030. Revelations

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 30 (Revelations) **

Suddenly, the door was slammed open before a hand was seen on the door. Sehun was breathing heavily while panting.

“DAMN.” He looked up and his eyes were flashing angrily.

Right then, my tears immediately rolled down on my cheeks. I was hoping he won’t come but he was here now without knowing that the persons who will hurt him were the ones who had been around me for years.

“Let her go…”

Sehun said slowly but full of harsh as he approached us, standing across us. He made a breaking sound of his bones as he looked up.

“Song… Hajoon right? Inhye’s brother.”

I looked up in surprise when I heard he called Hajoon’s name without seeing his face yet and even called Hajoon’s family name too which I never heard before. And who was Inhye? I was so frustrated I couldn’t talk.

Hajoon took off his mask as he snickered. “It took a long time for you to figure it out.” 

“I already figure it out long time ago. But, I’m not just sure if you’re the one.” Sehun looked at Hajoon with deathly look.

“How dare you look like that to me after killed my sister?” Hajoon said while gritting his teeth, showing how mad he was.

“I didn’t kill her. None of us killed her.” Sehun shouted angrily. “We really didn’t kill her…”

“Did you think I’m going to believe that?!!” Hajoon snarled angrily.

At that time, I saw someone was approaching Sehun from behind when he was talking to Hajoon.

“HEHHHUNNN.” I tried to scream to tell him but just rubbish things could be hear.

Sehun looked at me and I tried to tell him using my eyes.

And before he could understand my eyes, that person was already stood behind him. Then, Sehun’s groan was heard before he fell down on the floor.

“Aboji!” Hajoon blurted out in shock.

I who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter