CHAPTER 27

My Husband Is A Bully Love

"This is a work desk yeobo starting today. So, congratulations yeobo doing a good job," said Ambro while showing my desk.

I just smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Ambro."

Eyebrows raised when I called him to hear such calls. "Mr.?"

"Well, here it is official. Which language yeobo herself again." I smiled, deliberately trying to frighten them away.

"Hurm, not the best kind. If that's how, I will not take yeobo be my secretary." He is already a sour face.

I just laughed. I pulled casually pointed nose. "Just kidding. Okay, we are ahead of others in formal language and if there are no people, just like always, okay."

"Good girl. That's my wife." Ambro had kissed me.

"Yeobo, if staff here seemed, how?" I flushed face today. Casually he kiss me.

"Hurm if they are nosy, know what I want to do. After all, what you want told. You are mine, remember?" he whispered romantic.

In a frenzied palpitations, there is a sense of happiness in the heart. I'm not mistaken chosen him to be my life partner. "Okay, time to work."

"Ermm ... Yeobo, working out of our last trip together, okay?

I just nodded and smiled. But, when he wants to leave me, I quickly pull his hand.

Ambro looks startled. With a view to wonder, he asked, "Wae, yeobo?"

"Hurm ... I will miss you," I said with subdued advance. Shame there, feel there is any. Argh ...

Ambro chuckle when hearing it. "Uikk? I'm in this office also want a sense of longing too? Not that much any distance us."

"Hurm ... Later yeobo busy with work, where yeobo would entertain Krys," I whined full of spoiled.

Ambro merely coquettish smile at me. Gently he pinched my cheek. "Back home, I bully yeobo it out."

"Erk. Bullying?" I was astonished glance.

"Hmm ... Bullying in other purposes," he said, winking his eye. With a slow laugh, he passed away from me.

While I was still in a daze. Try searching for the meaning of the words of my husband. Bully other purposes? What does he? Satisfied, I think, finally able to answer that for sure. My face began to turn red. Argh, this naughty Surely my husband.

At almost point to 4.00 pm. Only two hours left to go back home. In the meantime, I had time to check the schedule for tomorrow Ambro. Representatives from the company JJ Holdings will come to talk about the projects that are being built. Hopefully run smoothly.

"Excuse me ..."

Suddenly I heard a female voice say hello. I quickly looked up.

"Can I meet Ambro?"

"Err ... What's your name miss?" I asked kindly. Feel like never saw this woman, but I myself am not sure where.

My name is Victoria. And you must be Ambro's wife, right? "

Victoria? Oh, I just remembered. Ambro cousin who came that day.

"Since when did you become secretary Ambro?" Victoria asked suddenly.

"Oh, just today. Secretary Mr. Ambro previously been stopped. So, my place of job." I reply brief.

Victoria just nodded. And without replying nothing, then she went into the office Ambro. I quickly got up from sitting, try to prevent her from entering the office Ambro.

Krystal, she was just a cousin alone. Want to do what you worry about this? I tried to calm my heart that my husband is not going to cheat me.

Slowly, I sat down again. Despite this caution worry if Victoria mingling with Ambro, but I'm confident with my husband's fidelity. I'm just loving him and I believe it.

Then, I work as usual even if the heart is still feeling uneasy. Suddenly I rang the intercom. Ambro voice heard.

"Yeobo, please make me a tea spoon of sugar. Oh yes, don't forget to make coffee for our guests," Ambro message.

"Err ... okay." I reply to short.

Along with his instructions, I sprang to the pantry provided. Finished brewing water required by Ambro, I headed to the office room Ambro. I push the door slowly using body.

"Am, you know what ... I've been longing to see me with you. You don't miss to want to talk to me?"

The voice of a spoiled Victorian greet my ears. Somehow I feel jealous of the circumstances.

"Of course I miss you too. You're my cousin," said Ambro with a laugh.

I was speechless. Somehow, the cups are on hand regardless of grip and crumbling.

"Yeobo, are you okay?" Ambro worried expression as he approached me.

"Huh? Err ... Okay ... Krys okay." I replied without tone.

Everything is like a blank for me when listening to the heart Ambro it to others. It may seem unusual, but for me is unbelievable. I alone can receive discharge Ambro heart, not the other woman.

"Want to go back home?" I send it. "

I quickly shook my head. "Krys okay. Feel a little not feeling well. This cup ... Krys apologize very much. Later Krys change back."

"Never mind, yeobo. Needless to spare, I'll tell cleaner clean. Enough, enough ... I'm still going to send you home," he said sternly.

When he had to spend a stern tone, I knew I should not want to stop again.

"Ermm ... Vic, I'm so sorry. Tomorrow we meet, talk again, okay. I need to send my wife home," said Ambro in tone awry.

"Oh, it's okay. After all, I see the face of your wife looks kind of pale."

I saw him smile. As if I did not even notice that he was cynical smile.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

Before I left, I had time to look back. I was amazed to see Victoria's lips slowly gave this paragraph. "Ambro is mine."

Suddenly, I was so frivolous. The more confused by the words Victoria. My God, there is no intention meaning words Victoria? I began to fidget and worry. Oh God, save me and Ambro of human jealousy. That's all I can ask now.


"Why, dear? There are things that disturb you to say?" Ambro asked while driving his car, BMW X5.

I kept it to myself, don't know what to reply.

"Yeobo ... I ask this ..."

Then I let go of the complaint. "It's nothing. I told you earlier, huh, my body was feeling a little healthier."

"Lie. Why do I say that last I miss Victoria, yeobo changed dramatically? You're jealous of you?" Ambro asked.

I slowly bit my lip. "There is ..."

"Why do you want to deny the feeling it? I know you're jealous." Ambro reached my hand and kissed it long.

"Yeobo know Krys jealous, why want to do well?" I asked with teary eyes. The heart suddenly felt choked, as if to break even there also.

"Yeobo ... I'm sorry. I did not mean to make yeobo jealous. After all, Victoria was just my cousin. No more than that. I love you, remember? Once I married you, just the body only in my heart. Now, yeobo want to doubt me? " he asked as he kissed my hand again.

"But, it is necessary to express a sense of longing in her?" I asked again, full of emotion.

I saw Ambro was smiling. "Yeobo when jeolous, too cute, right?"

I continue to face turns red. "Yeobo don't want to change the topic."

"Whenever I change the subject? I'm just saying yeobo cute, that's all." He pinched my cheeks rate.

I gently brushed. "Huh. I was Wants to persuade it. But after this, I do hope to do yeobo meet Victoria."

"Yeobo, it's not good .."

"Not good what? I just want to keep our marriage. That's it," I replied in a firm tone.

Mind I still remember the words of Victoria earlier. She thought I could easily give Ambro? No way. He is mine! Forever mine!

Ambro laugh I heard those words. "What is this nonsense yeobo? Since when I do something inappropriate with Victoria?"

"Yes. Krys know yeobo not do anything with Victoria. But it is better if we stop again? Not so things are not desirable, know want to regret it." I responded loudly.

"Nonsense yeobo things ... this." Ambro just shook his head repeatedly.

"Yeobo, listen up to me carefully." I began to speak seriously.

"Yes, dear."

"Krys will sulk with yeobo if yeobo meet also with her." I said in a serious tone.

"Why is this stubborn? She's just my cousin?" he asked in a puzzled tone. Maybe strange to me because I was too stubborn.

"Hmm ... Well, for yeobo. But, she stated," I replied with a straight face.

"Huh?" Ambro increasingly don't understand me.

"When we want to get to the house? Yeobo so slow take the car." I rather inappropriate topics. Intentionally want to condemn him. After all I don't want to bother Ambro mind.

"I'll take the fast-speed, you're advantaged coma in hospital later." He is also a curse me.

Isy. I glanced towards him. "Willing to sleep without me next?"

Erk .... I could, could not, "he retorted fast-speed.

I finally laugh because managed to make him to panic. Hahaha. Know any fear.

 

KAI WILL APPEARED IN NEXT CHAPTER.

FOR WHAT????

KRYBER FIGHT?? 

 

STAY TUNED..