001. Coincidence

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.            ** Chapter 1 (Coincidence?) **

"Yoon Hanbyul!!! Are you awake yet, dear?"

My mom’s high pitched voice that could even break glass was heard from the kitchen to my room. At that time, I was already awake and was looking into the mirror, tying my long brown hairs into ponytail. I was wearing my favorite clothes; a grey colored sweater and sweatpants. Obviously, it wasn’t lady-like at all.

Instead of answering her, I walked out from my room after finished and headed straight to kitchen so she won’t have to repeat her scream.

“Morning, omma.” I greeted her with a big smile when I entered the kitchen and sat on the chair at the 4 seater dining table which was facing my mom’s back view. She was still preparing the breakfast.

My mom turned to look at me before she pouted, acting cute at me. “You’re up and yet you aren’t answering me.” She said slowly, sulking.

“I’m sorry.” I grinned innocently. “Appa will return tomorrow right?” I asked, pouring the the coffee into my cup. The smell of the coffee early in the morning was the best thing ever especially when it was made by my mom.

“Yeah.” She answered while putting the pancakes on the plate in front of me. I immediately dig in and hummed in happiness when it melted inside my mouth. There were no pancakes that could beat my mom’s pancakes.

My mom was standing across me as she smiled while watching me was eating happily. “You’ve a noon shift today right?” She asked while wiping her hand on the small towel. “Let’s go to the mart after you finished eating.”

“I’ll drive?” I looked up with my face brightened. Finally, my mom believed that I can drive a car even when I already got the license two years ago and in those two years I’ve actually wrecked two cars of my dad which put me in the deep deep trouble.

“No.” My mom words immediately wiped the smile on my face before I sighed in frustration. So, she still didn’t believe me.

"Let's just go to the mart around our neighborhood. The closest one just takes 15 minutes to arrive." My mom said as she took off the apron and folded it before put inside the drawer.

"Arraso! Let me finished this first." I nodded and continued eating while my  mom already left the kitchen, getting ready to go out.

 

 

**

 

 

And the walks which believed to be 15 minutes actually took half an hour before we arrived at the mart. My mom actually calculated the time when she went to the mart by the car with my dad. Through the walk, I actually looked like someone who was jogging around the neighborhood because of my clothes; sweater, sweatpants and with hoodie was covering my hairs.

I pushed the cart while walking together with my mom into the mart. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter