CHAPTER 22

My Husband Is A Bully Love

From earlier, timeless I sweat in the bridal chamber. Who was jarring because in a few hours I'll be considered? My God, I did not immediately suspect that I will finish my bachelor status now.

Yeah, first I was a little girl who did not know anything, suddenly is going to be someone's wife. Indeed, time is fleeting. But we are not aware of it.

"Hey, you Soojung. Engrossed sweating alone. I was tired want to back touch-up," Sulli muttering while wipe my sweat with a tissue.

I made up my eyes toward her. Hesy, this Sulli. Not to marry her, let her talk like that. Trying to think what I experienced. Confirm nervous stomach!

"I was afraid ..." and then a heavy sigh escaped from my lips.

"You want to be afraid of what? I'm there." Sulli trying to amuse me restless and uneasy.

I ogle death at her, but I realized Sulli just want to close the anxiety in my heart. Finally, I got my face gently.

"I'm afraid I can not be a good wife. If I refuse to follow my husband, entered its hell." complaint after complaint and then broken free from my lips. Fortunately the groom had not arrived yet, I think I was nervous.

"Hey, could you refuse to talk Mr. Ambro, the man you love the most?" Sulli interview with raised eyebrows. Her hands began to sweep eyeshadow cheek to cheek bones I, add more color pink there.

"Who can say?" I responded with a round eye. Hesy, this Sulli. I already white face reddening, again want to add 'flavor' of this.

"So, try to relax. I'm sure you can be the best wife to Mr. Ambro. Trust me. He's a good guy. Just a stupid woman who overlooked all of that," said Sulli inspire me.

I just smiled. Luckily there Sulli on the side. If not, I'm sitting in this room will feel tired of waiting.

In complacent mood to entertain, I'm not aware of time passing so quickly. Suddenly my father came into the room with a broad smile.

"The groom has arrived. Let's princess."

I instantly chest tightness, as if there were no oxygen there. However, I quickly drew a deep breath, then slowly I let go. Krystal, I'm sure you can do! I said to myself.

"Let's go princess. Don't worry, dad there?"

Accompanied by my father, immediately I felt calm. The moment I stepped into the hall, I know I will be considered shortly. I highlight the eyes of the body Ambro who was immaculately dressed in a white tuxedo, either match the wedding dress that I am wearing.

Image result for wedding dresses groom

82326c9d0ecdaf9d590a21f524b85b89.jpg

I quickly turned to the father. Dad quietly gave me a smile. Pray Krys happy with Ambro, dad. I'd done it now.

 

"I do," I finally sealed the bond with him in this blessed night.

Later, wearing the ring ceremony performed. And submit carrier ring diamond ring to Ambro. Ambro immediately welcome and had to wear the ring finger at me.

I also do the same. After that, a warm kiss on the forehead stopped me. I felt hot face today. From following my eyes, I could see my mom and Sulli smiled.

Ambro lips just want to get loose from my forehead, a voice interrupted. "Hey, wait a minute. Want to snap a picture."

Urghhh! Surely bother. I face hotter it gets. Mom and Sulli eager mouth shut when saw my red face. I don't know since when they have a gang, I'm not sure.

After being united, Ambro and I headed to the dining room for a sit-down meal with all the guests present there. Then, guests are invited to eat. Hall decorated with silver and white color that look beautiful and exclusive.

Completed the wedding ceremony, Ambro and I greet with all the guests present there. After that we take a picture together with both sides of the family.

At home, I quickly entered the room which was decorated beautifully. No one there. Uik? Where is my husband? My eyes chaotically around me.

Gulp! I quickly caught the eye only a physique that just came out of the bathroom. Oh God. my husband! Very y when wearing towel at waist. I've become a red face, and I kept looking away. Shame!

"Yeobo, please give me clothes," he pleaded spoiled.

Yeobo? Hurm ... presumably, before I married her, he was already practically in advance. Any absence, his voice sounded clumsy not directly call any word yeobo.

Without question, I took the clothes and often in his suitcase. With a face as thick as five inches, I continue to lend clothes to Ambro. But, what makes me shocked, not clothes that he took, but I'm also her arm pull.

"Hmm ... jagiya, why just this sort of panicked?" he whispered into my ear. Full of romantic. Full sensual.

I quickly closed my eyes tightly. Still do not have the courage to look at his face. "I ... I want to get out."

"Hesy, want to go out for what? What's up, rather than anything out there, sitting in this room again nice. Can create all sorts."

At the end of a sentence, I felt my cheek gently kissed. Queasy I heard that sentence Ambro. My heart began to beat faster. I start trembling knees suddenly.

"Yo .. you, I want to take a bath. Hot." I began to give a reason.

"What are you, you? You do not know want to call me, yeobo?" waist and hugged me tightly.

Arghh ... heart, do not you jump. Next time your husband also noticed that you're middle devastated.

"Err ... y-yes, y-yes. I call you yeobo. Hurry, let me go. I wanted to bathe." I quickly unravel his arms.

"Let's shower together," he said with a straight face.

I kept brow furrowed. "Yeobo had a bath today, right?"

Ambro began to smile. I had a strange taste. That is why a wide smile?

"What did you say?"

I began furiously bit my lip. Hey, want to have to repeat it. Want to say deaf of course not. But because did not want to race Ambro discouraged, I opt only. "Yeobo already had a bath, right."

"Ermm ... and over again. But Yeobo word that's all."

La .. ought to tell it. Thought there had ear problems. Heh, it's happy I call him yeobo. Fast, I pinched his stomach. "There's no need to invent."

"Jagiya ..."

"Yeobo, yeobo, yeobo, yeobo, yeobo. There, satisfied?" Five times I say the word. Please do not say not enough.

"Okay. I'm quite satisfied. But I want a shower again, can I?" he asked, smiling mischievously.

"Eh, why?" I frown.

"Well, that was not the same. There is no you wants to accompany me. Let's ..." he whined, pulling spoiled my hands.

I start to panic. "Eiii .. yeobo, don't want is ridiculous!"

"If it was not with you, after that, I want spoiled with whom?" he replied mischievously.

I quickly brushed off his hands. "Spoiled by anyone. With Mommy to?"

"I have my wife, good I spoiled with my wife. Let's ...."

I began to have nervous. Hesy, this Ambro not understand to which I was not prepared for all this?

"Yeobo, please. Tomorrow we showered together." Please accept, my husband. Give me time to adapt to this kind of atmosphere.

"Yes, jagiya. But hurry, we had dinner together."

Immediately after dinner we went to the living room to watch television. I kept the body tightly embraced by Ambro. He kept my chin tilted, then a warm kiss on the forehead stopped me. I was really happy when treated as such.

"Jagiya, thank you very much ..." when I was busy looking at the television, I heard him say so.

"Why?" I raised eyebrows, then I looked at his face.

"Because you willingly accepy my love. Really, I am very, very grateful. What else do I want in addition to the wife as beautiful and as good as you?" he whispered romantic while hugged my waist.

I just smiled before laughing. "So sweet, first a little sweet, now more sweet!"

"Of course, always be sweet. Later my wife ran away, I was miserable. Good make precaution," he said right before I kissed cheeks.

"Hesy, why would I want to run away from yeobo?" I love to yeobo, indefinitely would not be erased, "I replied, patting his chest.

From following my eyes, I saw Ambro smiled sweetly. Hmm ... Hansome right when my husband smile like that.

"Promise me?" arms dismantled and small finger raised towards me.

"Promise," I smiled and hooked me with his little finger. So cute!

Hmm ... Then, you want to do this? Want to encourage him to sleep or do something else ...? Err ... other thing is what do you mean, Krystal? Do not mean the other thing whatever. Very difficult, encourage alone play Scrabble. Hesy, crazy! Never made bridal, play Scrabble evenings like this.

"Let's sleep, jagiya."

Heck, he'd encourage!

"Err ... want to enjoy the wind outsider." The rate of mouth only reason I gave.

"Jagiya, if you're not ready yet, just tell me. I understand. Besides, I do not want to force you. If made without sincerity, there is no meaning for us. So, do you?" Ambro sincerity in speaking. I quickly reached for his hands and kissed lovingly.

For a moment, I was speechless. Ouch, where else would find the husband of a patient as he is? I'm really lucky if it can be married to this man. Yes, I was aware, all the time again I've loved him. But I do not want to admit that ego. But, Thank God because he has opened my heart to receive it.

"Yeobo ..." Call me slow.

"Yes, dear?" he asked as he gazed deep into my eyes.

"I love you," I said a word.

"Wh .. What? Can you say it again?" Ambro said, with flashing eyes not looking at my face.

I quickly hand holding his cheek. "I said, I love you. I love you more than anything. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Jagiya ..." Obviously he was touched by my words. He quickly pulled me into his arms. "I love you too, jagiya. For a long time I want to hear this word out of your mouth, but I was still hesitating, whether you love me or not."

Hugs finally unraveled down before Ambro led me to the bed. Exploring this beautiful night, just as he is. Yes, he's going to lead me up to heaven later.

My God, you bless this marriage. Protect us from any jealousy of men and devils. Indeed, just where I beg you.

 

YES FINALLY KRYBER WAS MARRIED..

KRYBER SWEET MOMENT

WANT MORE SWEET MOMENT FROM THIS COUPLE???

STAY TUNED..