CHAPTER 3

My Husband Is A Bully Love

As we promised, I bring Ambro meet with Mr Taeyeon wife and his daughter. They just dress up a simple and relaxed, not like when they attacked me in the office the next day.

"Err .. Introduce, this Ambro, my boyfriend," I speak in the style of content.

"Nice meeting you," said Seohyun and Tiffany simultaneously.

Seohyun first to shake his hand.

Ambro just want to accepting it, I'm starting push Seohyun hand side. Err .. Actually, I did not intentionally want to do such. I don't know. My hands spontaneously moved on anyway.

I noticed, Am was smiling. Arghh! I am sure he thought I'm jealous now.

"Oh, this is your boyfriend? Seems you really say to be honest," said Tiffany as she stared hard at Am.

Yes, I was an honest women, but in braquet, I hiss in the heart. If they knew I was cheating, surely they would slaughter my neck later. Oh, I don't want to imagine it.

"Hey, your boyfriend's handsome. What words, if we want to change? You took my fiancee, I took your boyfriend?" Seohyun also speak casually.

round my eyes for a moment. can be like that?

"Seohyun .." Tiffany speech with a loud tone.

"Okay, okay .. Just kidding, are not you angry, right?" Seohyun asked me such a question.

"Oh, no, no .." I replied while pretending sincere smile. Although I answer that, don't know why every time I started to feel something. Something I did not expect it would appear.

"Hah, seems we're together right now, what say we go eat? Want it?" Suddenly Seohyun give a recommendations.

It accidentally? Heh, as if I did not know she tactics wanted stay longer with Ambro.

"Oh, sure. My stomach was sounding too. You all, can you accompany us?" Tiffany asked as she looked at me and Ambro.

Spontaneous, I and Am looked at each other.

"Honey, want to come?" If you want, I okay with this.

I feel like fainting when Amber called me baby .. Oh God! I'm serious want to fainted.

"Dear .. are you okay?"

My fantasy was stopped abruptly. I quickly scooped my face would have been red.
"Err .. Okay, okay, if you .. you don't t mind, let's join them together."

 Am just nodded slowly.

"Owhh, this couple so sweet." Seohyun grinned expression.

I kept it to myself. But my face was red with fire. I see, Am is already smiling. Hey .. He is right! Of the fun smiled, kind of nobody else was going to do.

I'm really uncomfortable now. All the movements I felt observed by Am. When I lift the face and gleaming little on the side, he was indeed legitimate to see my face. Initially, I wanted to give him a sweet smile for willing to help me, but ... I don't know why the heart was racing desperately to guess I can not look at his face. Finally, I bowed while enjoying tteokbokki that are in front of me.

"So .. how many years you have relationship?" ask Tiffany, like the police.

I'm like a woman insane. I don't know what the answer with the answer. Arghh .. Why I don't provide answers to questions beginning to be given by this woman?

"Nearly a month."

I was speechless. I quickly looked at Am and he was just winking eye towards me.

"Oh, really?" Tiffany look at me with a clear view of the suspect.

I feel the sweat was dripping on my forehead right up to the edge of my cheek. Restless when I have only God knows.

"Actually, we've met a few years ago. But, until today, we are building relationships become more serious," Ambro answer as if he was familiar with the scripts that need hollering.

I was already stunned not know what to say. Indeed, what Ambro saying it does sound very neutral. Invisibles directly hypocrisy in his voice. If hired to be an actor, I'm sure he'll be a great actor.

"Oh .." Tiffany nodded his head understandingly.

Suddenly, his lips a little closer to my ears. As he closed his mouth, he whispered. "Krystal, women's front of me was a timeless want to look at me. I'm annoyed!"

Erk! I grinned. sure he meant Seohyun. My observations, Of course, Seohyun very interested in Ambro. Yes, the man's got everything. There is a good appearance, there is a treasure. Short let's say, a complete package to be the ideal husband of the woman.

"You hold it. Please .. not long. For me okay." I even whispered.

"Hmm .. okay, for the sake of the body."

"Thank you for willing to understand me."

Am just smiled at me.

Be patient, Mr. Ambro. Seohyun is indeed a bit itchy if you wanted to know. Wahhhh, the evils of my mouth.
according to my observation, I think Seohyun in the range of 20s.

"Why you all of the whispering then?" Tiffany repulse us.

"Err .. nothing," Am answer on behalf of me. He continued to push forward a little plate as the plate was cleaned..

"Eh, you finished eating all, Am? Do not want another order? If you want, I can order for you. Well, you can order me too." Seohyun was smiling itchy while eyes still looking Am.

"Erk!" Am was stunned.

If that kind of reaction was given by Am, Me, of couse! whim just call the guy with Am calls.

"Seohyun .." Tiffany warned again. This, together with a pinch once in the waist. may not stand again with the same itch Seohyun with her husband.

"Ouch! It's pain! It is just a joke . That so wants to take seriously,"Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"Sorry okay, Ambro, she is indeed this kind. Over a bit, "said Tiffany.

"It's okay, 'Am response slowly.

Once again he look at me with a gaze less happy, but I could only shrug. In the heart there is also nothing awry because he had involved in this case.

I plumped weak on the couch. I really tired today. However, I was fortunate that wife and daughter of Mr Taeyeon did not suspect anything about my relationship and Ambro. Quick, I turn on the television to watch the drama.

"Hey, where were you going?" Sulli sitting at home watching television with me.

"Go and see ert boss wife with his daughter," I answer briefly.

"So, you got beaten not with them? I saw your face just good .." Sulli had time to browse my face to look for bruises, but I quickly dismissed.

"You Sulli .. why did the his wife and his daughter wanted to punch me?" I asked with a puzzled tone.

"Yes, they've been cheated alive with you."

Simultaneously, I've laughed loud. This is valid she not know who pretends to be my boyfriend. "You want to know, right?"

"Eh .. Must be I want," Sulli answer earnest.

"Hah, you can, but with conditions. You have to treat me first, then you can to know." I deliberately use dirty tactics.

"Eiii .. that's not fair!" Sulli starting pouts.

I laugh again because satisfied can wear Sulli. "Eaa .. I'm joking okay. Men who pretend to be my boyfriend is a person who will co-operate with our company."

"Huh ?! Seriously? Man this morning it?"

"Hah, he is. Why?" I asked. Strange to see the reaction surprised Sulli. Surely she was jealous because I managed to get handsome man it.

"It's that true!"

"Hesy, Surely! What are not correctly? So why you have be surprised? "I asked in a puzzled tone.

Where not surprised. Mr. Ambro's owner Liu Holdings! "

"What?" This time, not only Sulli were surprised. I was pleasantly surprised than she.

Damn it! Arghh .. Why I could not first investigate of the man? Mr Taeyeon was one! During the discussion that took place in his room yesterday, he did not say anything about Ambro also. Arghh .. Why .. I just thought Ambro only representative of the company? That is the reward for the work that love without checking first.

"And if you want to know, he is the one sending a brief letter to you. That's why I never seen him like this before," said Sulli.

I don't care about the words Sulli. The article is already long, I know. "Heyy .. please say you're kidding me right now!"

"Hoii .. what I want to make a joke with you? If the joke is I can get a money 1 million dolars not any," Sulli slams shaking his head.

I've also got a face. Immediately imagined in mind when I went into the main room of the first meeting. I'm sure, of course, he was once. Krystal, what have you done? You're embarrassing yourself right! Desperation, the man also has to make sacrifices. The owner of the great company!

Damn it. If I knew about it, I seriously don't want him to be my fake boyfriend!