CHAPTER 8

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYSTAL POV

The number of people I don't know who send a message. However, when I often get ads through a message, so I simply ignore the message. I'd better make my work that much of this. Better!

For a while, I got up to go to the pantry. I suddenly feel sleepy anyway. So, the solution is two to three mugs of drinking coffee, it must feel sleepy disappear.

"Krys, can make me a coffee?" The voice sounded husky whisper in my ears.

I quickly turned my head to the side to see the hell am. I was surprised when our faces are just inches apart. I immediately put away his body.

"What Mr. Ambro do here?" I asked with a strange tone.

Since lately, he's always down to my office. Who knows what reason, I don't know. Eh, he certainly want to continue the project with the company. He would not want to see me anyway, right?

"Ermm .. because I want to see you," he said, smiling sweetly.

Bull's eye! Hesy, he is .. kind of know what is in my mind now. I was just laughing.

"Nonsense! Mr. Ambro want to discuss about the project that day, right?"

I should have seen the man just shook his head. "I want coffee. Can't you help make coffee for me?"

"Hey, tell the wife of Mr. Ambro make," said I deliberately wanted to .

"If I have a wife, I have long told my wife do this. But you're here, you're always there to help create. Can't, Krys?" he asked winking eye.

I was speechless. How sad, I wear him, he also wore me! Damn! "Hmm, Okay. Mr. Ambro wait a moment okay."

"Err .. Krys, please just add a tablespoon of sugar in my coffee it later. I really don't like sweet. Later exposed diabetes, no one wanted me." Ambro had grinned white teeth appeared composed.

"Defeat, Mr Ambro .. just one flick finger, confirm Mr. Ambro can get ten. Either may be more than that. Mr. Ambro no need to worry. I believe, Mr. Ambro will meet also with the woman who is destined for Mr. Ambro," I said with sure.

Wow, apparently I can be a doctor of love. wide pro only advise him.

"And that woman is you, Krys."

"Huh? Sorry? Did you say something?" I asked with a frown.

Argh, why do they like it very much to talk with talking points that are unclear sound?

"Nothing. Okay, I wait in the office of the boss. If you want to help make sense to your boss that's okay too. Bye." And he went on with a smile that was not cracked from his face.

Haih, that man was mystery, right. However, I still made three coffee. For me, Am and Mr Taeyeon it. Well, how can I do. Later told me biased. Perhaps I make coffee for my fiancee only. Erk! I don't know if I want to be frank with Mr Taeyeon, I'm not sure.


Without wasting time, I went straight to the room to ert boss. I put two mugs coffee on a table with caution. I was a bit reluctant at first when the two men were observing all treated me.

I just want to go out, ert boss has called me. Ah, what else he wants to?

"Yes, boss?"

"Let's lunch together? My treat."

If included heart, I want splashed hot coffee water into his face ert boss. Let a little self-conscious. Who knows how many times he wanted to invite me to lunch. Rather, if I have many children he did not get too bored!

"Mr Taeyeon, this afternoon I had promised to lunch alone with Krys." Suddenly Am talk like that.

Erk! Since when did I have promised him? I've felt very strange. Am's kidding?

"Oh, if it's like that .." Not to ert boss had wanted to speak out, Ambro has already been cut.

"Just the two of us" final word was pressed firmly. Intentionally!

I quickly shut up, tried to stop laughing from the last. Any absence, Mr Taeyeon's face continues to be sour when hear Ambro talk like that. Oh, apparently Ambro just want me to avoid the lunch with Mr. Taeyeon. I only want to say thank you to him, but maybe later.

"Err ... Okay. I ask myself first." Decency, I continue to circulate through it. I could not respond to the two men.

When I got to the table, I saw a message that was sent to my mobile phone. I'm not mistaken, the same number of the person sending it. Hey, don't want to give up this person. I quickly opened the message.

Hoi. Why don't you respond? You're afraid you're going to the fraud uncovered?

I've brow furrowed. What case sending me these messages? Reminiscent of those words, my mind immediately thought of Kai. Is he who sent this message? Finally, I decided to read a message that I did not read it.

Who's your boyfriend? if you don't tell, I will mess you ever!

Ah, my question was answered as well. It is true that Kai numbers but, I wonder anyway. How the man could get my number?


Exactly at 12.00 noon, the body Am was impaled on my desk. Uisy, this guy up fast!

"Come," he said with a smile that can make me melt.

"Err .. Where Mr. Ambro want to eat?" I asked when we were both headed to his car.

While, I was amazed when a car Range Rover Evoque is in front of me. I never again take such a luxurious car.

"Hmm .. it's like going to a Yuri 5 Star Restaurant. I have heard from my business partners, there service was very nice. I would never go there. The food there was delicious." Ambro said then opened the car door for me.

Owww. Why this man is a gentleman?

"Oh!" I just respond that way. The restaurant certainly rich people too. Y-yes, even the name of the five-star restaurant.

After a few minutes later, the car finally arrived at the restaurant like Am a man talking.

"Not wait to taste her duck meat." Suddenly the man spoke his own, but I still can hear what he was saying.

"The duck was good?" I deliberately look for topics to talk about.

"Yup, it's the best in the universe. Let's go in, if you wish to taste the food," encourage Ambro.

Heh. anyway just like a host Tasty of The Road.

 

Once reached the desired table, chairs pulled by Am for me. Once again he became a gentleman to me. Felt like I was melting in narrowly mixed today. Oh, MY dear Am! Muahahaha! I amused!

"So, what you want to order?" Am asked to me.

A waitress was standing at our side, a very faithful wait for any orders that will come out of our mouths.

"Lorh... You said the duck meat here was good. So, I want to taste it," I said, raising my eyebrows.

Ambro just laughed. "I'm sorry, my mistake. Err .. give me two roasted duck.

The waitress was wearing a name tag Yoona nodded her head while her hands were busy taking orders. "Drink?"

"Want something to drink, Mr Ambro?"

Hmm .. like you're the same, "he said with a smile.

  I've raised eyebrows. "Okay. If it's like that, two orange juices."

"Okay." Yoona nodded, then fled the scene.

"She's beautiful," said Ambro suddenly with a mischievous tone.

"Pardon?" I asked in a tone that other kinds. Somehow, in my heart, I feel like don't like that words.

"Well .. just kidding. She already have a husband," said Ambro grinned.

"How'd you know?" I asked with a frown forehead. He speaks of style had long known about.

"I know. I never met with her husband on a business meeting. If you want to know, the restaurant owned by her husband. There is a misunderstanding?" he said with a slow hand knock wooden table.

Round my eyes. "Seriously? The girl was fortunately!"

"Hmm ... you want a husband who has a restaurant to? If yes, I would make a special restaurant for you," he said with a teasing glance toward me.

"Eh, what the hell are you this crap? I don't mind if my husband will not have a restaurant. The important thing, he's a good, knowledgeable, and there is work to earn our living. That is enough for me," I said softly.

"Krys, if I propose to you, you want to?" suddenly he asked me in a serious tone.

Erk! I felt like the heart stops today. This man, joking anyway. I don't know who he was until today, can not propose anyway? Finally, I just laugh as a sign I thought he was joking. "Mr. Ambro .. load of nonsense!"

The man just smiled bargaining.

Suddenly, my cellphone rang. I quickly find my cell phone in my hand bag. As soon as the successful search, I quickly press the green button. "Hello."

However, quiet. No reply at the end of the line. I've brow furrowed. Hey .. kidding about the caller's phone.

"Hello." I'm a little scream. Suddenly there was a sense of the mood I want to punch people's heads.

Quiet again. Huwarghh .. Damn it! With gross I kept pressing the red button. that person. Already call, after that did not want to talk about. They really want to be flying kick from me.

"Why, Krys?" Am asked with a furrowed brow.

I just shook my head. "I don' know. Maybe wrong number."

"Really? You try check his number. Who knows, if you know to .." Am seemed to be trying to give me a way for me to solve this problem.

I just think what he says. I've raised eyebrows. Am was right. I think I'm familiar with this number.

"So?" Am asked when my hands started spinning find Kai sending messages yesterday.

When I compare the two numbers, it was indeed the same. "I think I know him."

"Who?" Am asked again. Sounds very eager to know.

"Kai. I used to be her classmate and ..." I stopped talking for a moment.

"And what?" Am asked growing impatient.

"My Ex-boyfriend," I answer slowly. As if unwilling to say the word.

I used too naive. I don't understand what made me so addicted to Kai yet.

"So .. why is he back?" Am grew curious about.

He ... "I like can't connect sentences, as if stuck on the tip of my throat.

"Wait, don't tell me! He who propose to you ?!" Am bit screamed.

I just nodded, a sign of assent. "Yes, he's the one. But, on the condition ... my mom said, that I could never find another man to propose to me, my mother will marry me with Kai as well."

I saw his eyes slightly rounded. May not think that this is the end of my life.

"Are you serious? After that, what we want to do?" he asked in a tone of panic. He think that's problem also his problem too.

"We?" Mr. Ambro, this is my problem, so let me settle itself. "I furrowed eyebrows again.

"Oh, right ..." he muttered softly.

My cell phone rang again. When I look at the screen,  the same number call me. With rough, I kept pressing the green button.

"Hello! What do you want to this again? You can not look I happy to live ?!" I continue to repulse.

"Hye." Tone of voice that sounds like only teasing me.

"Hello." I thought he just don't know to answer hello anyway.

"So, where's that guy? Who will propose to you it?" Kai asked with sarcasm.

Instantly I patted my forehead. Damn! How I can forget about it?

"Erm .. when you want to see him?"

"As soon as possible. I was in Seoul today. If can, I want to see him tonight. He said with a tone of pride.

I bite my lip gently. What should I do now? Shall I cheated like I was cheating ert boss wife?

"Hello? Hello, Krys! Hoi, you don't hear to this?" Kai deserve me from the world of fantasy.

"Urm ... Okay. Tonight, I take you to see him. But, with conditions. You just saw his face, After that I and he'll go straight from there. Deal?"

"But ..."

"If you don't want, no need to see." I broke wise words.

"Okay, deal." like it or not he agreed.

Finally, the line continues to be disabled. Now, what should I do is act like the last days. Yes, maybe I have to say that I don't want Am to help me again. However, when I faced with Kai, my ego was collapsed.

I should point out to him, which I still have more people who want!

"Krys? How's it going? Planet Mars to?" scolds Am brought me back to the real world.

I deserve to smile lips. "Eh, I would not .. I've got to Pluto."

"Hesy .. you know how to wear me, right?

He almost poked my nose. But spontaneous my head backwards. While, we were both speechless. I don't believe that his hands would tease my nose when he was taken by surprise with its drastic action.

Fortunately, not taxable. If not, how would my husband later on. Finally, I hung my head down, bend at the floor. I'm sure my face was red this time. Argh! I wonder where I would hide my face this time.

"I'm sorry ..." his words with a tone of guilt.

"Err .. It's okay." I could only smile shyly at this time. I can not even react well. Later he said I'm the crazy women.

Finally, after such a long wait, we got orders. We ate without conversation like always. I also felt like a slow time passes. The last scene, a sense of awkward anyway. Either if want to finish, I really was not sure.

"Mr. Ambro, if ..." before I had time to speak out, I took a deep breath. Trying to find the strength to talk about it.

"Yes?" This time, his eyes focused toward me one hundred percent.

"Err .. If .. can Mr. Ambro be my fake boyfriend once again?" I said the only appropriate sentence. There is also no shame in asking for the second time this request.

"Hmmm, can!"

I quickly looked over at him. I slightly raised eyebrow. do not think that with this as quickly as he would have agreed.

"But with one condition. Please don't call me Mr. Ambro. It's so formal. Well, if you don't mind, just call me Am. Sure, right? Tone of the man as hoped.

"Can .. can I?" I was a bit skeptical.

"What is not possible? Besides, I have a request for a second time. Please accept it gratefully, okay? You don't have to be afraid. I'm human, not a monster," he replied with a smile.

"O .. Okay .. Mr .. Eh, Am..!" Argh, I also want to call it difficult.

Am already smiling sweetly. "Good girl."

I also have felt awkward to eat in front of him now. I slowly put the duck meat into my mouth. In my mind, one thing I am thinking. About this scam.

Whether I will continue to fool everyone? But, I want to tell Am couldnt be my true boyfriend, right? Whether he likes it me or not. Hurmm .. I don't know. Important, this problem must be resolved as soon as possible. Otherwise, I would have married with Kai.

Huwaaa ... Think about it, I was not able to deal with it. Oh God, please save me.