012. Live

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12.          ** Chapter 12 (Live) **

“WHAT?!!” I shouted in rage and shock when I heard my parents’ words when I just returned home after got discharged.

“We’re going to let your friends to stay with us.” My dad repeated his words. It wasn’t I didn’t heard his words but I just didn’t understand him.

“WH…y?!!” I almost snarled before lowered my voice when I realized I was talking to my parents.

“They said they didn’t have to place to stay.” My mom answered.

“But still, why would you let them staying here even if they didn’t have place to stay?” I looked at my parents. “Stranger?”

 “What stranger? They are your friends. After all, their brother sacrifices his life to save you. This is the least things I can do for them.” My father said which shut me off because he was right.

I turned towards those boys. “How about your parents?” I asked. “Don’t you have to live with them?

“Hanbyul-ah!” My mom called my name. “Didn’t you know that they are orphan?” My mom looked at me weirdly. “I thought you guys are friends.”

Then, Chanyeol immediately answered when I was blank listening to her. When did I friend with these boys?

“We didn’t tell her about this.” Chanyeol spoke up.

I looked at him while tilting my head weirdly, raising my eyebrows. “What…?” I mouthed them.

“But, it will be so much fun to have many peoples inside the house instead just us three.” My mom said happily, clapping her hands.

“Alright.” I gave up. I did understand that sometimes my mom was lonely when my dad and I were working and left her alone in the house. “It’s fine for them to live here but…”

I immediately turned to my aside, glaring at Sehun who was sitting on the wheelchair beside me. “Why is he here?”

I folded my arms, looking at him as if I almost punch his face. “Why are you coming back? Why do we have to take care of you? Who are going to do? I’m working.” I pointed as Sehun angrily.

“Who are the one who turns him into this?” My mom remarked which made me totally shut.

Then, I continued glare at Sehun. “I’m sure the doctors tell you to stay for few weeks. But…” I gritted my teeth. “… why the hell you’re insisting in coming back?” I said in a slow voice but loud enough for him to hear.

 “It’s boring.” Sehun answered. “You aren’t there too.”

“EYYYYYY~” The boys included my mom squealed when they heard his words.

I immediately turned in panic. “He’s player. And, he is just going to make me do things for him. Don’t get wrong idea!!” I immediately corrected the wrong idea they might got.

“I don’t mind getting him as my son-in-law though.” My mom said as she smiled cutely. “Right, honey?” She turned to my dad.

And, I couldn’t believe my eyes when my dad nodded, joining them as well.

“Omma!” I called her name out loud. “Appa!” I turned to my dad.

“What’s wrong with it? He’s handsome and his body is perfect and even his personality is so sweet.” My mom said adoringly towards Sehun.

I looked in disbelief when I heard those praising actually came from my mom’s mouth. I could see clearly she already fell for Sehun. “Appa! Look at omma.” I looked at my dad, asking him to be in my side. “She is praising other guy in front of us.” I whined.

 “I was like him too back then.” My dad spoke up and instantly my face fell because he was getting in Sehun’s side. “The girls keep chasing me because I’m so handsome back then.”

I made a face as I looked at him. “You gotta be kidding, appa. Harabeoji told me everything about you were pestering him so he will introduce mom to you because you fell for mom.”

My dad immediately burst into a big laugh because I was right about his past. “Your harabeoji really told you everything, huh?”

“Of course.” You grinned happily. “I’m his favorite granddaughter.”

“And also my favorite future wife too.”

Sehun’s voice was heard which made me turned to him with a deathly glare.

 

 

**

 

 

“You guys are seriously living here, huh?” I said while leaning against the door of their new room which used to be an empty room and located beside my room.

“Thank you for let us staying here.” Kai looked at me with a big smile. Unconsciously, I returned his smile. It seemed like I have a soft spot against this kid.

However, my eyes then shifted towards someone who was lying on the single bed at my right side. There were only two beds in this room since the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter