CHAPTER 18

My Husband Is A Bully Love

I had been escorted to the right and to the left. However, my eyes still stubbornly refused to fall asleep. I could not sleep all night.

The cause? Well, you know what the reason, right.

I clutched the hands of mobile phone. Feel like calling Am and vent anger against me, but I hold it as good as possible. I'm afraid if I disturb his sleep.

My mind kept drifting to the events of last night.


Mom ... what is this mom? Now I've become fiancee Ambro? Why can be like this? You know mom, I'm not ready yet want to get married, "asked me insistently. Chest tightness that time I was. Like can't breathe.

"Don't worry Krys. Dating is in God's hands ..." Mom replied calmly.

That moment, I felt like a tap head to the wall. So faint, then lost my memory. Also good if I do not have to remember the events that I had never been through this forever.

"When he was sending a delegation to propose?" I kept squeezing the head while I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Well, more or less ... a week ago."

Huh? A week ago? Means .. after I went on trip in Busan?

Oh my God ... I really feel faint. I thought about this as soon as Am act. Perhaps he had long planned this thing, just wait just the right time. Right smart of him. Very smart. He also deserved to be chief director Liu Holdings.

"And why mom received?" I asked again.

"Because I know you have not committed yet, after all, mom was pleased with Ambro it."

Ah, everything mom consented. Kai was well pleased with my mom, not to mention it Ambro.

"Mom assured, Ambro can guide you. Besides, mom feel like I know him."

I raised eyebrows. My mom's face stitched 100%. "Do you know? How mom can know him?"

Hesy, she's. I know the kind words, which I say there can know. don't understand the language to you? Ouch, I don't know. I'm not too sure. Maybe wrong person, "mom replied with a straight face.

I bit my lip. As well as anger actually did not get the answer. But, let it be. I too lazy to want to know.


Ringing mobile phone I brought back to my real life. When I look at the screen, the word Am appears there. Well, there are pictures of him. The very beginning I've set Am image when he calls.

Although I was surprised by his call at this early hour, but I still answered.

"Hello." I replied with a weak tone. Eventually I began to feel sleepy.

"Hello, good morning. Why is this? You're not okay, dear?" he asked in a concerned tone.

Yekss! I want to throw up when I heard him call me baby. Eh, this time he did not call me baby there anyway I want tingling like!

"I'm fine. Just not quite enough sleep."

"Same as me."

Eyebrows were raised when I hear him say it. Why he did not get enough sleep? Couldnt where he does not have a soft bed?

"And why is that?"

"I worry about your acceptance." when they heard his voice very honest and transparent.

Automatically, I kept locked up. Somehow I feel tongue-tied to respond to his words. I also lost sleepiness.

"If you're worried, why do well?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Before that I'm sorry I could not attend the party. Dealings were with clients from abroad. In fact, I'm afraid that you will reject the proposal from me. That is why I am sending a delegation to propose quietly. I do all this only for you, Krys. I could not see you fall into the hands of others. I really love you, "he said heartily.

I slowly bit my lip.

"Am ... I'm very, very grateful to you for willing to love ordinary girl like me. But don't you think this should not me to be your girlfriend? I have nothing, Am. Among our wide sky and the earth. Like employees with the boss. "

"Love is not about rank, Krys, you are my girlfriend, I would not want to marry you? Besides, my family did not have any problems for the existing of law like you. They were very happy to find out that you be my choice."

I kept brow furrowed. "Why do they need happy? They was not know me."

"Baby ... I couldnt not introduce my girlfriend in my own family."

I was silent for a moment. Uh, right, too. What I am. Ambro mama time pull on the ring on my finger, mama Ambro very friendly with me.

"Well, never mind. Wants to make a go of it, you've become my fiancee," I said with a smile on my lips.

"You promised not to run when the wedding party arrived later, right?"

"Well ... I'm not as bad as that is, I've never done a crazy thing like that okay."

Crazy! I would not want to run any wedding ceremony. I'll name a popular overnight. Yeah, Ambro was a successful businessman. Of course, he will get in the newspapers. Imagine, if I run, be the main title will come out this way: Bride Running, Ambro Liu under pressure!

I laughed loud. Oh, I made my stomach sick. Hopefully it will not be. Ask very far removed from God.

"Krys, what's so funny?" Am is heard on the other line asked. Tone of unhappy.

I quickly shut up, stop laughing. Had Am know what I think right now, of course, he will also laugh at me.

"Err .. nothing. I'll see you the day after tomorrow? We bought the preparations for our wedding," I said, just to cover my embarrassment.

"Why not tomorrow?"

"Am, you're in Seoul right now. I was still in the village. You want to be able to pick me this far down?"

"Why not?" Tone really could not care less.

"No. There is no need. I do not like to bother people. The day after tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, it's up to you. I just follow. So, what time do you want to meet? I invite you, okay?"

"Hmm, maybe 10.00 am. But no need to pick up my body. I still have the car," I said gently. It seems my heart is wide open for the man.

"Hmm, okay. Do not forget ya, baby. Okay, I want to prepare my work first. If I have something else, I'll give you a call."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye ..." line is off.

Oh God, why do I feel this time flowery? Is this what's called love? Hmm ... now then I can understand and feel for themselves how the feelings of being in love.

"Ehem." That's ehem surprise me that someone idly mused. "Much dreamy? Recalled fiancee much in the eyes but close at heart to?"

"Hey, where it's there. Jackson." I smiled and gently slapped my brother's arm. Can't sign his statement was correct.

"I never thought," Jackson said as he sat next to me.

"What you did not expect?" I lift the eyebrows, wondering.

"Noona want to marry."

"Okay ... so?" I furrowed brow. Don't understand the motives of my brother's.

"Stay with me alone."

I was silent for a moment. Old, played it I see Jackson's face to face blur. "Ermmm .. You want to say that you are sad Noona want to get married? Later Noona can't treat Jackson kinds sooner?"

Jackson did not look at me, but look elsewhere. Kinds of styles are demure. Spontaneous I laugh loud.

"I never thought my brother heart was actually have a park," I said, patting the shoulder stronger Jackson.

"Hish, the lazy want to say with this Noona." Jackson made a petulant face.

Even his son, but spoiled beat me. So I am very love to Jackson.

"Ucucucu .. It's okay, Jackson-a. You will always be my brother. Don't worry, Noona will not change and will treat Jackson as usual. Okay?" I hugged his neck warm.

Jackson nodded, smiling.

"If you don't want to feel lonely so, what did you find girlfriend now? You're not a lonely life like this." I share the proposals.

"Who wants me now."

"Hurm ... want to vomit I heard. I do not know maybe many women out there. Right?" I try to trap. Sometimes my brother is not predictable. May not face this handsome nobody likes.

"Not good to accuse people. Never mind, I was lazy want to entertain Noona. Go out was better." Jackson continued to rise.

I lift the eyebrows while grin. I know how to correct that one brother was evasive. But, never mind. As a Noona, I know I need to pray for him. I hope my brother found a good match.


Early in the morning I was leaving for Seoul. Come at 10:00 am there with Ambro date. I was impatient.

I start matching blue floral blouse with skirt and white. When I was looking at myself in the mirror, I felt this kind of model yourself anyway.

Hmm, yeah. I never-ever style more like this. If not, I usually wear a T-shirt with jeans.

"Mr. Ambro already waiting below," Sulli note as soon as I saw glimpses through the living room.

"Huh? He's here? HESY, he's ... I've been told I do not have to pick. He is also stubborn," I grumbled, frowning. I obviously face showed no ripple satisfied.

When I looked up my face, I saw Sulli have gaped at me.

"You look at me with what kind of style you want to have this?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"Weird." The only comment Sulli.

"What are the odds?" I asked again. I see myself fast. Nothing strange yet. All okay.

"Your clothes ..." Sulli like not being able to speak out.

My dress? Oh, it seems that disturb the mind Sulli. Simultaneously, I was a little laugh.

"Yahh, it is normal ordinary girl like me was style. Never mind, I was lazy want to entertain you. Meet with my Mr Fiancee so good.

"You mean .."

Sulli had no time to ask questions to me, I hurried out of the apartment. In fact, I'm lazy to answer questions Sulli. If not, for sure until next year already timeless she asking me questions.

From a distance, I saw Am was leaning on his car. I quickly approached him.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Err .. hi," said Am, seemed like numbing.

I saw his reaction was weird. "Why are you surprised just like this?

Am began to smile. "Nothing. My fiancee looks very pretty today."

Instantly I felt the blood rush to my face.

"Hey, let's go now. Later go slow, too slow we going back home," Excuse me, as fast as I headed to the car door.

I have not had time to open it, Am first opened the door for me. I feel suddenly awkward. I never entertain such a fine man. However, I have to get used to this situation.

In the car, I'm having fun entertain on the radio deejay coquettish. I smiled occasionally hear the song played.

"Oh yes, when did you come back?" Ambro break atmosphere.

"Ermm morning."

"What ?!" Am brakes, make my body a little forward.

Fuhh, fortunately there was no car behind. If not in vain behind the car got hit. Hesy, Ambro,s. Not give a direct warning.

"Yeah. I came back this morning. What's the big deal?" I don't understand why Am get over it all kinds.

"Krys, you know that danger? I'd like to invite you, you don't want." Am manifest dissatisfaction.

I began to frown. "Am, I'm back home in the morning. Barring the unlikely event of the night. You know that. I do not is dawn. The sun was already up. Want to be afraid of what?"

Am shook his head. "No, Krys. I don't care. This last year or if you want to go back to the village, you have to tell me. I can be your driver.

"But ..." I wanted to protest. Am happened like there was no other work than I want to send and pick up.

"No, but, but." Am fast cutting and back driving his car.

I bit my lip. HAIH, unmarried already directed this kind. last marriage somehow seems.

Red velvet box was inside my fist. Ring located neatly in a red velvet box was specially designed by Am. Exclusive only to the two of us alone. When asked to Am about the price of the ring, he's just said. Cheap? Cheap called to if the price reaches millions of dollars?

I don't know want to comment anything. Yeah, the rich, want to create any kind. Might me sustenance. Thank God.

"I was hungry baby. Let's eat .." he complained as he rubbed his stomach gently.

Spontaneous my eye looked to have a six pack stomach it. While, I swallow saliva. But, before I woke up. What do you think of it, Krys?

"Hmm, a little patience, soon already. Very soon we will be married, too." Suddenly I hear him say it.

I lift my head and look at his face with a frown. What he meant? I seriously don't understand.

"I know you want me." he said with a mischievous smile. Then, he continues to leave me with a chuckle.

I made almost gaping mouth. What? Eii...my Mr fiancee so naughty! I'm sure he thinks me as a ert!