CHAPTER 10

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

That morning I prepared as usual. Blouses and skirts to be my choice today.

"Wow, so beautiful! Wants to see your loved fiancee to? Sulli who came to see me speak.

"Hey, since when I have this fiancee?" I'm with the wrinkles on the forehead. I could also use the powder to my cheek.

"Since Mr. Ambro appear in your life." Sulli replied simply.

I quickly turned my head and glared at her.

"What? I'm one to talk?" Sulli matter with her innocent face.

"For your information Ms Choi Sulli, he did not even have anything to do with me. So, Don't drag things he with me. And besides, I think he's just business friends. No more than that," I said with a shake of head repeatedly.

"Seriously? Like seriously?" Sulli do not believe face.

"Like seriously knees you. I lazy want to entertain you." I ogle while heading to the kitchen. Now is no time to have breakfast, so can drink water only.

"You think Mr. Ambro was like a friend? Holy !"

Damn it! Sulli really want to be with me! Argh, , I was not chaotic her life, I think that while I wash the cup earlier in the sink.

"Just shut up. Yes, let's. Later we missed, ert boss was babbling anyway. If I, confirm safe. If you? Hmm .. I don't know. Presumably month suspension from work!" Simultaneously I chuckle.

"Arrogant woman's right. You really want to hit it with the pan?" Sulli asked me furious.

Hmm .. I like it when I look Sulli angry. Her cheeks will be red, original like use of blusher. Regardless anger Sulli, I went straight to the outside of the apartment with my bag work once. When I turned to lock the door, I saw Sulli still standing in the living room. Eyyy, she want to protest me!

"Slow, stay," I said simply.

"I care about what?"

"I say this seriously, the count of three, if you don't come, I lock this door until evening?" I had to threats on Sulli. Eyy, this must be because the effect of this Ambro. "One ..."

"You think I can not open my own door?"

I had to smile when I hear her question. "I have another padlock."

Sulli has widened eyes. Thus,she ran towards me. "You crazy cruel this."

"Cruel to, not cruel to me the story of what?" You are like wasting my time. "I responded without emotion.

Sulli just snap her lips. Her hand speed patted my shoulder.

Ouch, sick! "

"Serves you right." and Sulli kept running away from me.

I just shake my head. Sulli has been growth up, but her attitude ... really beat a little boy!

I put the bag on the table. Later, I sat on a chair. Getting ready to do a job that is certainly a lot.

A moment later, my hands began to pace open laptop. I have not been any reports that print exactly I check to make sure there are no errors in the least. Satisfied already, my hands start itching to open the Facebook website. Hurmm, what is difficult? If Mr Taeyeon came, be smart cover.

After entering the e-mail address and password, I continue to log in. Instantly my eyes wide open. Huiii .. a lot of people who want to request friends with me. Hmm, is in 50 people. Well, I had not been opened up. Probably in the last month.

I quickly see who wants to be my friend. I was actually kind of accept only. My excuse? Heh,  there no time I want to check the status of each person that I add. Waste time!

Arriving at one of these names, I stopped for a while. My eyes was focus on of the name. Ambro Liu? Erk! Don't say he is the owner of the company Liu Holdings was great! My hand quickly press the man profile.

It's true! Is patently written in his profile wall that he is the owner of this wonderful company.

"Hey, Krystal. Stalk my profile?"

Deep voice sounded in my ears. I turned quickly. However, I was surprised because my face with him face distance is too close.

"Arghh!" in a frantic want to stay away from him, I fell off the chair.

"Erk! You okay, Krystal?" he asked worried. "I'm sorry because surprised you."

Hesy .. this guy really likes startled me. Fortunately I did not have heart disease. The man had already stretched out his hand, but I was not accept it. I got furious with himself because what it does.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

I snap my lips slowly. "I .. I'm okay."

The man is just a sigh of relief. "Good then. Why are you so surprised? Afraid of getting caught stalk my profile, heh?"

My face felt hot. "Who would want to stalk your profile?

"Did it?" He ask me back with a smile that I can not interpret.

"Err .. that was it, I just wanted to make sure that is your Facebook. Don't bring any purpose okay." I speed answered.

I see the guy just shrugged him sign he don't care. "So, did you accept my request?

"Err .. Not yet." I've actually accepted it . But I deliberately did not want to talk.

"Hmm, make sure you accept my request okay," he said casually.

I just nodded my head.

"What are you doing here?" I change other topics to chat.

Wants to meet with you. Think of the years I've met you, "he said with a smile.

Haih, this guy loves to make jokes. Yeah, yesterday when we met. Finally, I just smile. If I reply, there is also a sulk with me.

"Hmmm, okay. I want to go print out my report."

"Okay. Er .. Krystal," he called.

"Yes?"

"Can not help to make a coffee that day? Coffee did you do that day was good.

I was speechless for a moment upon hearing her request. But, in fact I'm proud when Ambro also praised that I make good coffee.

"Okay. On the way," I said with a smile.

"Thanks, dear." At the time, he continued to circulate.

Dear? Did the man mention the word dear? So, mean I'm his love? Erk! Krys, Krys ... you have liked to shock your own right. Nots him call me a deer, who knows, right?

Ah, I'm lazy want to think about it, I went straight to the pantry to make him coffee.


"Hah! Dreamy kind of work you. You want to eat this or not? If you don't want, either you give me."

Sulli strong voice beat a thunders off my speculation. At that time, I and Sulli were having lunch at Sooyoung Restaurant.

"Many beautiful your face." I responded as she pouts.

"Hohoho. I did a lot of beautiful face. Why? Jealous?" Sulli asked with the arrogant tone.

I rounded eyes. This woman is really annoying!

"Hey, you've been talking to ert boss that you and Mr Ambro are not in a relationship?"

That question makes me pensive for a moment. Hurmm ... right too. When I want to talk about it? Probably because I work a lot, made me forget about it.

"Hmmm ... I think, maybe today.

"Seriously?" Sulli asked incredulously.

I deserve to ogle Sulli.

"What?" Sulli daze when I glance at him sharply.

Hurm, where the least. Of that day again, timeless with her it seriously. First it did not feel anything, but the day of just want to slap it. The hearing ear pain.

"Nothing, Ms. Sulli. Yes, seriously today." I emphasize the word seriously in firmly. If feels, fate.


Late 6:00 pm, I was still restless in my seat. My eyes occasionally glanced at room a ert boss. Lights still lit, indicates Mr Taeyeon's not home yet. Other staff also seemed to be packing of things, want to go home perhaps.

"Krys, you don't want to go to?" Sulli scolds.

I just shook my head. "Err .. you go home first.

"Okay, tonight my turn to cook, right? What you want me to cook?" Sulli matter.

"Hmmm, jajangmyung.

Sulli was nodding her head. "Okay. I go first. Be careful. "

I just smiled at her order. After ensuring Sulli lost sight of, I kept leaning seats. I just want to close my eyes, I felt that someone was standing in front of me. I quickly opened my eyes.

"Why don't you come back?" Mr Taeyeon matter.

 I speed stood in front of him. Suddenly felt a different kind when sitting with Mr Taeyeon.
"Err .. Actually, I have something to talk to the boss."

"What is it?"

Already feel the sweat pouring off my forehead. Saliva also I have to get rid of nervousness.
"I ... I .."

Mr Taeyeon raised eyebrows sign he can not wait to find out what I wanted to say.
"Come on, why do you stuttered?"

I .. I actually have not been engaged. "Finally, that paragraph also excluded. Exactly as I would expect, Mr. Taeyeon's face changed a hundred percent.

"You mean?"

"I .. I don't have any relationship with Mr. Ambro, he's not my fiancee," I said again.

"This means that there is still a chance for me to you?"

"Huh?" I was surprised by the question Mr Taeyeon.

"Wait!" Someone interrupted my conversation with Mr. Taeyeon.

I quickly turned to see who the hell am. A moment, I was shocked for the second time. Am ?!

"What are you doing here?"

My question not immediately answered by him as he suddenly pulled me close to his body.

"Mr Taeyeon could not sleep with her," he told.

I've brow furrowed. Arghh ... what is this place?

"Why, she herself has admitted that you is not her fiancé, so you don't have rights, too," replied ert boss was rude.

"Yes, I admit I have no rights and I confess that I am not her fiance. But next week, I will be sending a delegation to propose to her, and I will make Krystal mine!"

Huh ?! I was very surprised when heard. Oh God ... It's true? This all deception! Tell me that this is all just a dream I have.

I quickly looked at his face. "You don't joke, Am .."

"No. I'm serious, Krystal Jung. I'll make you mine, forever!

At that time I had not thought of what had happened. What I want to think right now, I want to go home and think this thing has never happened to me. Oh God .. please help me.