CHAPTER 16

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal could not sleep all night. This is all because Am. If he does not continue into my room, of course I can sleep well at all.

"Krys, your eyes look swollen. You don't get enough sleep the night?" Sulli scolds while busy browse through my eye.

I avoid fast. I actually don't want Sulli suspect anything about a change in me. "Hey, let's go down, soon there will be the game of volleyball?"

"Uh, right. I had already forgotten about it. Let's go!

"Where is Suzy?" I immediately noticed about her not in the hotel room.

"She? She had long been down.

"HESY! Not encourage us already!" I pursed lips.

Sulli was just laughing. Thus, we both kept out of the room to go to the beach.

When we got to the beach, apparently volleyball competition has already begun. Hurm, I missed it? Instantly I was so disappointed not to be able to participate in the competition.

"Oh, good for you has arrived. Quickly, go into court."

Eh? Whether the person is talking to me?

"Krys! What are you doing this? Hurry up to get into court," admonished Sulli.

Oh ... so it's true that people talk to me. Without wasting time, I continue to get into the court. Apparently, I saw they were playing was just rehearsal only. Heh, do I fear only.

Volleyball competition now is getting warmer. Again the team I managed to beat my opponent with just one point only. Wow, great! In fact, the talent to play volleyball is still evident in myself.

When I was a nervous wreck for the ball on the opponent, my eyes suddenly saw in one direction. I was speechless for a moment. That's ... ... Am with Seohyun? Eh, I do not even know there was a daughter ert boss once.

Instantly I felt there was no mood to play volleyball, when in fact this is the best time I've been waiting for. Gosh, what happened to me? Only because I saw him with another woman, I can be down like this? Damn it!


I sat on a chair provided. Sweat pouring off my forehead quick swipe with palms. Huh, the weather today is hot enough. Hot as my heart!

"Hey, family that ert boss also to come here?" I asked to Sulli. Who knows if somehow this woman knows.

"Yes. But Ms Seohyun who came, Mrs.Tiffany did not come because there are jobs, she said," Sulli counter, sipping mineral water.

Erk! Does this mean ... Seohyun will be flirting with Am? Or worse, perhaps distancing the two of us ?! Argh! Why would I want to care? Am was not anyone for me.

"Hey, glad to meet you here," the man said.

I quickly looked up. Looks Seohyun and Ambro was standing in front of me. Then, I've smirked. While I'm like hell meeting you, my heart whispered. Apparently, what I see is not wrong.

"Oh, me too," I reply. I am a person who is a hypocrite! If I may, I would like Seohyun measles in the sea. Let her suffocate!

"Eh, Ms Seohyun do here?" I pretend the friendly.

"Anyway, want dating with Ambro." Seohyun smiled itching.

Oh God. She did not change the kind of father she was.

"Oh really?" I accidentally tipping eyebrows, pretending not to care.

Hesy, this woman. I think wants to slap the face.

I quickly got up. I better go because I view this is very unsightly. So, it helps me go through it.

"Where are you going?" plus y deep voice sounded Ambro's questioning me.

Auwwww ... y? You must be mad, Krystal Jung Soojung!

"Me? I do not know want to go. But, what do you care?" I replied with a straight face.

Without waiting for a reply, I kept turning while pulling Sulli who can not exist there. It is true what I said earlier. I honestly did not know want to go. Finally, I decided to eat ice cream because the weather is now VERY HOT. Presumably hot!

Ice cream can be sold in shops near the beach, Sulli and I immediately sat on the bench. I can not wait to enjoy a delicious ice cream it seems so.

"Surely I am not satisfied with you, Krys," says Sulli sudden.

"Huh? Unhappy? Why?" I asked with a frown. Yeah, suddenly I'm not satisfied with. Not to weird?

"You're getting worse situation with Mr. Ambro. Yeah, exhausted red his face because you said sarcastically towards him," said Sulli again vanilla ice cream.

I'm slightly elevated eyebrows. I also do grinning lips. Really? I myself do not even notice, because at that time I was really angry. Plus-plus by the presence of women who itch.

"I think it's annoying when women are all in there," I reply honestly. After all, that's what I think. Ice cream cone in my hand gently bite.

"Oh, you mean this was jealous?" Sulli had expected, raising her eyebrows.

I was silent because I do not know what to reply. I was right to be jealous? About myself.

This evening dinner will be held exclusively in the hall of Hotel Equatorial. All workers had gathered and they are already looking forward to the celebration began.

I was wearing a maroon colored maxi dress that looks vogue. If you want more vogue than girls Mr Taeyeon it. Hahaha! Really noticing.

"Hello everyone and good evening." Sulli looks emcee that was giving a speech in front of the stage.

However, it is not of interest to me. My eyes began to find someone. Finally, I managed to detected targets. Oh God! He looks handsome and smart when wearing a black tuxedo at a well-built body is. Every day must he go jogging, do not even go to the gym to keep that kind of body. I've seen already know.

"Now, here's the long-awaited by the audience. Cordially, I invite Mr. Ambro, director Liu Holdings to give a speech."

Huh? Rapid call this guy! Rather, I idly very likely to see the man's face, until I realized really fast time flies.

I see Am had stood as he walked toward the stage. Hurm, the way he walked. Very charismatic! Krys please, do not be like this. I'd better go to a mental hospital of a person endless praise him!

Thanks to emcee ... "

The next speech was inaudible to the ear because I was idly looking at the handsome face. Oh God! What's the matter with me? I am very much attached to? Huwaaa ... This can not be!

I quickly got up from the chair, intending to go to the toilet. If it's too late I'm here, I'm afraid I can not control feelings. Later confirm entry newspapers with the headline, 'Ambro Liu, director Liu Holdings attacked by a crazy woman'.

