016. Him

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16.          ** Chapter 16 (Him) **

I was really shocked to hear the loud scream from my house which made me immediately barged into my house in panic.

“What…” I was speechless when I realized that scream came from Soojung as she was standing at the living room with her hand covered as if she just saw ghost.

“Stal, what’s wrong?” I ran to her. She was astounded at her spot as she was looking at somewhere. I immediately turned to way she was looking at.

“Byul-ah, am I start seeing something or what? Why is angel in your house?” She said slowly when I turned my head, looking at what made her awestruck.

At that time, a figure with white towel was on top of his head, covering his face and topless body was stiffened in front of Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s door. Only my parent’s room, my room and these guys room at downstairs that had bathroom. The moment I saw crutches, casts on his hand and legs, I knew exactly who him was.

“Oh Sehun!” I called his name angrily. “What are you doing walking around in the house?”

Soojung pulled me to face her as she looked at me in disbelief and obviously with excited face. “You see him? So, I’m not seeing things?”

“No. You aren’t.” I shook my head before unconsciously broke into a smile when I was reminded of the moment I asked Hajoon whether he saw them or not.

“Why are you smiling? Who is him?” Soojung shook my hands excitedly.

I immediately turned her to face the living room. “I will introduce him to you but sit first. I’m tired.” I said while pushing her to the couch before made her sit on it.

Then, I turned to Sehun as he was walking slowly to the living room meanwhile the others already plopped on the couches first.

“Why the hell are you wearing like this?” I leaned closer to him, glaring angrily. I could smell his scent. Damn. He smelt nice compared to me who smelled like sweats. And his body… damn. Those abs.

“I can’t wear my shirt properly because of this cast. What am I going to do?” Sehun said as he made a face to me.

I immediately grabbed the towel on his head before wrapped around his body, trapping it from falling with his hands. “Where are my parents?”

Before he could answer, Soojung was calling from living room. “Byul-ah.”

I pointed my finger at Sehun, right on his nose even I was shorter than him. “Don’t say anything nonsense at Stal. Let me do the talk.”

However, Sehun bit my finger with his lips which made me pulled my hand in shock before slapped him angrily.

“ert!” I hissed.

Even so, I held his hands as I walked with him into the living room. I just realized I didn’t do anything to help him before because he relied on Kai too much. Pity that innocent kid.

 

 

**

 

 

“Who is him? Who are these angels?” Soojung asked excitedly when I plopped on the couch and Sehun sat beside me. The other boys were sitting across me with their eyes closed since they were really tired.

“I’ll make it quick.” I told her. “They are my cousins came from Canada. They didn’t have place to stay so they are staying here.”

Then, I looked over Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. “This blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter