CHAPTER 5

My Husband Is A Bully Love

I got exactly 4.00 pm arrive at village since my village was a little near by Seoul. Mom greeted me cheerfully and I only replied with a smile bargaining.

Where the absence of news that was supposed to be the happiest news for me should celebrate with a happy heart. But .. I do not know! This heart felt like refuse to accept anyone at this time.

"Where's dadr, mom?" I asked as I bow shook backhands her. My eyes kept looking for a glimpse of the dad.

"There. He was near the garden. Now the strawberry season. He must want to pick strawberries. May you eat with your fiancee that later," Mom replied with a smile full of meaning.

Erk! My mom! Not anything else I've said there's fiancee. So sorry mom. Wait agree Krys said first, there can be admitted Krys fiancee.

"Hmmm .. okay." I just respond briefly. Lazy wants to fight talk with mom again. Later increased my sin.

"Go shower now. After that, you get ready.  He's on the way wants to see you."

I was dumbfounded when mom talk like that. What is the purpose of this mom?

"Earlier, mom call him, say that you're back here. After that, he said he was going to come today anyway. He did not want to see you endure it," said mother like to understand what goes on in my mind.

Erk! Once more again I feel like fainting. What? like, seriously? I was not ready yet. I'm just came back here. If yes it is, give me a chance to rest. My heart thrashing exasperation.

"Hesy! That person are not aware of any patient. Tomorrow can not go?" I'm gonna feel angry.

"You are .. it is not good. If he heard it, hurt him. People come with good intentions. You should be grateful to know why some people want to have dishonored you like this."

"Mom!" I screamed a little.

I did not sell it called? Hey .. many okay that wanted me. Only me sell expensive.

Mom is just chuckled. "Okay, okay. Quickly go get ready."

I lashed out, my mother push my body entered the bathroom. Yeah, opponents say with mom did not win. I had to admit defeat.

I continue to take my bath and shower. After a shower, I dried my hair wet. I have not had time to dry the hair I want to spend, the sound of my mom calling my name.

"Krys! He's come. Hurry out!"

Arghh, that man was not to know to wait. It's good I'm exhausted bath. Suddenly arise naughty idea in mind. Nor do they feel waiting. I said it was to remain long. Let his feel alone. Who told to come very quickly? Greedy!

After I dry my hair, I continued to lie down on the bed. Hmm .. luck that I fell asleep. I just want to sleep, the mother's voice again so deafening penetrating into my room. This would cause furious with me. Hahaha .. I'm laughing to myself because you can wear them both satisfied.

Thus, I close my ears to the door of my room. Deliberately want to hear what mom tactics wants soothing 'would be my husband.' Erk! Seriously gonna throw up when I heard those words!

"Err ... be patient okay .. soon out of the Krys it. Krys it seemed to be the middle of the makeup. Must be pretty when she wants to meet with prospective husband."

I'm down-bow while pressing the abdomen caused by trying to stop laughing. Hurmm my mom .. who knows what reason. If the logical bit, I may receive. But, this is also the reason that my mother gives. If every days like this, my head can be crazy.

Because pity my mom, I finally relented. Slowly, I was out of the room. Wanted also to see what face him that proposed to me.

"Hah, got out was the daughter of me." mom expression and at the same time it was the same he also looked at me.

I've been round the eye when looking at his face. "You ?!"

 

I've held the head already felt dizzy. Whenever I could faint at here. Please ... Why should this man also that propose to me? Huwargghh .. I just feel like screaming here, the right not to accept all of this!

"Krystal, I know you're shocked. But, I seriously want to marry you." He A.K.A Kai as my ex-boyfriend used to speak.

"You're crazy what? Who wants married people are clumsy like you this?" I screamed loud. Rather than deliberately, but it has come spontaneously from my mouth. I don't know if his touching with my words.

"I realized, I was not a handsome man. I want to qualify alongside the women as beautiful as you ..." his voice had become soft.

I felt my tongue was tied. I do not know what to reply. I was still shocked by the news his proposal.

"Krys, if you're not willing to be my wife? I promise, I will keep you well. I will not waste you. Believe me," his confident.

However, I shook my head. Enough to kill his spirit.

"Kai, if it so easily you ask for a break from me, not to mention the time of our marriage! Who knows, if you're so happy to divorce me?" I replied with sarcasm. Intentionally in fact, for this reason the only reason for me to refuse his proposal.

"It used to be different, Krys. Now I've got to think carefully. God willing, I will not hurt you anymore. I will accept you as they are," he said earnestly. looks very much hope that I want to be his wife.

I also think the world is about to reverse. In a moment that ert man Mr Taeyeon. This time, I had to also deal with ex-boyfriend that I am. They are, I really could not have another woman in this world.

What is there that I have? Yes it is true I am one of those beautiful women, but I do not think I'm alone. Many other beautiful girls outside.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I can't because I want to accept you've already consider you as my friend. Maybe we can be friends like before? I try to smile sweetly when in fact I know it's like a plastic smile.

"But, I love you Krys. I used to take foolish action myself. I'm sorry, Krys. I'm sorry .. Please, give me the opportunity to improve myself," said Kai again.

This time, he tried to hold my hand but I quickly dodge. Not willing to hold people who are not my family.

"I say, I do not want it DON'T WANT! That hard to understand why I say this?" I think there are already raging.

I have been repeatedly rejected, but he also wanted to force me. I know there's tension! Somehow I don't know how to convince Kai is, I was already more fed-up.

"Why Krys? Why do not you want to love me? You know you're lucky because I want to propose to marry you. If not me, of course you will be an old maid later.

His words that really makes me feel challenged. Oh, he remembered, I have no one who is going to?

"Hey, stupid! You think I is not nobody want to? You think I do not have boyfriend? Huh, great trick. Just so you know, my boyfriend that will propose to me!" I responded while bit lip.

Hmm .. seems I am a person who likes talking last play. But who asked him if there was no word that he proposed for me, I'll be an old maid. It really extreme statement. I believe that God gave a soul mate. Not today, to go out this week, next year to come my mate? Which we as human beings know God's plan. Tup-tup, until the day after tomorrow!

Kai has already smirked as he folded his arms. "I want to meet with him!"

I felt my toungue was tied. Damn! Why everyone does not believe me? I have written advance that I was cheating? Any absence, ert boss wife and his daughter were wanted to see my boyfriend. This time .. this guy anyway? Arghh, if every day like this, I would be crazy!

"You .. you do not believe?" I asked boldly. I saw his eyes with sharp as a sword.

"Because I do not believe, I want to meet with your boyfriend. Why? Because you're afraid to middle fool now?"

Kai seems to want to insinuate me, make me feel wanted to slap him. He think his good! Made me crap.

"Okay! You remember, I am afraid it is? I'll show you that I do exist boyfriend!" At the same time, I continue to get into the house with a rough grumbling.

I'll prove it to you, Kai. Krystal Jung is still wanted!