CHAPTER 11

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

After I take a shower, I kept shrouded in blankets. Words Ambro yesterday are repeated through many times in my mind.

Whether he actually mean? Serious he wants to marry me? Hey, please!  I did not know him until a year, how can we get married? Furthermore .. Isn't right to a Ambro was really like me? Why I feel like hesitate?

"Yahh, get up." Sudden my heavy blanket pulled roughly by Sulli.

"Arrgh, can you don't bother me? I was dizzy this!" I was angry as pulled back the covers, I cover the entire face.

Sulli has raised eyebrows. "What's wrong with you?

Hear her questions, I quickly sat down on the bed. I managed to relief a sigh. "I don't want to go to work today."

"Like every time you just don't want to go to work. What do you think you've got a family that company?" Sulli laser mouths against me.

"I have a reason. I purposely did not want to come!" Hesy, I was tension with this Sulli . Could not she understand that a few friends she is?

"Why?" wrinkled forehead Sulli made.

"Because I don't think I want to go to work I don't want to go."

"Yahh, your sentences convoluted. I want to understand difficult," said Sulli not satisfied.

I just smiled bargaining. Why, of course I don't want to see it ert boss and .. the man who was proposed to me. Shame on me! Get a propose in the office. After that, also get a propose in front of Mr Taeyeon. Hurmm ... trouble, trouble ...

"Please you talk to the ert boss."

"Don't want."

"How dare you. I thought you were my bestfriend.

heard the words from me, Sulli had grinned. "I was a good friend you were. Well Ms. Krystal Jung Soojung. I will talk to the boss. Okay, okay. It's no need to sulk. I want to go and get ready."

Sulli went on from there. I lay my body back on the bed. I quickly close my eyes tightly. I desperately tried to forget about this one, but the words Ambro it still appears in my mind space.

Hurm .. if every day like this, I may be crazy!


I was awake when I heard a cellp hone rang. Arghh, who called me this morning? I quickly looked at alarm clock beside me. Already 1.00pm. Ah, Damn. I did not expect, apparently already evening.

I quickly press the green button. "Hello"

"Hello. I was in front of your apartment. Get out."

"Who is this?" I was still sleepy, I still can not recognize the voice rasping.

"Ambro, dear."

I've been staring eyes. "What are you doing in front of my apartment?"

"Because I miss you .."

I feel want to faint when hear the words of the man. Oh God ..  a little more time I was melt with him. But can I? Can I believe the words he?

"Krys, why did not you come to the office today? "Cause you want to stay away from me? Right?" the man kept open questions.

"Err .. no..no..." I quickly denied.

"You don't want to lie to me, Krys. I know the real temperament of you."

I just pouts. "I know you're not even a year, had said that kind of .."

"Well, it was actually known in advance."

"What is it?" I asked with a strong tone. Because the man whispered, so details of discretion is clearly heard in my ears.

"Nothing. You come on, out. I miss you. Seriously ..."

I paused. Still thinking of whether to come out or not. But, how when he suddenly take me away to another country? Uh, what's I this nonsense?
"Krystal? Are you still there?

His voice fast brought me into the realm of reality.

"Oh, yes, I am." I replied. "I came out shortly. I want to go and get ready."

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

I quickly hang up. With heavy steps, I headed to the closet to change clothes.

When I was getting ready, I kept out of the house. Range Rover Evoque car belonging Ambro are already in front of my apartment. He looks handsome when only wearing a shirt that a black coat. Blue necktie was very enticing to me. Woww, my favorite color.

"Already eaten?" he asked as soon as I stood in front of him.

I quickly shook my head in answer to his question.

"Let's eat? My treats."

I shake my head again. "I'm not hungry."

Am had hugged him tightly and neatly. His sharp eyes looked at my face. "You so hate me to, Krystal?"

"Not," I reply rate. Argh, suddenly raised the question of hate. What this case?

"So? Why are you kind of want to prevent yourself from me? What? I was not good enough to for you?"

I just locked up. Don't know what questions he wants to answer it.

"You never liked me to Krys? The least?" Am suddenly open question.

Erk! What is this answer I want to say? Want to say like, is also. Who may not like handsome man all these women? But, because at that time I did not know that Am actually like me, so I removed the feeling that little by little. Furthermore, our relationship is too early. I could not want to go through the process of a broken heart.

He saw I only silence, he let go of a heavy sigh. "This kind of Krystal .. what if you be my girlfriend first. In that period, we can know each other's hearts. If you want, I will be sending a delegation to propose as soon as possible. So how? Do you agree?"

I hesitated for a moment. Remember to marriage can be like a toy? No, okay! "If we don't go well also, this bond will be broken into?"

I saw him shaking his head.

"No. We certainly will be compatible."

I frowned. Why is he so sure about this? Doomed if I can not be with him, how? Can he accept it?

"Hmm ... if it's like that, captivate my heart."

"How?" he asked with wrinkles on the forehead.

"You are a man, you must know how to flirting with women." I answer with a smile sarcastically.

"Okay, I'll take your challenge, And, if I win, you have to be my wife." Am looks stubborn.

I shrugged sign I don't care. "Okay, that's if you managed to captivate my heart. Hmm, if you don't want to say anything, I go first."

"Err .. Krys?"

I just want to pass stalled for a while because Ambro called me. "Yes?"

"Please .. eat with me today?" he pleaded hopeful.

Hmm, it seems Ambro has not given up yet. do not want to disappoint him, I nodded slowly.

"Yes!"

I hear him say it. In silence, I laughed to myself. Hurmm, just like a kid kindergarten. But, no matter. Important, I have to open my heart to him again.