CHAPTER 2

My Husband Is A Bully Love

BANG!!!!

I was startled when loud tap on my desk. I quickly looked up.Two women look stylish vogue was looking straight at me. Each showing the tense faces so that other staff did not dare to interrupted!

I was already frowning. What's wrong it is? Suddenly come, make a scene at here? What case?

"Are you Krystal Jung?" the two women said at once.

"Yes, I am. Both of you want to see Mr Taeyeon?" I asked, trying to be friendly. Whereas I feel like choking both of women because of the timeless staring at me.

"Village woman like you my husband want? So unbelievable!" The woman with red lipstick said.

 

By my observations, they age probably in the early 30s and 20s. Her eyes looked up very late when they saw my face. Became increasingly become wrinkles on my forehead unhappy consequences. Wei, a little hesitation insult you! I compatriot villages, there are still want me, okay! But I just say in the heart alone. I croaked when said aloud.

Then, with a very hypocritical face I replied, "Err .. I do not understand."

"Is that you have a relationship with my husband?

"Huh ?!" I screamed a little.

"Mr Tae..Taeyeon?" I ask not believe. So, this is in front of his wife and daughter of Mr Taeyeon.

"Yes your boss!" said the woman who has eyeliner thick.

Hah, that is very good. The combination is very compatible. A thick lipstick, a thick eyeliner. Terrible!

"Eh, I don't want anyways," I said quickly.

Crazy what you're getting married with Mr ert Boss? Ewwww...! Is good I'd marry a beggar near the roadside of marriage with Mr Taeyeon.

"Huh? Why?" the woman with thick lipstic ask me weird.

"Err .. Why .." I Scratching my head. Would will not say her husband is a ert man, right? No provisions, I also sat near the hospital a month!

"Because of what?" the women with thick eyeliner asking at me.

Arghhh, these women. Please don't push me. Be patient, I'm looking for the great answer.

"Because I.. Hah! Because I already have a boyfriend," I said spontaneous.

I'm dead! Again the answer is going to look for the crash out of my mouth. Arghh .. Krystal Jung, you're like looking for trouble, right?

"Oh, really?" Women with thick eyeliner I see silent a moment.

Huh, I guess that answers that spontaneous managed to make women in front of me stunned for a few seconds. Fortunately they have little professional. If the drama or the novel, indeed I've got long hair pull!

"Weird .. the ert man said you did not have a boyfriend," said the woman who was has thick lipstick.

I almost just want to laugh when I hear the call given women the thick lipstick. Whatever! She herself was with me. Like calling boss ert man!

"Hurm... yes, women of the village. If you bring your boyfriend, and we will believe.

I was smiling begin changing ripple. Ah, what's. That's the consequence if a conversation last main course. This is, where to find the man as a my boyfriend? Huwaaa.... What should I do? No ottoke?

"Err .. When? Asked me to ask for certainty.

Who knows if they want to see next month, I can ask my brother to be pretend as my boyfriend. Huhuhu ... Good to have an idea!

"Tomorrow afternoon. In the Han River."

Heart I feel like quitting. Dead! My brother was't back tomorrow? He arrived mid-holiday time off since he studied at university abroad. Arghh..Problem, problem!

"Okay! I confirm bring him tomorrow, "I said, but feel like to slap my mouth because I speak mouth off again.

"Well, if you do not bring him tomorrow and we know you cheat with us .." With a sharp glances beat sword, both women it makes the action seem to want to kill my neck.

"Good Krystal Jung. You've been booking big karma!

"By the way, my name is Tiffany, Mr Taeyeon wife, and this was Seohyun, his daughter. Please remember our name, okay?" said a woman who was bold lipstick.

I just nodded my head and face had turned pale.

After the two women fled the scene, Sulli lunged at me. "Heyy..who are they?

How sad! Sulli will not even know what a ert boss's wife and child? Unless, like me. New work two years ago and during that time, too, I never know what the wife and children of Mr. Taeyeon it.

"You do not know? It's the boss's wife and daughter.

"I'm pretty sure!" Sulli small screamed. "The boss was also gone where? Couldnt he did not know that his wife and daughter come?

"I'm not mistaken, he's out with his clients this afternoon," I answer.

"What are the goals they want to attack you?" Sulli matter again.

"Hah .. If you want to know, they think I have an affair with the boss ert!"

Suddenly Sulli big chuckled.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" I'm not happy about.

"I said is true, right?" Sulli laugh again. Maybe she's not expect that one day her word become true.

"Ms Choi Sulli!" I call sternly.

"Yes ma'am." Sulli stop laughing, but the smile on her lips still not missing.

I just bit my lips furious. Damn! " Yeah that's right that ert boss want having affair with me. But, I said I already have a boyfriend.."

"Eh, as far as I know you still a single, right? How did you already have a boyfriend? "Sulli has cut the conversation. I was furious, I pinch her waist strong.

"Ouch! Its pain you know!" Sulli quickly rub a pinch I was.

"Next time, do not cut what I want to talk," I said while rolled my eyes.

"Hesy, okay .." with the mouth pucking, Sulli budge.

I was grinned and continued to my conversation. "Because they do not believe they want me to show my boyfriend for them. How I want to show?"

"Ha.. Next time let's talk honestly."

"I don't want have a affair with him." I replied while bit my lips.

Hisshh.. the boss's wife and daughter too! If they don't want me show my boyfriend, I'm sure I don't have trouble to think about the solution.

"So, how?" ask Sulli.

I'm just bit my lips. "That's make me worried about it. You don't have brother?"

Sulli just shake her head slowly. " Hey, in my family, all is a girls. Not have a guy. Except my father. Or.. you want my father to be your boyfriend? Of course not.. Hahaha.." Sulli was laughing.

"Please okay, Sulli."I push Sulli shoulder." not later you will be my stepdaughter."

"Eh, its also true. Eeii.. I don't want you be my stepmother. Later you will non-stop bullying at me." once again Sulli laughing non-stop.

I patted my forehead. What's wrong with Sulli? Make me feel dizzy. But, if that, what should I do? If it last I have to be having affair with Mr Taeyeon.

From the beginning, what I do is not fully taxable. More over when dealing with Mr Taeyeon. Based on my observations, looks like Mr Taeyeon still not know about arrival his wife and daughter in the office. Damn it! In silence still want having affair with me. Puihhh!

"Krys, please entered my room." The voice ert boss on the intercom.

"Okay." I replied slow.

Hurm.. what's his want again? Please don't say you want sleep with me!

I just standing straight when arrive in front ert boss office door. Want knock..or not? when I was busy fighting with my own feelings, suddenly the door is open.

Erk! I was speechless. What I see right now is a neck. Ohh, also higher was this person. I quickly looked up. I saw a man whose face is being looked clean. I was fascinated instantly. As if I had seen the face of it, but myself I am not sure where.

"Krystal Jung.." that man calls my name slowly, as if whispering softly.

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Sound of my heartbeat. Owhh.. what's wrong with me? He just calls my name, I'm already feeling another kind!

"Why you are still there? Please come here." heard the voice Mr Taeyeon.

Fuhh, it is good his save me. With a clumsy step, me and this man together into the great room.

"Krys, this Mr Ambro. He is also a person who will work with us later.

"Oh.. Nice meet you," I said casually.

Ambro.. Never heard of this name. But I quickly turn this assumption. This man is not only named Ambro, but there was also another man of the same name.

The man just smiled.

In the silence, I breathed a sigh of relief. Luckily Mr Taeyeon did not convey what he wants now, otherwise ... Fuhh, I can fainting a month.

 

"Hye." A man perched on my desk.

I was busy preparing the papers on the table stopped for a moment. I quickly looked at the man who interfere with the work I was.

"Oh, Mr. Ambro. Mr. Ambro not back yet?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

But what I do not stay with this man, since I was in the room was that ert boss, the man's eyes timeless look towards me. I was working this was so stuffy and uncomfortable.

"Don't you remember me?" asked the man, raising his eyebrows.

"Err .. would not remember? We just met today. Mr. Ambro is the person who will work with this company later?

I saw the man was smiling. "Nope. That's not what I meant."

I frowned when he talk like that. "what do you mean Mr. Ambro?

"Haihh .. really small world, right?

I was startled. Feel like familiar with this verse? I tried to remember the happy mind, I finally found a definite answer.

"Mr. Ambro who send a brief letter to me in that restaurant, right?" I guess with the tone did not expect.

"Good. No wonder you are workers for your beloved boss." he praised while grining.

Workers beloved boss? Of course not! "Can I ask something? Why Mr Ambro send a short note like that?"

Ambro smile hearing my question. "Yes, the world is small because in the end I find you. Will work it together. You must have thought that you'd never see me again, right?

"Oh, I mean, Mr. Ambro know that I work near here before?"

"Yes. I've been noticing you. Before I agreed to do this project again."

"How come?"

"Before this, I always come here because there is a project to be done together. Only you who has no time to meet with me.

I start nodding. "Oh, I see."

"Do not you free tonight?" he asked suddenly.

"Huh? I think free. Why? ' I replied.

"I want to encourage you dinner at Beef Restaurant in Gangnam as you was free,right?" he said with a smile that still can be heard from the lips thin.

"Err .." My mouth was locked up.

"Damn! Why I should say free tonight? Look, what word I want to give? Hishh.. So trouble!

"Hmm.. silence its mean you agreed, right? That man give me a wink before his gone.

