probably was sleeping after came back from nowhere. I didn’t know where he went because he suddenly became secretive.

I was lying on the bed, scrolling through the pictures Hyejin sent to me from her wedding and I actually was hoping to see Wonho’s family member. I knew nothing about family even he was my friend.

Suddenly, a text message came from Hyejin.

Hyejin : Wonho’s family

I almost clicked that message before a knock stopped my hand as I looked up. “Who is that?” I got off from my bed, dragging my legs to the door.

“What do you want?”

I asked when I saw the expected face was standing in front of my room with sleepy face while grinning. His hair was already in the mess. And he was in white shirt and gray sweatpants.

“I’ve a nightmare…” Sehun said slowly, rubbing his eyes. He really looked like a baby.

“Then?” I looked at him.

“Let me sleep with you.” He said and entered my room which made me walked few steps backwards in confusion. He pushed me to the bed before he hugged me and we fell down on my single bed. It was too small for two persons actually.

“Oh Sehun!” I called his name angrily, slapping his hand as he was hugging me on the bed. He was cuddling to me which made me really stressed.

“Wake me up after an hour.” Suddenly, I heard his voice.  “I’m scared I’ll hurt you.”

“What are you saying? Nonsense.” I chuckled, shaking my head. Then, I looked over his watch—the timer was still in the red color but it was ticking.

“No! I won’t.” I said before my eyes locked on his watch—the timer. It was still in red color but the watch was still ticking.

Eventually, I just let him sleep while hugging me as I grabbed my phone which was under Sehun’s hand and realized the text message I got from Hyejin was gone.

“What? Did it have been delete?” I looked in disbelief at the screen. “What the heck…” I groaned. I probably accidentally pressed it when Sehun and me crashed on the bed.

Then, I turned aside; looking at Sehun’s sleeping face. He was breathing slowly as his arms wrapped around my stomach. He often having nightmare lately. But, he just won’t say anything about it and just kept talking nonsense when he woke up which most of it I couldn’t understand.

‘boiji anneun neo chajeuryeogo asseuda’

Suddenly, I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter