CHAPTER 30

My Husband Is A Bully Love

This weekend, I and Ambro went jogging only because we are lazy to go out anywhere. After all, I know Ambro tired. That's why I want to give him space to relax.

I wipe sweat on the forehead with a towel neatly located in the neck. It's been so long I did't exercise this kind. If possible, I did't want to go jogging, but when I saw how his face Ambro do it, not the heart, want less. Luckily I'm getting more severe, if not I feel don't want to participate.

"Yeobo, I am tired of this." I stopped jogging with body bent slightly. Gasping breath I made.

"Hurm, a moment that person is 'K.O'. How our new jogging round yeobo ... "Ambro back to me and pulled my hand back.

I pouted lips. "Hishhh, knew he was fit body. Speak fun. Unless these kinds of Krys."

"Know anything. To get a fit body, like I should exercise every day. Okay, so if you are tired, go sit on the bench there. I went to get water for a while." Upright index finger pointed toward the bench, which is located about ten meters from where we stood.

"Okay. Want mango juice can?" I whined.

Ambro quickly protested. "No, I buy mineral water."

I began to sour face. Disappointed because the demand is not fulfilled. Ignoring me, Ambro continues to go to the row of shops near the jogging place.

Want it or not, I went straight to the bench is meant by Ambro earlier. Towel slung around my neck and then I use to wipe the sweat on my forehead. In the meantime, I was looking around the eyes. There are many people who jog today.

"Hi, alone?" the man said, making speculation I die.

I remained silent. Didn't dare to respond. Oh, is he ready? If I know any guys want to criticize me, I've come with Ambro.

"She's arrogant. Not going to want to look at me," said the man again.

I furrowed brow made. So, I continue to rear its face. La ... My friend apparently first time at school. Now he is getting higher. It used to be that short height he wanted than I am.

I quickly hit his shoulder. "You apparently, Hun. Remember who am just now. Where is this?"

Sehun chuckled I said so. "Just out jogging. Want to go back already. You're still not changed yet, right? Height is the same as well."

"Yahhh, no need to curse me. I know you was getting high." I just pursed lips.

Again Sehun chuckle.

"Well, you've transformed Krystal. It looks more mature face you. I have no chance this would courting you?" Sehun naughty teasing me.

I face immediately turned red. "Don't want to dream. I've been there already someone special."

"Oh, yeah? Who was the lucky guy is?" Sehun said as he made a curious face.

I have not had time to answer, someone had embraced me from behind. "I am the luckiest person."

Erk. I gasped made. Again do I want to faint, Ambro casually kissed my right cheeks. Oh, my hubby this. If one wants to kiss, I divide the signal early. Let me stand-by wanted to push his head.

Sehun face looks like surprised. "Hey, this boyfriend you to, Krystal?"

"Err .... He was ...."

"Not a boyfriend, but her husband." Ambro intercept my conversations.

I also made exasperation, then I continue to break the embrace. I wake up and look at his face as if to swallow.

"What? I said the truth, okay," Ambro said simply.

I was just ogle him sharply.

"Congrats, Krystal. Through careful not invite me, right?" Sehun already started to remove his petulant tone.

"Hurm, who asked you not give you're phone number do you?"

"Cehhh, can only sending wedding cards at my mother home," Sehun pouts.

Erk. Quite right. Why could not I thought of this? Grin innocent while running, I'm scratching my head that does not itch.

"Awww, sorry ... not that I deliberately did. Things have been so right ..." I whined with squishy. In fact deliberately.

"Ahem." Suddenly Ambro clears his throat.

I see his face and I happened to lift the eyebrows. I know he's jealous.

"I think, we should go home now ...." Ambro said, pulling my hand.

"Hey, be patient first. Krys was not satisfied want to talk with Sehun," I said as I tried to pull my hand back, but unfortunately it didn't work. Of course, I didn't force him mightily.

Ambro rounded eyes looking at me, but I just casually through innocent face. Indeed. Indeed, I deliberately wanted to create Ambro jealous. Somehow I like to see Ambro jealous with other men for me. Perhaps I felt that myself loved by him.

"Hey, Krystal. I want to get home. Want a shower, airless body sticky with this. Take this, this is my card. Any case, just give me a call okay." Sehun quickly stretched his card.

I welcome it and read it quickly. Wow ..... architect. I have good friends. I never thought he could be a terrific job of it.

"Okay, let's go." The rate of interest Ambro my hands.

"Bye, Hun." I was waving toward Sehun and Sehun just look at me smiling.

"Who is he?" Ambro matter once we both get to the car Audi R8. Then opened the car door.

"La .... I told you earlier, Krys friends." I replied with a frown. I think Ambro has been no loss of memory again.

"I know. But who is he to you?" Ambro asked again and then pressing the pedal.

"Just a close friend I guess," I replied while pressing the hand speed of radio.

"Hmm, really?"

When I hear the question, I see his face deeply. "Why this? Yeobo don't believe that Krys just love you?"

"Not like that...."

"So? Yeobo talk happened like yeobo never know who your wife. You know me better, yeobo. Take the best friend Krystal own yeobo want jealous. In this heart only yeobo alone. Nobody. It's up yeobo want to believe it or not . " I talk at length. Let Ambro know, in my heart is engraved his name only.

Ambro looks awry. Quick he pulled my hands and kissed me gently. "I'm sorry, yeobo. I didn't mean to ...."

"It's okay, yeobo. Krys understand. After all, Krys feel happy because yeobo cares about Krys," I reply with a smile.

"Must yeobo. Yeobo my wife the next world. No other woman who can win the heart of this, except yeobo person, " Ambro whispered full romantic.

I smile widened. I was happy to hear the words he was. As a wife, I want to make his happy as well. I hope all is facilitated.


A bucket full of water I brought with caution. Then I mix the water with detergent car. I was a little chaotic, a lot of foam is produced. Beautiful. In a fun, can prank Ambro.

"Yeobo, Grin people there why? Quickly bring it the bucket into here," chanted Ambro are not much with me.

I awoke from reverie quickly heading back home. Ambro deliberately chosen for the car wash behind the house. After all, his home big.

As soon as I approached, I kept putting a bucket on his side. Then, Ambro continues to lend span to me. I welcome the swift and we together wash his beloved car Audi R8.

Every now and then I splashed a little water to Ambro. Ambro was also mischievous deeds I replied.

Then, the naughty idea to prank Ambro. I quickly took a bit of froth and slowly moving towards Ambro. "Yeobo ..."

Ambro quickly turned and I was also smearing it on the cheek Ambro foam. Ambro looked surprised. Probably never thought that I would prank him. I also laughed. Very funny to see the reaction surprised Ambro.

"Yeobo, clever prank me .." Ambro furious with me. Later, he also took bubbles and rubbed my cheek.

Cehh, he's already got revenge. I also didn't give in and make a counterattack.

"Yeobo ...." Ambro increasingly resentful, then I chased him.

I was laughing as I ran. When I saw the host, I quickly tired. "If yeobo close, Krys wet your clothes."

"Krys think I'm afraid?" Ambro asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, don't be afraid?" I kept opening the tap, but just as quickly as it also hosts Ambro reach of my hand. Water-fountain that spurts out it affected my body. I made out of wet clothes.

"Yeobo!" I shouted angrily. I then seized the hose and water fountains that squirt-I-way towards Ambro. I was happy when Ambro clothes were also wet like me.

Suddenly, I felt I pulled the hose in hand. I was shocked by Ambro interested at last fell on the body Ambro. I want to make the heart deprived. Why? Because I'm with Ambro face just inches away.

"Err ... yeobo," call me with thunderous tones. Instantly, I was mesmerized by his eyes were dim.

Slowly, Ambro brought me face to face meeting. I quickly closed my eyes, ready for any eventuality. Hugs increasingly tightened at the waist. Ambro just want to close the lips ...

Suddenly .... zuppp!

I was surprised when I heard the sound of lightning. I see the heavens chest. Heck, want to rain.

"Yeobo, let's go in the house fast. Want this rain." I quickly got up from the body Ambro.

Ambro just nodded. So, we both ran to get into the house.

"Cold, yeobo ...." I shivered withstand the cold.

Ambro quick hug my body. "I'm sorry, yeobo. Otherwise my due, must the coolness yeobo will not like this."

"Uh, no, not one yeobo. Krys was wrong because Krys is that start first." I started to feel comfortable with the warmth of his body.

Ambro just smiled at my words. "Okay, quickly changing clothes. Later yeobo fever too."

I just nodded.

I'm warm breath on hand to reduce the cold. Though I had to change clothes, still feel the coolness. So, I took a thick blanket to wrap my body.

"Yeobo, come here. Sit by me," Ambro encourage lips while smiling sweetly.

I just think. So I sink into the couch, next to Ambro.

Keep open the covers before I covered his body. He preferred to hug me from behind as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmm .... comfortable, right?" he whispered.

I just nodded my head. Yes, it was comfortable. Not to mention the warmth of our bodies began to converge.

"Yeobo," he called softly.

"Yes."

"Should we continue this afternoon?" Suddenly Ambro open question. Made my wrinkled forehead.

"Yeobo mean?" I wonder about. I had eyes staring out. The rain had come down with a heavy yet. Adding a cool and calm atmosphere.

"Well, we just don't have time to ..." Ambro didn't speak out, but enough to make my face red.

"EII .... Yeobo, could not raise it now?" I asked as I bit my lip. Immediately shadow afternoon tapped into the mind. Shame I only God knows.

Ambro little laugh. A joy that made me ashamed.

"Hmm .. I want to kiss yeobo, can't I?"

"Erk." I was stunned when I heard the words. More frantic when he began to turn my body so opposed to him.

I began to incoherent. However, I gave up everything he does. Slowly, Ambro brought his face to my face. I was immediately closed my eyes. Our lips just want to meet, suddenly heard the sound of lightning. I was surprised when Ambro rate of only hugging my body. Furrowed brow when I can feel Ambro body was trembling at that time.

I quickly hugged, trying to calm him. "Yeobo, why this?"

Ambro didn't answer. He was still trembling, shivering in my arms. Oh, yeobo ... Don't make me worry. Really, I was distraught when he saw the state of it.

"Yeobo, please answer my question. You're worrying me," I said with teary eyes.

"Well, I ... I'm ... scared .... lightning," said Ambro slowly.

Listen to the words Ambro, I was relieved. Lovingly, I gently his hair. The body is no longer shivering like that. Maybe he started to feel calm when I was in the arms.

"Don't worry, yeobo. I'm always beside you," I whispered softly.

Ambro looked up. "Yeobo promise to me that you will never leave me?"

I just nodded and smiled. "Krys promise will not leave yeobo."

Ambro who is calm and kissed my forehead and cheeks. "Thank you very much, dear. I love my wife very much with this."

I feel happy when I am treated like that. Ambro can only make me happy, not others. Yes, just him only.

 

KRYBER SWEET MOMENTS..

NEXT CHAPTER VICTORIA WILL APPEARE..

WHAT SHE WANT TO DO...

STAY TUNED..