033. Stuck

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 33 (Stuck) **

Sehun turned to me and grinned. “Secret.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled happily towards those boys who came, bringing foods for him.

They were talking happily to him with Baekhyun’s loud mouth and Kai was joining as well. Suddenly, Chanyeol was giving eyes signal to me—he wanted to talk me at outside.

I slowly stood up and walked out from the ward with Chanyeol. We went to the nearest park and I sat on the bench, looking at the fountain.

“How is the café?” I asked. I had quit from the café because I wasn’t sure I can work at that place after what had happened.

“The new manager is fine.” Chanyeol answered. “It’s such a weird timing that the manager resigned on the same day Hajoon quit and then you quit from the café.” He said slowly.

I knew he wanted to know the truth. Seongho and Hajoon had been missing after that day but no one knows about him being there that night except the ones who was there. “He probably decided to go travel or what…” I said slowly.

“How about Hajoon?” Chanyeol looked at me. “His girlfriend, Soojung had been coming to the café these past weeks and searching for him.”

“I didn’t know where he did disappear to.” I looked down, regretfully. When I saw Soojung, I was feeling bad whenever she asked me because I didn’t know where Hajoon went too.

“Our curse actually had been break. Something must happen that night.” Chanyeol said slowly. “Did ahjussi was there that night?”

But, I just kept silent, couldn’t answer anything. We decided not to take any legal actions against them and Sehun decided to close the case just like that. Everyone deserved second chances.

“It’s weird to back into the real life after living for 5 years…” Chanyeol said slowly before I heard a small sob came from him.

“Chanyeol…” I was speechless when saw he was crying.

“Sehun was the only one who had to suffer to break this curse. Even, I was the older one but we did nothing to break this curse.” He was sobbing. It was funny seeing him like that but I tried not to laugh.

I looked at him, patting his back. “It isn’t your fault.”

“It’s partially our fault.” Chanyeol looked down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter