027. Wedding

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 27 (Wedding) **

There were so many people attending her wedding. The hall were so big which looked so grand and perfect to be wedding hall compared to the shabby hall which we used to our assembly before.

Then, I saw Hyejin’s parents were standing at the door, greeting the guests.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” We greeted them. “Where is Hyejin?” I asked.

Hyejin’s mom looked at me in surprise before broke into a big smile. “Aren’t you Yoon Hanbyul?” She looked so excited.

“Yes, I am.” I replied shyly and thankfulness because she still remembered me.

“You’ve grew up to be a pretty lady.” She said happily and hugged me tightly. “Did you still remember coming to our house before?”

 “Of course, and your ddeobokki is still my favorite.” I said with a thumb up, smiling brightly.

I glanced to Sehun and realized he was talking to Hyejin’s father. At that time, I saw he was smiling shyly. The smile from him that made my heart was beating fast.

“When is your turn?” Hyejin’s mom asked that golden question out of sudden.

“Yes?” I was taken aback.

“When will you get married? You two looked so good together.” Hyejin’s mom held my hand, whispering to me as she turned to Sehun.

“Uh…” I was completely blank.

“Hyejin’s is in the room on your right.” She said, pointing at my right side when she saw my reaction.

“Ah. Thank you.” I said, bowing at her and grinned awkwardly.

Then, I tugged Sehun’s tuxedo when he was busy talking to Hyejin’s father. I didn’t know he was such a talkative guy.

“I’m going to meet Hyejin. Go inside first.” I told him.

And, he nodded but right then I caught his words. “Oh. She’s my girlfriend.”

I couldn’t help from smiling for his answer. This dumb player.

 

 

**

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” The loud scream greeted me when I opened the room’s door which made my heart almost dropped.

“Yah! What kind of bride shouting like that?”

Hyejin opened her hands, wanting to hug me. “No. I’m just touched because you actually came.” She said as we hugged each other.

“Of course, I will. My best friend was getting married. Why wouldn’t I come?” I told her.

But then, I realized she was biting her nails which she always did when she was nervous.

 “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” I patted her hand, assuring her.

She looked at me before her lips nervously, scratching her neck. “Actually, Wonho’s family is coming too. My parents pretty close to her family.”

At that time, my tongue completely felt like been tied and my expression changed but I immediately faked a smile. “So what’s wrong?” I looked at her.

 “I have to go. Sehun is waiting for me at outside.” I told her. “Congratulations girl.”

“Thank you…”

 

 

**

 

 

I entered the hall as I looked around, trying to spot Sehun between the guests. Then, I found Sehun was sitting on the table with few girls was sitting around him, checking him out but Sehun seemed didn’t realized about it since he was occupied with his phone.

At that time, the girl who was sitting next to the empty chair which next to Sehun, standing up, wanting to sit on the empty seat beside Sehun.

I immediately fastened my pace and plopped on the empty chair beside Sehun before that sit on it which made her sat back on her seat.

“What are you doing?” I said, hugging his hand as my head leaned sweetly on his shoulder.

Then, Sehun turned to me before whispered to me. “I guess that kiss really makes you become dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter