CHAPTER 20

My Husband Is A Bully Love

I've been unemployed for two days. Also sometimes bored sitting at home alone. I started to understand how feelings unemployed.

Today I will take things in my desk. Anyway I have a cute picture. Will not want to leave it at that, right? Fear is when people steal.

Hey, just noticed someone wants to steal. Hahaha, it is said that a wide public interest, but only one interest in me. Who is that person? Jeng, jeng, jeng! My Mr.Fiancee. Who else?

Then, I woke up to go to the bathroom. After that, I wear long-sleeved T-shirt and black pants slack.

I drive the car directly to the company Kim Holdings. As soon as I parked the car on the edge of the car park. Then, I got into the working employees. None here.

Yeah, I came here evenings. Of course everyone had gone home.

Without delay, I went straight to my desk. Fortunately my things still exist. Except ... my picture. I did notice the picture I've nothing else in its place. Then, the range of possibilities appeared in my mind.

Erk! Don't talk, ert boss who take it! What he wanted to do with my pictures? He want to stick pictures on the wall, then throw a dart?

Hurm ... I've begun to feel chills. Think about it, as fast as I unload my stuff into the box under the table. Beginning I was a stand-by boxes below the table because who knows, I've had enough of working here, so easy I want to resign. I did not expect to be right too.

Suddenly, I felt like there was a glimpse behind me. Then I turned back. I was surprised when I caught the eyes of Mr Taeyeon's face already two days I did not see. His face looked harsh, very different than before I quit this company.

"Err ... Err .. what Mr Taeyeon do here?" I asked. Since he is no longer my boss, better formal language.

"This is all your fault!" he shouted suddenly.

I was surprised. I looked at his face, round eyes. He never call me with this kind of rough.

"What do you mean, Mr Taeyeon? I don't understand." I tried to calm down, when in fact only God knows how much I heart pounding moment.

"Because of you, I lost job! My wife and my daughter, all of them run! You're the cause. I hate you, Krystal Jung! I've lost everything. This is all your fault!" Mr Taeyeon continued to pounce on me.

Surprised by the attack, I don't have time to make anything. I started to cuddle gross body, make me a thrashing. I immediately slapped cheek to trace his palm.

I'm a lifetime, no one has ever beaten me so harshly. Even parents I've never once struck me, not to mention the flick. I wanted to scream but my mouth is closed. Fear began to pull himself together.

"Now, I will make you as you make me ashamed to be ashamed!" he whispered in my ear.

I was speechless. Want to fight, somehow suddenly I no absolute. Nature to fight back. Oh God, Please help me .. I'm afraid!

Buk!

Suddenly I heard a kicking. Immediately embrace Mr Taeyeon loose and I ended up slip through his fingers. My body fell to the floor because I was too weak at that time.

"Baby, are you okay? You're okay, right?" Sounds very people I know I'm pushing to the hearing.

I tilted his face and I saw a face I loved. I was smiling and holding his cheeks. Thank God.

But not until some time I fainted.

I felt like a dizzy head is hit with a hard object. Oh, why did this with my head? Deploying my mind, trying to recall what happened last night. Instantly I felt the blood rushing to my face throughout.

Oh God. Yesterday I was almost .

Oh, I feel like not being able to finish that sentence. Most importantly, I never thought I would face such a situation. But, the thing is so, why would want to complain? I had the good fortune ... if not, what will happen to myself later? Also to be my husband?

"You're awake?" I spiked deep voice hearing.

Immediately raised my face. Round eyes when I saw the face of his sailing in the living eye. Then I opened my mouth to ask, "What are you doing here?"

"You fainted last night, that's why I carry you brought back to my house," he said simply.

I just nodded. However, for a moment and then my brain can interpret his words. My eyes widened when I heard  Ambro carry me brought back to his home.

"You ... you want to do what to me? Why did you take me back to your place? You want to do things that are not good for me? Eee ... not want to attend this course. I want to go home ..." I cooed closing my eyes tightly. This time I fear only God knows.

"Hey, baby ... I would never do something like that. I'm worried about you, that's why I want to take care of you. In fact, we are not alone together in this house. There are Mommy and maids. No need to be worry, okay ? I promise I will take care of you, "he said softly.

I noticed recently that he was balancing a tray. Pureed chicken and plain water is just right on the tray. While, I bit my lip gently. Oh, you're Krystal Its terrible! You can also accusing him of all sorts. But he should understand my feelings. I'm still traumatized.

"It's okay. I understand ... if I do not come last night, whatever behappe to you, right?" he seemed to understand what I've been through.

He then put the tray on the table beside the bed and I sat this.

"Hmm .. thanks, Am. I'm really grateful to you," I said sincerely from my heart alone.

I saw Am smiled sweetly. "If you owe it, eat this porridge first. From yesterday you did not eat anything."

Mentioned only about food, then stomach growling because I was too hungry. I just want to achieve a spoon, Am first pick. I quickly looked at because of dissatisfaction. Hesy, he wanted for me to eat it?

