CHAPTER 7

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

Festive atmosphere it makes me wonder itself. I had no where to? Why many people come here? I saw the clothes I was wearing. I made eye blinking. Wedding dress! Huwarghhh! I marry this one?

I am confused about who I marry, Sulli came over me. "Krys, congratulations .."

Wrinkled forehead I receive such speech than Sulli. "You say what is this? I'm married to whom?"

"Arrgh .. what is this? Your husband did not know? Try you look close there. Husband of guest service," said Sulli again showed towards a man wearing a tuxedo, Matching colors with me.

I flinched when the man turned and looked directly at me. Round eyes when I look at that face. NO !!! Old mans do not have teeth !!!

"HOI, Krys! Get up!"

I woke up from sleep. I looked forehead was sweating. Probably because just having a very eerie dream for me. I see, Sulli and Ambro has been at my side.

"I was at where this Sulli? Where is my husband?" I asked as I wiped my forehead.

"HaH! You're home. Where else gonna close?" Sulli frowned.

"Since when did you're married? Enough said you scream do not want to marry to the old man. Hmmm .. what did you say that? Hah, old man, don't have a teeth!" Sulli said as she grinned.

I shook my head many times. Well fate is all just a dream. If not, I'm dead!

"Hmm ... Why don't you marry I dream it?" Am of expression but with a slow pitch.

Because the head of the affectation, I was lazy to take out what Am talking about. Willingly mouth he wanted to say anything. Don't need to busy to bother me. "Ssul, my head .."

"I know. You're passed out earlier. I call it that Mr. Ambro this, ask to take you to the clinic."

I rounded eyes for a moment. Erk! Don't say that Ambro support me?!

Suddenly, I heard a voice Am laughing. "Don't worry. I still know the line between male and female. Sulli was help you."

I was relieved. Huih, just make me aback. In heart, I had admire Am. He saw only a sociable, but actually he's good. Yeah, if another man was already old take a chance on me.

"Seriously, I really don't want to loose you again. So heavy," Sulli said, raising her hands, a sign she really mean the words.

I've rounded eyes. What? Isn't my body really heavy? As far as I know, my weight was less than 60 kg. It's known, I am petite body only. If you want to compare with Sulli, I'm a little more body.

"Seriously? This last,  it seems I have to go to the gym."

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding, Krys. The weight is heavy when people was fainted,right. But, if you're a small like this, I don't think there is any weight," said Sulli again, laughing softly.

I quickly slapped the shoulder Sulli. She humiliate me like right! Fuh, fortunately Mr fiancee that knew me where I was undemanding. Wahhh .. since when did I confess my fiancee this?

"Uh, I forgot Ssul. Why I fainted?" when I began to remember about something.

Sulli was already grinning when she hear my question. "Boss we're gonna do the council for you and Mr. Ambro. Not happy like that you can't remember?"

Gulp! Feel my saliva was't swallowed  when I heard the words that Sulli. I had also glanced at the man Am and also make regular face and calm. As if this news did not surprise him at all!

"Death to me Ssul. After that, officials also how? They all already know?" I asked with a nervous tone.

"Hey, hot news of new cake out of the oven! Would not hear. Aunt cleaner already knew," Sulli answer with a hard tone. Obviously does not show that she is lying now.

I am no more, I feel like shortness of breath now. Where I will hide my face that is not how this adorable kid? But, instead Ambro is not my fiancee! ... Arghh last one, a problem arises.

What actions should I do this? Want to ask Am for help? Please help! Last I can know that he was the boss Liu Holdings, I don't want what's up, what's the relationship with them. Why,because I don't think it deserves to be paired with someone like him.

"You want me help you to, Krys? Suddenly Am opens his mouth.

I've locked the mouth, don't know what answer anything. Help? I don't want to be burdened with him. Enough to help me once in the last days. This time, I did not want to involve him in me. I'm really stubborn!

"Mr. Ambro not feel angry with me?" I asked, ignoring his question was direct.

"Why would I be angry?" Ambro contract the forehead, strange.

"Yes, I am pleased that Mr Ambro just confessed my fiancee. I don't know whether Mr. Ambro-girlfriend was there, I just did that forward. I should not have this right? I laughed, trying to cover up the embarrassment of the heart.

Suddenly today, I felt like a shameless woman. I don't fit properly engage others to escape from problems.

"Nope. You don't need to worried. I don't have someone special in my life, Yet. But seriously, I don't mind if you want me to pose as your fiancee."

"But why?" I ventured to ask.

"I don't like to see you in trouble. Please, Krys. You don't have to bear this problem alone. For what I have on my own side of you if I can not help you? You know you have me, Krys. And no one else can helps you, except me only. He said with a tone a little hard.

I was silent for a moment. Trying to understand what it means. However, I don't want to be self-indulgent. Next time, if I'm caught in love with him, apparently he just thinks I'm nothing more than a friend. There are also people bring themselves to other countries.

"But. I don't want to involve Mr Ambro in my case. This time, let me be honest. Later, I will declare myself to the boss that you're not my fiancee," I said with a confident.

I heard him sigh softly. However, I really don't know why he complained.

"Oh! So, this hot news apparently misunderstanding?" Sulli was slit.

I nodded in agreement. I had glanced Ambro. He looked disappointed, but I pretended not to be aware of it.