"With this, I want to deliver a song, special for Krystal Jung Soojung.

Erk, who call my names? Fast, I turned. Ambro looks like I looked at the handsome, smiling. I've been pounding heart. Special for me? For real!

I spontaneously sat down again as I bowed my face. Where snapped, everyone in the hall I saw grinned mischievously. But not everyone.

"Woo ... Soojung-a, your boyfriend is very romantic." Sulli teasing myself.

My eyes widened. Surely this Sulli useless. This time, I became exhausted blush.

Ambro out once sang K.Will, I Need You, sounded thunderous applause flew into my ears.

I was still speechless, not knowing what to say. Important, this song is like an expression for me.

I saw Ambro took to the stage. At first, I thought he wanted to head towards his friends, but I evidently missed the allegations. My heart was pounding as he sat next to me.

"What about my singing? Okay?" he opened his voice.

"Err .. ni..nice," I replied with a tone of panic.

"Hmm .. why do not seem sincere this time?" he asked in a tone of petulance.

"Uh, is not. I'm sincere. Right!" I assured him eager.

I saw he was smiling broadly. Heyhhh, so happy that I praise him.

"And, Krys, I think you do not need to be very jealous of Seohyun it. In my eyes, I just see you one. So, no need to worry okay?"

I quickly looked at him with a furrowed brow. "Why suddenly this?

"Yeah, this afternoon it looked like she just caught fire when her boyfriend or husband out with another woman."

I started my lip. "Mr. Ambro, any single woman, saw her boyfriend or husband out with another woman, that man will consider it useless. There you understand?"

Ambro almost threw his laughter. "Oh, that I had known. I just want to test you on purpose. It means you accept me back to be your boyriend  and continue our plans?"

"Ermm ... if you insist it is, why not?" If I do not go talk to him, he wanted to listen to me? It was not. I was again pursued.

"Good. I hope you do not talk like that again. I want to have shortness of breath."

I ogle. Hesy, my boyfriend is indeed hyperbole. But why do I feel in my heart there is this park?

"Errmm ... I want to take food."

"Okay, I'll wait for you here."

"You do not want to eat?" I'm weird question. Puzzled. Where ever I saw him eat all we are in this hall.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry." he just smiled, but enough to make me fascinated.

If you've heard his talk like that, I do it again, and then stormed toward foods served at the table. I just want to take the scoop, one already reach it first. I quickly looked up and it was time I've felt my stomach indigestion. Argh, Mr Taeyeon!

"Hi, Krys. You look beautiful today," he says with a grin.

I felt like throwing up, but I was quickly controlled. Hishh, my boss. I already know the girlfriend Ambro, they also want to flirting.

"Err ... thank you." I would not want to just say two words.

"Where do you eat? May I join with you."

Wei, the question of death! Choi. I want to eat at the edge of the gutter. But would not want that kind of responsibility anyway, right?

"Krys!" I heard someone call.

Yes! My savior has arrived! "Am ..."

"You said you wanted to eat on the beach, right?" he asked suddenly.

"Ha?" I was stunned when I heard the question. Since when I say want to eat on the beach

"Sorry, we have date, another time Mr Taeyeon join us," he said, smiling sarcastically.

I've become a red face. In fact in my hearts not wait to go to the beach. Ermm, must enjoy eat on the beach.

"Let's go, baby." I pulled her arm softly.

Err .. I think we are far from him, "I said as he let go.

"I do not like you talking to him," he said suddenly, with a loud tone.

"Ha?" I looked at her eyes blinking.

"You knew he was a ert, why still want to close with him?" Ambro already started looking at me with a right.

"Why do you want to blame me? And do you think I want to be to close to him? After all, he was my boss. Not a whim I also suddenly wanted to stay away? Our relationship just the boss and employees. I would be more than that, "I said firmly. There also was hurt because he accused me nonsense. He think I am?

"Krys, I love you. I do not want you to fall into the hands of others. So please, understand my heart," he said softly.

I quickly shook my head. So, my heart who would want to think?

"Huh, I want to go back."

"Want to go back to the hotel?"

"Want to get home. This night I wanted to leave," I said immediately, regardless of what the consequences later.

"Krys, please do not be like this. If you go now, I'm afraid to be anything to you. Now this many cases of and kidnapping, dear. I'm upset that leave behind of you. Back to the hotal okay?" he pleaded as he gazed at me.

I was thinking of myself, whether to go back to the hotel or apartment alone. But when Am referred to cases of and kidnapping, Made I afraid. Again last week there was the near my apartment area. Omma! I"m scared!

"Okay. I'm not going back home." I agreed rate.

I saw him already smile widely. I'm actually a shame too. I should not have the right to behave like a kid. He think I must have been one to act without following their own common sense. Eh, but it is true, right? If not, the lack, Ambro's boyfriend so I am now.

With dishes that are full of food, Ambro and I continue to sit on the sand. Overlooking the ocean expanse.

I continue to eat with gusto. The atmosphere on the beach is beautiful, when I saw the moon is waxing. With the sound of waves which occasionally sounded an atmosphere of calm.

"The sea and the beach is changing, what more the human heart." I slowly uttering.

Ambro glanced at me. "Why talk like that?"

I smiled bargaining. "Who knows, if you were like that."

"Don't worry. It will never happen, maybe you will not believe it, but I will cherish you all my life," he said with a smile gave me.

I took the opportunity to see his face carefully. Very handsome. If I managed to have it, I am the most fortunate in the world. Yeah, he's handsome, rich, popular. Complete the package. But it is all the world's only decoration. What is important to me, heart and his attitude. "Okay, I trust you."


I do not trust easily.
So, when I tell you
"I trust you."
Pleae do not make me regret it.