"I fed."

My mouth fell open. Instantly, I felt shy with him. I feel hot face today as fun only Am invited to feed. Hurm, not labeled as female-fetched to you later?

"Come on baby, my hand is numb," he whined spoiled.

Can't be helped, my mouth open itself automatically. Oh, Oh. increased my red face when I saw Am smiled meaningful stare at me. Shame! I wonder what I think of Am.

"Err .. so, what happened to him?" I asked suddenly.

Want to mention the name of the man who almost me, felt like could not. Again felt like acid attack to the face of the man is!

Am was silent for a moment. But, after pausing, Am finally opened his mouth.

"Actually, baby, I feel so guilty for you. Because of me, you almost ," said Am pointed ripple of guilt on his face.

I frowned. Don't understand. Am wanted to convey what exactly?

"Baby, I have to tell his superiors about what your boss doing at the office. And because me your boss was fired."

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought, this all seems greedy Ambro.

"I did all these reasons, baby. In the office, I always uneasy. Busy thinking of you only. Luckier I feel like my heart wants to go with you that day. I don't know what will be happen to you. Perhaps God wants to give instructions to me," he said quietly.

I nodded slowly. "Then?"

"Then what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He seems like The Rock WWE.

"You! I was serious, you just mess." I kept pucking lips. Wow! Since when I'm good at sulking? The development of highly advanced.

Am just ogle the seductive towards me, and then I hung my face. Shame.

"Then, I told him that it was all my fault. You know, he was sorry because made you like that," he said.

"He's sorry?" I asked, beginning to feel calm.

Am just nodded his head. "Did he say he wanted to go on vacation to calm himself and to change also.

I felt my heart open. Hopefully he changed and start a new life.

"Hello. Can mummy in?" A soft voice pierced my ears. I turned at the same time and Am.

The presence of a woman who may be in her 50s walking towards me. A face full of motherhood that immediately makes me think of mom in the village. I'm longing to be the only mother I have only God knows.

"Owh, mummy, come on in, it's also Mommy home," said Am with a small smile, welcome the arrival of his mommy.

Hurm ... never mind I came here with an unconscious state. Either something that mommy Ambro think. I do not pass into a law? Think of all that, immediately I became frantic.

"Hmm, Krys is okay? Mommy apologize for not prepare anything for Krys. Hope you don't mind," she said to express themselves as mommy, smiling sweetly.

"Uh ... I don't mind, Mrs. Liu. I think I inconvenient Mrs.Liu longer there," I said in a tone totally wrong.

"Hesy, Krys. What call Mrs. Liu? Call Mommy, I could see a little warm," said the woman, still not cracked a smile graciously.

To some extent, the attitude of the woman managed to make me comfortable being here. Did not I look very awkward if want to talk with my prospective mother-in-law.

Am just laugh when I see so timid. Yeah, who is not ashamed to be in a situation like this? If I may, I'd just ran back to my apartment.

"Krys sleep here tonight?" mommy start looking at my face, like I would expect only sleep here.

"Err .." I looked Am. So awry when invited so.

"Sulli already know you're here because I'd already call her," he said suddenly.

Am probably afraid that if I thought he forgot to tell Sulli that I'm here.

"Krys is soon to be my daughter-in-law, right? What's wrong with practicing to sleep here? Besides, soon the house Krys will sit?" Mommy give reasons so that she managed to make me spend the night here.

Finally, I get along with instructions Mommy though I was not familiar.

"Ermm ... Another Krys. I want to tell you about something." Am looks seriously in speech.

In serious like that, his charisma still evident. Hurm ... I look very much attached to Am.

"Yes, about what?" I pretended to be calm, whereas heart I feel like want to pass away now.

"About our marriage. I have discussed with my mommy, also with your family about this. They all agreed to speed up our marriage. Wedding will take place next week."

"Wh ... what?" My mouth fell open. For real? I don't dream now?

"Yo .. you are joking, right?

"My face looks like kidding? If you're not believe it, just ask mommy," he said simply.

When I see the face of Mommy, Mommy nodded her head repeatedly. Oh God! I seriously feel faint now!

"But why should speed up this marriage? Only stayed two months, right?"

"Your mom told me to. Moreover, not just family you are worried, I was worried. Including Mommy all. Better to marry quickly from happening something bad to you. Enough of yesterday, Krys. I already had suffered enough when I saw you almost . " Am voice sounded muffled this time.

I hung my face. How wonderful feeling when a man offered to take care and protect of me.

 

NEXT CHAPTER KRYBER WILL BE MARRIED.

STAY TUNED TO ALL MY READERS.

HEHEHE!!!

SORRY TO MAKE TAEYEON IS JERK AT HERE. I'm not her haters.

This story does not have anything to do between the living and the dead. It's just for fun. I HOPE YOU ENJOY & LIKE IT!