031. Monster

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Chapter 31 (Monster) **

Then, he looked at Sehun. “And did Sehun ever tell you what the nightmare he got?” He looked at me before chuckled.

Then, his finger pushed up my chin to look up. “That nightmare is the vision of you been killed by himself.”

I was speechless when I recalled Sehun last words to me few hours ago. “I’m scared I will hurt you.”

And, I finally understand why everything was happening. The reason Sehun and those boys became like this. The reason he made me fall for him. And the reason they stuck around me.

I looked back as I looked at Seongho who had been holding my shoulder. I didn’t know why he was doing this. He just could kill me. Wonho’s matter isn’t related to Sehun.

Seongho who realized my stare leaned down as he whispered into my ear. “I want to watch your love one died but watching you die in your loved one’s hand will be more fun.” He answered as if he knew my question.

 The clank sound on the ground caught my attention as I looked front and saw the knife was right in front of Sehun.

“Choose it. Do you want to kill her now or your monster side will kill her later? You just have 2 minutes left.” That man said looking at Sehun who was groaning in pain.

“I won’t kill her!!!” Sehun snarled angrily, pushing the knife away from him.

That old man laughed evilly when he saw Sehun’s action. “I guess you decide your monster side to take over you. So, you won’t feel bad to kill her.” He grabbed Sehun’s hand as he looked at the watch—timer. “30 seconds left.”

“NOW!” He screamed frantically, pushing Sehun’s hand away before bright light came from Sehun’s watch which made me turned away because it was hurting my eyes.

And, there was no longer groan heard from Sehun.

“Let her go.” That old man said. And, Seongho’s hand which was on my shoulders immediately left my shoulders before they went to that old man, leaving me alone at the chair.

Then, Sehun was seen trying to stand up which made me trembled fear. I was scared what that old man said about Sehun’s monster side will turn into real.

He was breathing harshly, his loud footsteps as he was wobbling while approaching me as if he was someone else. He grabbed the knife which he pushed it away before.

As his loud footsteps were getting closer, I immediately closed my eyes because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter