CHAPTER 25

My Husband Is A Bully Love

"Wow! The Eiffel Tower!" I'm excited and shouting when the Eiffel Tower was in front of me now. High-crazed. If I was on it, I will scream vertigo due to relatively extreme altitude it.

"Yeobo?" Ambro call.

"Hmm?"

"Let's take a picture."

I get excited when they hear the words Ambro. "Let's ..."

Ambro just laughed. He quickly released the iPhone 5s. I was eager to pose, almost wanted to make Ambro laugh but he hold alone with his wife's attitude was not proper. Last ten images were taken, we had stopped at a souvenir shop in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Then, we both stopped to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Remove the clutter was gone belly, Ambro and I stopped over to the Louvre Museum, better known as the Musee du Louvre.

This museum or palace built around 1990 during the reign of King Philip II and Pyramid was developed in 1983 by the President of France, Francois Mitterand, namely the use of glass and metal.

Tired last visit various places of interest, Ambro and I go back to the hotel to rest. It's tiring, but this experience makes me more excited to visit other places in Paris.

"Tired, dear?" Ambro asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Hmm ... maybe." I crooked smile.

"Poor my dear ... Today we sit hotels huh?"

"Huh? It has done to the place we want to visit?" I asked with a tone of surprise.

I have not been exhausted yet excited, would not want to sit alone all day this hotel?

"Nope. Yeobo, we will return on Saturday. Had this again because this is Thursday today. Today we sit in the hotel, yes? I'm not satisfied yet actually want to cuddle with you." There is a meaning behind the words of my husband.

Erk. I've gulps of saliva. Abusive. There was also a little shy. But, when he had to pull my hand, I knew I was not able to avoid it.

The next day, I and Ambro return visit other places. Champs de Elysees be our choice. It is a road of two kilometers where the left and right there are plenty of luxury shops, banks and cafes.

I and Ambro walk from the Jardin des Champs up to the Arc de Triomphe. Leg pain also goes a long way. But because I want to see for yourself what's great about a road so popular with the song, I also stepping unite. Things there are expensive but I'm lazy I want to buy even know Ambro more than capable.

"Yeobo, don't you want to buy?" Ambro get certainty. Again, when I saw a lot of people are in a shop famous designer purse Loius Vuitton.

"It's okay. After all, I'm was not easy handbag." I replied with a smile.

I don't care, because in Korea handbag which was much more beautiful than in Paris.

Next, the Arc de Triomphe. The Arc de Triomphe is located in the middle of the roundabout, so if you want to go near have to follow the underground tunnel. Do not cross the street because there are a lot of cars passing. Suspense I also saw tourists just passing pleasure.

Then, I and Ambro stop to eat. I really feel hungry stomach. Why? Because I don't feel anything at all during the visit interesting places. Maybe because too excited to enjoy this beautiful place.

We ate in the restaurant Istanbul during a trip to the Eiffel Tower. I'm satisfied with the food in this restaurant. Very delicious.

After that, our destination is the Seine River. This river is a river of love which is very popular. And I did not miss the chance to ride cruise boat provided. The view is beautiful and I will sign everything in mind.

What is interesting is that there are a lot of love locks. Well, too much love locks hanging. One of the most preferred bridge and into the crowd is Pont des Art Bridge.

After a meal and recharge back all the energy, I and Ambro resume an interrupted earlier visit. This time, visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. We go in, too, because I want to see what is inside. Interestingly, no need to pay anything. But if we want to rise to the top tower north tower but payable only tourists can enter. Beautiful building. But not many people can do here.

I do not want to waste time, so I kept returning to the hotel with Ambro and continue to shower and freshen up.

"It's fun did not go today?" Ambro asked after him freshen up.

I nodded with a smile. "Yupp, very much fun. But the legs are feeling tired, so after this I feel like sitting at the hotel only."

"It's a good idea. Okay, sit on the bed," Ambro direction while heading to bed.

I began to think of other sorts. "Want to do what?"

"Here alone. Don't ask any questions." Ambro then patted the empty space next to it.

"Don't do all of sorts eh." I was warned. But I get along with instructions Ambro.

"You're my wife, you want to make any kinds of people don't care," he joked as he grinned mischievously.

I felt queasy, but when Ambro subjecting his body and held my legs, I'm a little surprised. "Yeobo, what you want to do this?"

"Shhh ... your legs tired, right?

"Yeobo, never mind. My legs are okay. There was no pain." I tried to push.

Ambro totally wrong because I want to have a foot massage. As for me as a wife should care about the welfare of my husband.

"No. I know your leg hurts. After tomorrow we want to go Korea. Have run as well. In a moment you, then it you sleep and relax okay?" Ambro continue to massage my feet.

Ermm ... I think there was a hand Ambro magical powers. In a moment I felt relieved foot.

"Yeobo, really ... thanks for all of this. Krys is not a drama but Krys want yeobo know that I am very, very lucky to be married as soon as yeobo."

"It's okay. That's a little, jagiya. Okay, go to sleep. Later if you want to go out to dinner I went to wake up you." Finished massaging my feet, Ambro laid me on the bed. I had him fix the blanket.

I just nodded. Due to fatigue and self-controlled, slowly I began to drift fallen asleep.


Thank God. Secure also I arrived in Korea earth. Indeed, the experience I was in the city of love it gives me a very sweet memories.

After the flight we arrived in Korea, Ambro continues to book a hotel close to the airport, we had occupied since the day already late. Tomorrow morning we will go back home again.

"Hello," I and Ambro said simultaneously.

At 9.00am we had reached the mansion's large enough.

"Oh anyeong. Hi, has reached a new bride?" Mummy scolds cheerful, welcoming me and Ambro.

I just grinned and Ambro before hugging Mummy.

"So, how is honeymoon? Okay?" Mummy grinned, looked at both of us.

Ambro argued before me and I turned my face again. Shame opposite his eyes.

"Okay, mummy. Soon they will be able to confirm mummy grandchildren," said Ambro. The rest I knew he wanted to tease me.

Heard only words to him, I coughed myself with my face burning. Shame.

"Wow, you Ambro ... If you wants to tease this my daughter in-law, don't exaggerate. Look, she's already red face. But if true, what's the harm. Feel mummy grandchildren this year." Mummy add 'flavor'.

Hurmmm, this mummy ... Make me feel more anyway. I quickly closed the face withstand the heat of the face. Ambro and mummy I was happy laughter. Hurmmm ....

"Enough, enough. Don't stand Krystal again. Later she broke down and you just know. Yes, go up top. Rest first. If you want lunch later, mummy told Mrs Park to call you," says mummy, trying to defuse the situation.

What more, I still face unremitting change color.

"Okay, mummy. Yeobo let's go." Ambro winking his eyes towards me.

Isy, it looks like he's naughty.


Sounds spoon and fork on the plate collision-game. We eat in harmony without any interruption.

Occasionally, I glanced at the Ambro sitting next to me. Oh, this guy even though still chewing food charismatic. Hee .... 

"Oh yes. Mummy forgot want to say something."

"What is it, mummy?" Ambro matter.

"Mummy has bought a new home for you both. A gift from Mummy in conjunction with your wedding day."

My eyes start blinking. House?

"Hesy, mummy ... Why buy a house? So expensive, right? We both were able to buy their own home," I protested.

Actually, I don't want to attend troublesome mummy. I saw this very kind of want to erode its own property law.

"Never mind. What is wrong if Krystal receive? After all, this a gift from Mummy to Krystal because you're willing to accept  Ambro in life. Mummy highly indebted with Krystal," Mummy said softly.

I was silent for a moment. In the heart, overwhelmed by the good service provided by Mummy.

"Yeobo, why don't we accept mummy's gift? If you don't want, I sell to someone else." Finally Ambro's speech at noon.

"Hey, don't sell to someone else." I quickly denied. "Hmm ... Well, Krys received. But, Krys did not know how to respond to the good offices of the Mummy.

"Mummy don't need a reply from you. Krystal Suffice Ambro willing to cherish and love wholeheartedly," said mummy with a soft face of a mother.

I just smiled. When I look at Ambro, Ambro even look at me. I held hands tightly, like don't want released. God, I'm so our household is lasting until the end of life.