017. Tease

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.          ** Chapter 17 (Tease) **

Sehun slowly leaned forward as his face getting closer to mine.

But, when his lips getting closer to mine, I immediately turned my face aside which made Sehun just kissed the air.

“Do you want to die?” I immediately punched his stomach which made him groaned in pain before I pushed him aside.

“ERT!”

I snarled angrily as I stormed out from the living and headed to the stairs. Right when I stepped on first stair, I heard Sehun’s voice.

“Where are you going? Who are going to help me going up?” He said, loud enough for me to hear.

“Sleep in BaekYeol’s room.” I said, referring to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. I said as I continued walking upstairs.

“But, there is no empty space for me to sleep.”

I heard his last words before I got into my room, slammed the door.

However, I turned behind, opening my door slowly. Then, I heard sound of people jumping on the stairs before followed by sound of people of panting.

I came out from my room and found Sehun was having hard time walking upstairs by himself.

“Hanbyul-ah.” His eyes widened as he broke into a big smile when I walked downstairs to him. I slung his hand around my neck as my hand wrapped around his waist. And there was towel as well wrapped around his body.

“Slowly.” I said without even looked at him even I know he was smiling because he pretended to pull me closer to his body.

“Thank you, wifey.”

Sehun said slowly as we walked upstairs and I just ignored him but I couldn’t help from smile with his sudden remark.

 

 

**

 

 

The morning came and I was getting ready to go out after got message from my dad. They were coming back at afternoon. And I have afternoon shift too same like Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai.

“OMMA!!” I was really surprised when I saw white faceless figure was standing in front the door. I fell down on the floor in fear, looking at the figure. It was a little bit dark since still dawn.

At that time, that figure took off that white thing over its face which actually was towel. And the figure was…

“Oh Sehun…” I called his name angrily.

I immediately stood up and glared at him. “What are you doing early in the morning in front of my room? Not even knock or say anything?”

Then, I looked up and down. He was still shirtless. “Why did you wake up early?”

It was silent a moment before Sehun leaned closer to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter