CHAPTER 28

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Sun bombard the room a little dazzle me. Oh ... It's morning to? Eye pain like that, I still have to look at what is. Erk. Already at 12.00 noon appearance.

I quickly got up from the bed. My eyes suddenly stuck in a note. I quickly took the note and read it.


Yeobo, today I went to visit the site. Sit back home is well.

Luv you ...

-Oppa


I'm scratching forehead repeatedly. Oh, Ambro is also not at home. I must be boring to sit at home alone. I start rolls on a bed. My Hubby, time off would also do the job. Simply that he take the time to his wife that this cute. Huh, can fate of my husband workholic.

Suddenly, I was reminded of mind Sulli. Today is Saturday, right. So, may ask her out. I quickly reached the mobile phone under the pillow. I start looking for a phone number Sulli.

"Hello," I said with a tone of delight once Sulli answered my calls.

"Hello. Yes. Want what Mrs. Krystal Jung Soojung?" Sulli with the deadpan tone.

Cehh. Intentionally envied it.

"Hee ... hold you. Today you're not busy?" I kept the matter. I want to lazy allegorical-figurative. I just waste time.

"I am free of this. Why? Want to spend I eat?"

"Want to really encourage you to get out. But sorry, meals that I can't help. I save the budget would buy a novel," I reply while lying in bed.

"Hesy. Timeless with a novel." There is a tone of disgust to me I heard a voice from Sulli.

"Let. Envy me why?"

"Hesy. Well, y-yes ... I actually have a lazy want to beat with you. When you want out of this?"

I grinned. "Know anything. We went at 2:00 pm. I'll pick you up, okay?"

"With your cute car?" Sulli matter.

"Eh, I would not. That is, the other has." I replied, smiling.

"You mean?" Sulli matter, wanted a clear explanation from me.

"I wear my husband's car. Audi R8."

     

"Want to die?" Sulli screamed at the end of the line.

I deserve a little distance from the ear phone, scared me so deaf ears because Sulli screams.

"Why do you say you want to die? Me or you?" I deliberately made a joke.

"Wey, Soojung-a, I don't want to bear your husband if the car is damaged. Look, I'm ready for this warning. You heard right here, I will not be responsible if your husband cars is damaged. Hear that?" Repeatedly re Sulli same sentence.

I almost joined eyebrows. What does she have? Want to worry about the little-bit. "You do this, just relax, okay. My baby will not dare to sue you."

"Hesy, easy talk, right? You know your husband. Well, it's like this. What if I pick you, use my car. Can you?" Sulli offrered, just try your luck.

"Well, it's up to you." I finally accepted the proposal. Later when I did not want to participate, there will sulk with me.

"Good. Good clean yourself. Bye."

"Bye." Click. Online disconnected.

 

Samgyetang in front of the eyes look so appetizing. With tasteful, I bribed a spoonful of soup to the mouth. Hurm, very tasty.

Sulli's just grinned saw my behavior. Then, she shook her head. "Style you, like never eat samgyetang for a year."

"Let. It is true that even I had not been eating samgyetang. Just .... not is up to a year." I loll tongue to Sulli. Heh, she was deliberately spiteful with me.

Grin Suli again. Deliberately raised eyebrows repeatedly. I no longer care, Sulli enjoy Seolleongtang.

"Hey, you're right, if you want to be single, huh? It will not be the person you don't like?" I've started going to the question of death.

"Defeat ... I know you're married." Sulli ogle me sharp.

I just grinned. "Yes. The age we are all married. You're just not. It will not be a candidate?"

"It is very stupid. Not all of us have grown up married. Want to say that next time let the reality," Cover Sulli.

"The majority of all our age was married," I also hit. Although I really don't know how reality. But because I want to win, I just put the wet yarn.

"Ermm, actually ..."

I was subject to direct samgyetang looked up at her face. Waiting for the next conversation.

"Some people proposed to me."

I choked made. Sore throat. I quickly reached the water, unfortunately already empty. No matter, I rate has reached Sulli glass. Sulli's eyes bulged only reason I casually took her glasses.

"Are you serious?" I once asked my throat feels the pain disappeared.

"Am dead serious. There is no interest I want to trick you," said Sulli again.

"Ermm ... So, do you accept?"

"I have not given the final say again. But, I am eager Omma asked me to marry him. Omma I said, he's very good. Always help people," said Sulli.

"Eh, it's very nice. People say, love after marriage more beautiful and enjoyable. Loss want to miss this good man. In this world, not easy to be a guy like that." I add. It is true, I think, that's the best man for Sulli.

"Really?" Sulli looks skeptical.

"La ... Why would I want to trick you? First, you make me eager to accept Ambro, right? Now, you turn anyway," I've been a satisfied smile. "Today, you have to find him first. Do you know each heart discretion."

"Hmm ... just see it." Sulli only respond that way.

I just shook my head. Hurm ... the Sulli Hard heart. Probably worse than me if you want.

"Krystal?" Suddenly, I heard a voice say hello.

I lifted my head and Sulli simultaneously. Round eyes I saw the hell of it. Argh ... how I can find him here?

"Can I join?" asked the man.

I argued with Sulli. Sulli was gesturing with raised eyebrows, said he wants to join or not. But, I just shrugged. Before I could respond, the man casually sitting next to me.

Wow ... he just casually sitting next to me. I was already married. If Ambro saw, it was beaten out of you.

"Sorry to disturb that. Actually, I wanted to see Krystal."

I was stunned. Erk. Want to see me?

"So?" Sulli questions with sarcasm. I know, from time immemorial she was not pleased with Kai.

"Can't you leave if the two of us for a second? I want to discuss something with Krystal," Kai said sternly.

I made the round eyes. I quickly signaled to Sulli so don't leave me to meet with this man. Otherwise, it would invite persecution. Hazard.

"I can't. I'll be defamatory, one wants responsibility? I don't want to." I quickly denied.

"It's a personal thing. I don't want others to hear," said Kai again.

Personal matter? My heart wonder itself. Because I want to know exactly what Kai wanted to talk about, I think, Sulli and gesture go-what-else. But Sulli circle the eye as she shook her head, a sign she desperately did not agree with me.

"Ssul," I rushed with a loud tone.

"HESY. Well, y-yes ...." snorted Sulli. "But, I have to sit at another table. This is a precaution to keep watch with guys like him."

I nod sign I agree very much. Quite right. If it suddenly Kai hit me, there Sulli can help strike back. Hahaha. Wise had an idea.

So, Sulli went to leave our table and headed for the table located at the rear.

"Okay, you want to say anything?" I kept the matter. Consequences want to know is, I can't continue to turn left and right. Continue straight to the point only.

"Ermm ... Actually .." Kai bit hesitant to talk.

I looked directly at his face. "What? You don't want to say you incite my mother so I accept you anyway."

"Eh, squeezed her. Actually I want to say that I've found someone else."

I smirked. Indeed, I've been rather, a guy like him is not going to be faithful to that one. Behold, the day was not yet promise I will not miss, tup-tup've found others standing. Indeed basis striped men.

"Good."

"You mean?" Kai asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I was actually already married."

Choking Kai made.

In the silence, I chuckled at his reaction. It is very surprised, to be coughed. Hahaha. It serves you right.

"Wh .. When? Why didn't I know?" Kai asked with a shocked face.

That is, the very arrogant. Now just know you want to make the face of the lizard swallowing chalk. Serves you right.

"About a month ago. I'm not mistaken, I've been sending my wedding cards in your house. Your mother did not tell you? No wonder you did not come to my wedding day. Remember you don't want." Mouth babble long I was told this. Deliberately actually want to annoy him.

"With whom?" he asked again.

This time, I've smirked. Confirm if I let these eyes staring him. "With a man that I brought see you that day."

"Huh?" Kai was surprised. Pupils he had also rounded.

Fun to see his reaction, I laughed sarcastically. Seriously I'm satisfied.

"Don't believe? If not, I can show my picture with him. Time we both went honeymoon, he was ready to take me to Paris. He was there, are you? There?" I asked with a haughty tone.

"Damn it!" Kai bit his lip, holding grimly. His fist clenched-fist sign was not satisfied with me.

"Oh, it's enough explanation for me. And, congrats for you and that girl. Lucky she got you, right?" I smirked and then get up from sitting. I rate signal to Sulli so voluntarily out with me.

"Damn." From afar is heard pounding on the table. Strong.

I think I laughed with Sulli before last. Sulli looked strangely towards me.

"Did you say anything to him?" Sulli asked in a tone of wonder.

"Ahem ... I can't say," I reply with a grin. After all, if I say also, there is no use Sulli away from the table both of us.

"Defeat, with me want secretive," Sulli pouts.

"Hesy, sulking about this woman. As a reward, I buy you a movie. Okay?"

"Ha ... kind of thing." Sulli has satisfied smile while I shook my head slowly. Hurm, all sorts.


I open the door slowly and I re-close it. Had I looked at the clock on the wall. It's 6:00 pm. Erk. Too long I was out with Sulli. Huh, I hope Ambro will not be angry.

I continued to swing steps leading to the kitchen to drink water to quench thirst.

"Go Where were you? Just now want to go back?"

Guttural sound in the back. I open the door of the ice snapped, then close it again. Erk. My husband? Why else very sound he?

"Err ... Krys out with Sulli earlier," I said slowly. Slowly I turned.

"Oh. Not with Kai?" Sound cynical him then.

I was speechless. How can he know this? Valid he saw in that restaurant. Urghh. To answer what is this?

"Err ..." Before I could answer, Ambro intercept again.

"You're don't ask my permission, then it's out with the guys. Since when Krys this clever trick me? Come out with Sulli, but why I don't see anything yeobo out with Sulli Krys?" he asked as he hugged his body. Sharp eyes looked at my face. It seems to me that the offender must await hanging.

"Krys not deceit, yeobo. He is correct, Krys out with Sulli. Kai, the chance came across. Never had promised to meet with him." I deserve to defend themselves.

"But you two need to sit together like that?" Ambro full of cynicism.

I'm scratching my head was't itchy. Whoa .... Want to act like this where? What excuse should I give him?

"I didn't expect this kind of behavior yeobo. Either I'll go outstation to what to, yeobo go with them without my permission." Simultaneously, went by Ambro.

I gasped made. I want to shout to call him, but somehow this tongue-tied. Oh, damn it. If not because Kai, Ambro definitely will not be angry with me.