CHAPTER 19

My Husband Is A Bully Love

These days, a lot of work I have to prepare. I had to go through to set up the work. If not, who else wants to prepare? Sulli would expect it? Well, of course not. If not, must she ask you any reward from me. I did not know that she likes to work hoping for a reply.

When thinking about food cooked by Sulli, my fingers pressing the keyboard faster. Finally, ready! Yay! Felt like screaming.

Last neat little things on the table, I went straight to the elevator. No matter how dark the sky just like this. My mom ordered, do not back this kind of twilight.

Oh, I had to. What if you want to make a lot of work already, huh. Chills I made when I came out of the elevator. I feel kind heart tremble, as if I could feel someone following me.

Fuh, inhale, Krys. Take a deep breath. It's just a feeling you only. Just cool okay! I gave words of encouragement to myself.

I quickly find the car keys in my handbag. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I began to feel weak knees sort. When a person is nervous, what else can be done? Car keys that I want to prick holes became trembled.

I suddenly felt touched my shoulder. I close my eyes tightly, trying to find the strength.

"Err ..." This time, I'm not waiting long. Then I turn and hit 'Ghost' it with my laptop bag. Go! Don't bother me!

"Oh, why hit uncle? Sick!"

I continue to open eyes and stop swinging laptop bags. My mouth fell open. "Oh, God, Uncle! Uncle okay? I'm sorry a lot uncle because I hit uncle just now ..."

Damn! I just made a serious embarrassment. I thought 'ghost' where I was tap my shoulder. Apparently uncle a security guard patrolling around my office.

"Hmm .. if you want hit other times, to see the man's face before," uncle's advice, made me grin.

First look at the man's face? Do not want to follow can't? If he really 'ghost', it is necessary to first look at his face? I could not! The uncle, a little-bit if you want to give any tip.

"I apologize very much uncle. I go first." I bowed respectfully.

Salute him because he can be patient with me. If I were him, I'd give the flying kick in people who already hit my head.

"Well, I've heard stories, in the building here there are people jumping buildings? Say, his head torn off.

Suddenly uncle opened the story, once I managed to make the hairs stand up.

"Erk .. right to uncle? Who is it?" I asked with hesitation.

"It's uncle was the man!" It simultaneously uncles laughing as he tried to lift his head.

I've felt face pale. Mom! Fear! I just want to open my mouth to scream, uncle continued to laugh.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Do not take it seriously. Uncle giggles the ordinary because before that he was laughing like a ghost.

"Eeeiii ... Uncle!" I seriously felt like a tap head uncle dare it because I was afraid of.

"Next time do not return the dusk like this ..."

"You too, uncle?"

"I'm used to," he said as he grinned. Then, he left me.

I can not wait any longer, and then I turn on the engine and whip. This last, I do not want to go home at dusk.

The next morning, I got to the office early. As early as 7.00 am. What a dream I go to work early? Anyway yesterday hit 'bother'. Heh, really hope it does not meet uncle again. If not, where would I hide this face?

Then, I've been getting ready to go to Mr. Taeyeon. Room door opened without a knock first. And ... my mouth fell open.

In front of my eyes now, Mr. Taeyeon doing ... with a woman I do not know. I stare big eyes, do not believe Mr Taeyeon will make the damn thing was in the office!

"Boss!" I screamed loud. I'm sure he still does not recognize the presence of me here.

Exactly as I expected, Mr Taeyeon looks surprised at my presence in his room. he quickly rectify his clothes.

"Baby, you go first. I'll call you," he told the woman.

Nearly women dressed casually in front of me.

I made the hairy eye. Oh God! What would be a woman today? Unwilling to let her female crown was seized by man who are rich.

"I'm going now, baby. Mmuahhh ..." had also kissed her ert boss's ear.

Off she went, I kept a sharp glance Mr Taeyeon. "Oh, apparently the work boss! If I did not come early in the morning like this, who knows if I do not know the boss for all this!"

"Eh, you just a workers, no need to get busy. If you tell anyone about this, I would not hesitate to embarrass you!" Mr Taeyeon blackmail me.

My mouth agape. For this, he was upset I never in such a way. Perhaps because I declined the request, made him begin to change. Argh! Matter what I do? There would not have been pretty wife was still not enough? Huh, it is really the boss did not know what a meaning grateful.

With a sense of anger, I was out of the room. Angry that they can not bear, I sat on the floor and sobbed. Hurm, Krys ... small things like this already, would not want to cry? No, no ... I was crying because I do not want to bear the sins of work in this office.

I finally wiped tears and slowly got up. I want to go home. I don't want to come to work anymore. Starting today, I will resign.

I open the door with the weak. Sulli which saw the attendance I kept frowning. I knew she was strange why I'm here, whereas I've been to the office earlier than she.

"You don't have to go to the office, Krys?" Sulli who was sweeping the strawberry jam on bread.

I shook my head slowly. "I want to resign."


Sulli frowned. "Why suddenly this? Before you go to the office, you're okay. It's, back from the office, not okay."

I did not answer the question Sulli, otherwise continue head to the room. Then I lock the room door. I am not afraid of the threats Mr. Taeyeon it, I just don't want to discredit the state.

The middle of the day, I woke up because my cell phone rang asking me to answer. When I look at the screen, appears the name of Mr. Fiance there. Hmm, should he want to ask me, where I disappeared to this day.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello, baby, where are you?" question him directly.

"Hmmm, I'm at home." I answered in the same breath.

"There is work to? Mr Taeyeon was angry with you later found out." hearing his laughter sounded pushing me.

Just listen to the tone of laughter, disappear instantly load in the heart. Hmm ... Ambro presence really bring a big impact on myself.

"I want to resign ..." heavy sigh escaped from my mouth.

"Why suddenly want to resign? Or ... you could not bear with Mr Taeyeon it?" he teased.

However, I did not feel like joking with him.

"You, now I believe in you only. But, you don't tell anyone about this." I speak with a serious tone.

"Hmm .. Okay, what is it?" Ambro also start serious tone when I heard just as serious.

"This has to do with Mr. Taeyeon ..." I took a deep breath. when he did not hear a response, I continued my conversation.

"Early this morning, I went to the office. I don't know what made me diligently so go early. Then, I entered his room. You know what I see? Mr Taeyeon it make an affair with another woman! You can imagine it what I'm feeling at the time?

Ambro was silent for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. "I understand your feelings, Krys. Actually, before I ever saw him go into the hotel with another woman. But, I leave it. I'm lazy want to interfere thing he is. Yeah, he's already beautiful wife but still want to other women. I don't understand it with him! "

At the end of words, sounds rough grumbling Ambro. I just shut up. Don't know want to say anything.

"Then, what action are you next?" Ambro asked.

"I don't know. But, the important thing he threaten me. He said, he'll embarrass me if I'm excited noises about the matter." I only complain weak.

"Hmm, this danger ... it's great if you're quick with my marriage. I want to protect you happy."

I just smiled. "If it's like that, hasten the date of our wedding."

"Seriously, Krys?" he asked in a tone of disbelief.

I laughed a little. But, I deliberately did not answer his question. "Okay, I want a bath. I'll call you again."

"Okay, dear. Bye."

"Bye." Click! Direct line disconnected.

Loads that hit in the heart gradually lost because I've expressed these concerns to Ambro. I quickly took the laptop to write a letter of resignation.

If I don'start from now, I'm afraid the problem will arise later. So, it is better if I act now I send the letter to Mr Taeyeon through Sulli later.