CHAPTER 17

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Sound mobile phone disturb my sleep. I had snorted softly.Oh, when I need a break it rang.

Fortunately today is Sunday. If not, whether any work-whether time I snored. Which snapped me back tonight. Only last until into the apartment, I kept landing on the sofa. If you want dipping beds, may have to drag the feet.

I just let my cellphone rang. Last is exactly sure no calls again, I go back to sleep. Yeah, I must recharge my energy back, because tomorrow it wants to work. Later what Ambro was said when I saw the kind of puffy.

Oh, timeless I think about him!

My cell phone rang again, but my heart is not open yet to lift. Last few minutes later, my cell phone stopped ringing. Ah, maybe the caller has given up, then I think back to sleep.

This time, I could hear Sulli phone ringing in her room. I let it go.

"Soojung-a!"

Hesy! Surely so disturb this Sulli. I just want to sleep.

"Yahh, Soojung-a! Do you hear me calling you to do this?"

When I open my eyes, I saw Sulli was standing in front of me. I looked up and .... I screamed out loud. "Ahhhhh!"

"Hey! What's your problem, huh?" Sulli matter, real surprised to hear me scream.

"You! Next time if you want to use the cold powder  it not time now. Next time you suddenly have to accept the slap in the face from me. Went into the ICU ward!" I hand massaging the chest.

Who was not surprised when just waking from sleep, there are vampires in sight? Fuhh, fortunately did not last more hands!

Sulli grinned. "Okay, okay ... I promise I did not do it again."

Hand start grasping at the waist. "Earlier, your mom call me."

I began eyebrows furrowed. I've lost sleepiness. "Eh, my mom was your mother to? Why did she call you?"

"Isy, ish, ish ... I really pity with your mother. You know, tired your mom call you, but you did not pick up the phone. You do not love your mother to?" Sulli blinked at me.

Erk! I was speechless. I love my mother, babe. "Uh, no, no ... I'll apologize to her," I replied to her.

"Well, good, good. Now, I want to sleep, do not bother me, know." Sulli again circling her eyes.

"Yahh .. you're like vampires properly when you goggled eyes like that. You really want me to pry the eyeball so you all?

Sulli just shrugged. Then she went straight to her bedroom. I continue to take my cell phone, trying to dial the phone number of my house. ringing only once, I've missed call.

"Errr ... Hello, mom."

"Love you too. Just got ya, my daughter? Want to hear you're voice so hard, right? Fortunately I call Sulli. Sulli was very nice answers the call, you are difficult to answer!"

Okay, there's no sarcastic tone. But I know, all this stems from me too. "I'm sorry. Just got back last night, for it is difficult to pick up the phone."

"Huh, where did you go last night?" mom have different styles of detective questioned the offender.

"Err. I went to Busan," I replied slowly.

"Nice to have children. You go Busan did not tell me anything.

I start scratching my head. Yeah, I know one reason I did not tell. When I had wanted to tell because I was busy packing things. Hello, you're as busy as any Krys, never never forget the many services on you. My conscience interrupted.

"Okay, okay .. I apologize. Other times, when Krys want to go to Sangsu, to Gangnam, Hongdae to, Krys will tell mom."

I heard the mother had a chuckle at the end of the line. "No need to sort it all. If you go near it do not need to be told."

"Hmm ... Mom actually call this what's up?" I asked mom.

"Jackson wants back later. You know that Jackson has been completed. I plans to create a party in honor of welcoming him," advised the mother to me.

Jackson? My brother want back already? Yahooo !!! I think, four years have passed so quickly. Unconscious conscious, little brother I've ever graduate.

"Okay, so if you want to make the party? May Krys help what should be," I replied while staring at the ceiling.

"According to omma plans, probably in the next week. Besides, a lot of things that want to buy later. Any case, omma will inform you."

"Hmmm, okay mom. Krys take a day off before the party. That is, if my boss give me leave it. The last verses humbled because I know Mr Taeyeon was stingy, do not want to give me leave.

Hmm, okay if it's like that. Mom wish your boss were open minded wants to give you the holiday.

I laughed when heard. Then, after exchanging greetings, I ended up off-line.


Six days later, my heart feels spacious because Mr Taeyeon already authorize me to leave for three days. Three days was okay. That's important I can to meet with the brother I loved.

These days I work half days. I know, during the absence me later, I have to replace it again. When I'm back here again, of course I have a lot of reports to examine.

I drive the car in a state of calm. I can not wait to return to the village. I feel like the little time anyway. I often felt impatient to return to the village to meet his late grandparents. Past memories make me smile more blooms.

Highway is not crowded because now is not the time for workers to return to work. If not, it will get busy street. If so how, maybe I'll get tonight.

Almost 6:00 pm, I got the car in the yard of my house. I quickly out of the car and carried a bag containing my clothes. I had had time to stop by the apartment to bring some clothes. If not, what I want to wear in the village later? If clothes when I was little was!

"Anyeonghasaeyo." I salute when looked into the living room.

"Oh ne Soojung-a." heard the mother's voice replied.

At the same time, I smelled very appetizing. Ah, mom was cooking for dinner. had she imagined my favorite food, grilled meats and jajangmyeon.

"Mom how are you? Healthy?" I asked my mother, hugging the body.

"I'm fine." my mother replied softly.

"Where Jackson?" I asked again because I did not see a single glimpse of my brother's.

"Follow your dad go into the garden."

"Oh ..." I've head nodding.

Diligent about my brother now. First, very difficult to want to take him to the garden. Now, there was no wind, no storm would also participate.

"I want to go into the garden, too."

"Hah, it's very nice. But do not go too late in the evening," the mom message.

I just get along. I just want to walk away, I noticed that my bag has not been lifted. Hurm ... suddenly feeling too lazy to lift. Then I turned around, looked at the mother's face. "Mom ... please?"

"Okay, okay."

"Yeay!" I love to laugh and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then headed towards my car.


When I got to the garden, I saw Jackson with his father was eating pears. Oh, really ought to follow. Apparently wants to eat a pear! I slowly headed back to Jackson, then I wonder at his head.

"Ouch!"

I laughed last. I already missed want to heal at his head.

"Noona!" he complained unhappy.

"Oh, should be eager to participate. Apparently wants to eat a pear." I insinuated that my loved brother.

"Hurm, had not been eating a pear. Nostalgic. Abroad where there is a huge pear like this," he said as he ate a piece of pear.

I laughed again. Miss very much wants to joke with him. Yeah, he's the one my brother.

"Soojung-a, either you do not bully your brother's." Dad rebuked Jackson and I see his tongue to me.

"Dad, look at it. He tongue out at me," I complained dissatisfaction.

When my dad turned to look at Jackson, Jackson pretends to make an innocent face. Hurm .. Damn it! Make-up face he's also innocent.

"Enough, enough. Let's go home. It was like twilight," said the father, carrying a basket full of pears.

"Jackson-a, go help dad. You do not pity to dad?"

Jackson just embrace it, thus equally helpful father. But I was able to ogle him. I grinned. Satisfied because Jackson managed to bullying.


The party was attended only by close family members has already started. Also fun when meeting with other relatives. long time no see, right. We talked in the house. Many also that we develop. Suddenly I saw Sulli into my house. Erm, whence comes this Sulli? Not that I do not encourage it, but she herself who said she was busy with work. Somehow can go lost here, I did not know.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your mom was invite me, she said there was another party, But I do not know." Sulli answered simply. Sulli actually already knew she meant the other party.

"Huh?" I was stunned.

"Hurm, you did not look radiant face." Sulli said, looking at my face.

"Huh? What are you talking about this? I look fine."

"Enough, enough. You quickly sit on this chair. I makeup your face," said Sulli and I refused to sit on a chair.

I'm still confused, but I let it go Sulli making up my face.

"Done". she looks like satisfied with his work.

"What are you doing here? You said you're busy?" I asked again. Because she had not really answered my question.

Sulli smiled. "Later you will know. Okay, now you calm down."

The sound of the door opening impress me. I immediately see who comes to my house. As far as I know, all the relatives I've been here. I went up to greet the new family.

"Hmmm, gorgeous future wife mama's boy."

Future wife? What is all this? I quickly saw the face of my mother and father. Suddenly my dad call me and make an announcement in front of all my family members.

"My goal is not to make the party's return to Jackson but my daughter is to be married soon. I will introduce this is family of Krystal future husband. Sorry to say that her son was not coming to this party because of work."

Suddenly an old woman came up to me and say...

"The ring is a sign that Krystal was engaged by Ambro. I'm sorry Ambro was not coming because of work."She reached my hand and slip ring to the ring finger at me.

What? Ambro? I heard wrong, right? Or .. other Ambro? Ah, no way! Ambro where else do I know? That time, I feel empty. Empty.

Ambro now so my fiancee and three months from now will be my husband. Oh my God. I feel like want to jump off a 63 storey building.