"Eh! Mr Ambro, that's.. Wait for a while!"

However, useless. I call is just like wind. Hmm.. It seems I have no other choice. 

I had to accompany him to eat tonight. Ermm.. Forced to? But why do I feel like there are butterflies that fly in the stomach?

 

That night I prepared simple. My appearance is simple only, although I will meet with the handsome man. However, since he is not a special person to me, so I feel no need for a more stylish.

As soon as my car got to the destination, I went straight into the restaurant was being said by Ambro. From a distance, I saw him waving at me. I quickly approached him.

"You look beautiful today," he said as soon as after I sit.

"Err .. Thanks." I was shy when receiving a compliment today. "Err .. is Mr Ambro long wait?"

"Not really. And Krystal, please call me Am," said the man suddenly.

"Huh? But .." I was a bit skeptical.

"But why not? He supposed, raising his eyebrows.

I quickly shaking my head. Not can it. This word seemed stuck at the end of the esophagus.

'Since we are out of the office .. I don't think it's a crime for you to call me Am. And besides, I don't want the others hear you call me Mr. Ambro, "he said, smiling.

"Why?" I asked with a puzzled tone. This guy .. sometimes kind of mystery. Mystery but hot!

"Yes, later they remember I am married man," he said makes me a little laugh.

"Hesy, no meaning. If I call Mr. Ambro or Am, remains the same as well."

"No, not the same," he protested, shaking his head speed.

"why would?" I asked again.

"Mr. Ambro ordinary call. If you call Am, like I'm a very special person to you."

Arghh! I feel faint when I heard the sweet word from Ambro. Haih, shame! But I don't know where I have to hide my face. Under the table, it's can?

"Hah, I forgot to talk. I"m order your food," said the man while smile.

Thank God, change the topic. Safe!

"Oh?" I slightly raised eyebrows.

Order food to me? He knows what I like and what I don't like? Please don't order food that have a cucumber inside. I really don't like . Feeling like to eat suddenly was down because of cucumber only.

"Don' worry. I know what you like and what you don't like."

I'm getting confused with the man. What..? I first met with him less than 24 hours, he already knows what I like and do not like? The man is stalker of me?

After silence between us, till finally order. Once again I was surprised. Crab and mango juice. My favorite food and drinks. I see her face for long. I really do not know who this man really is. If he was really a stalker to me, what should I do?

"Why look at my face? Very handsome to you?" Ambro ask while also looking at me.

Somehow, I can not seem to see eye to eye with him. Then, I hung my face. "Crab, mango juice .. All this .. How did you know?

"Oh, it seems that disturb your mind." The man was already giggling.

I quickly looked up. I also wanted to hear an honest answer from him.

"I know because I saw you order crab with mango juice meal times at Crab Restaurant," the man replied casually.

I was relieved to hear that answer. Fuhh.. I remember he was stalker of me. I'm good right here. Where I can be accused of this good man? Does not fit properly. But suddenly, I was reminded of the problem which bothers me.

Until now, I still can not find a man who can pretend to be my boyfriend.

"Krystal, what's wrong? You seem like you're in trouble?" Ambro looked at my face.

I also looked at the man. Ah, maybe this guy can help me. However, how  I must express to request this?

"Krystal ..?" he called softly.

"Err .. yes," I replied, returning his gaze.

Ambro start a small smile. "Why is this? You have a problem? If there .. perhaps, I can help you?"

I began to breathe deeply. This appears to be just the man who can help me. Please, I do not think any more about his reaction later.That imporatant I am desperate right now!

"Err .. if I'm talking about, you do not be surprised okay."

"Okay." Ambro replied calmly.

"Can't you just be my fake boyfriend for one day?" I asked in a frenzied palpitations.

I see the man is starting to smile. Did not appear to have been shocked reaction.

"Your fake boyfriend's?"

Felt the blood rush to my face began when he repeated the word. "If .. if you want, I .. I do not care!"

"Are you kidding? Who said I don't want?"

I was a bit stunned. What did he say?

"But, why Krystal? You look desperate," Ambro said, raising his eyebrows.

"Err .." I was thinking of himself, whether to open a story or not. However, when viewed face looks honest and sincere, I finally decided to tell everything.

Exactly as I expected, he looked surprised and stunned. Of course he did not believe that it actually ert boss superficial look fine, but inside .. Hmmm, be smart with his own judge.

"Okay. I'll help you, 'he promised.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Ambro .." I said with a sigh of relief. Is good guys understand my situation.

"I'll never give you to him. You're mine!"

"Pardon?" I looked Am. The man seems to have said something, but I myself am not sure what the verse.

"Oh, nothing," Am response with a smile.

I also just shrugged, then continue with dinner. In hearts, many times I give thanks because God sent this man to help me.