CHAPTER 21

My Husband Is A Bully Love

During this week, I'm really busy with my wedding preparations. I did not have time to live wants to see how the situation Am. Fortunately I had stopped working. If not, indeed doubled I feel tired. Does not work, but I had a feeling like this, especially when working.

Ambro and I each is discussed, the color theme of the wedding is silver and white. Mummy early've chosen a wedding dress for me. Fortunately fit my body. if not fit, I'm too shy!

Suddenly, my cellphone rang. I was nimble hands that make the work stopped. Then, I kept staring at my cell phone screen. Mr. Fiance. Smile on the lips start cracking and do not wait long, I kept pressing the green button.

"Hello." I spoke with a cheerful tone.

"Hello, dear. Hi, my future wife is busy right now, do not have time to properly wants to see you. When I can see you, dear? Miss ..." he whined, like a little boy.

Hurm, the beauty of this feeling. I kept smiling lips width to ear.

"See you then marry, Mr.Fiance. Besides, my parents had been banned earlier, do not meet future husband first." there is a secret tone in my voice.

"Hmm? Why, dear?" he asked in a strange tone.

"Want to add a sense of missed it when it is not seen. I'll taste more delicious," I reply rate. Hurm, was already talking like this can make my heart beat faster.

"Hmm ... you're good at, right now. Okay, okay. After you belonged to me, I bully you out," he said with a mischievous tone.

Ouch! It feels faint when I heard him talk like that. I continue to look so hot today.

"Ehh, okay. I do a lot of work yet to do. You must be busy in the office, right?" I quickly changed the subject. I did not want to Am notice that I was ashamed of the maximum current.

"It's okay, baby. And besides, I really miss even want to hear your voice. Hmm, well cured, although not met you face to face." Ambro just laughed, but sounded so tempting in my ears.

Hurm .. apparently this is the feeling of being in love. I always regret when it rejected his love first.

"Soojung!"

I heard a voice sounded in my ears know. I quickly turned heads. Sulli presence makes me excited. I quickly got up to leave I work there.

"Hey, come here don't talk," I said, hugging her.

"Eyhhh, where she remembered us there," Sulli pouts before she laughed.

I laugh with her. "Nice if you'd come."

Sulli continued eyebrows furrowed as soon as heard the words. "Why would?"

"All the changes in the room all I need touch of you," I said with a smile.

"Yes. Next time I want to pay," said Sulli understated.

I raised eyebrows. Sulli was not asked for her name if not wages. "What is it?"

"I want ..." her eyes began to look around the house. When saw only my brother was sitting in front of the TV, keep a smile on the lips etched Sulli. "I want you to introduce your brother  to me."

I was pleasantly surprised. "Hesy, you are gone mad? He was the younger brother again, want to introduce you to this old? HESY, the world can be reversed!"

Sulli continued to spout when I heard her curse. Who does not hurt that cursed old?

"Eh, elders, I, I am the same age you are. It mean you said you were too old!"

I grinned. "You want to ask this .. it's not nonsense. Try to ask logically, there is a curse I on you direct how this happened."

"Eyhhh, can not even joke," Sulli ogle.

"Joking there is any place as well, Ms. Sulli."

She ogle me twice but this time she beat ogle sharp sword. Hahaha. I had to laugh to myself.

"Hurry up, you want to ask what is this? The demand is limited. If you want to tell me to do more shopping. Later my husband do not eat at home," I joked as grinned.

"Hmm ... I ask you to be happy with Mr Ambro, Soojung-a. Couldnt I want to ask all sorts of you. I think you're kind of siblings," Sulli said, sounding sincere in my ears.

I was speechless. Not at all think that these verses that will come out of my lips good friend that has existed since high school again. I seriously overwhelmed, babe!

"Eyhhh, let's tidy your room. I don't know if it would be ready to talk only if preoccupied." Sulli trying to create a cheerful mood. Maybe she did not want me sad.

I just nodded, agreed. Thank God, because this kind of giving out good friends. Hope remained to the end of life.

 

The night before the wedding, my home state very noisy with the presence of distant relatives that I lived in New Zealand. According to the story, she followed her parents there as bound by the duties. I hear so excited.

"There, there, go to bed." mother heard already started issuing orders to my cousin.

"Well, my daughter become a wife." the mother's voice sounded muffled.

"Why do you talk like that? Style kind will not see me here." I grinned in wanting to tease.

"Yeah, but you're going to turn responsibility. Indeed feel the difference," said the mother in a tone of exasperation.

"Hmm ... remained the same mother. I can visit you in here," I replied casually.

"Eyhhh, said it was easy, right?" the only mother I pinched waist.

Spontaneous I avoid while laugh.

"I hope you change your attitude a little from it."

"Oh, it means you want to say I have not done?" I've felt like a petulant.

"Not like that. You saw there was a little matured, but I think ... need to mature more," the mother replied simply.

My mouth fell open. Hurm, paragraph type what is it? With more mature? Buffoonery correct verse. Want to laugh, not to care about. Then I smiled.
"Mom .."

"Well, what is it?"

"What mom can keep the tip of the household the parents? Be much tip, right? I'm trying to ferret out the secret.

"Hmmm ... because you want to be a wife, mom's not wrong to share with you. Can quickly get grandchildren," she said casually.

I coughed withstand shrink. There was also a mom think! my mom grin only when saw me kind of upset.

"First of all, have to follow the tastes of ripe husband. People said, his wife hand on the cuisine itself can strengthen the relationship of husband and wife. So, stand-by beginning cook what your husband like," said the mother seriously.

I nodded my head many times. This is already blended in me. Let me look important and visible as a weapon to the wife of itself. After all, I've practically beginning with Sulli. Who knows if suddenly things I want to marry young, may be stand-by early, right?

"Then, if you may wear clothing that threaten the husband. Let him taste can not look at another woman ..."

Gaping mouth when I heard it, but I quickly raised my hand to stop saying the mother asked.

"Why?" the mother in a tone of dissatisfaction when suddenly her words were cut.

"Err ... meaning you always wear y at home? Why I've never seen this before?" I asked with a straight.

However, aware of the mother's eyes bulged hear my question, I know this is not a question that is actually good for.

"There is also thought of it! If I wear this kind of time now, advantaged father fainted."

I also had to laugh involuntarily strong.

"Shhh. Bride is not good to laugh out loud." Mother's voice now serious warning mingle.

I continue to die laughing.

"Err ... why, mom?" I asked as looked left and right. Mom feared I mean 'something else'.

Hesy, you this. Others were sleeping, should have a little salute. Anyway, I was sleepy. You want to marry tomorrow, are liable to keep face. Will not glow if sleep late like this. "babbling long tongues.

La ... remember what it was, it was fear. Apparently wants to tell the guard's face only. Hurm! "Okay."

"Ermm ... Krys, before that I want the message early. Ambro will be your husband, you should respect and high flattered him. If there was a sense of want to get angry, for example ... remember the words of this mother. Heaven lies under the feet of your husband. Do not include very outrage it. Lest Satan gained control of anger you. " sincerity and above all byte words from the mouth of the mother.

I nodded with a bitter smile. Yes mom, I will remember forever the mom of order. Krys promise!

I kept kissing her left cheek, extending feel sorry if I ever hurt a mother's heart. However, when I see a mom shook never make one against her, touched hearts stop in space. How noble heart of a mother when dealing with their children. Never claimed that her children had made a mistake, but many times it makes one mistake.

As soon as mom shut the door, then I lay down on the bed, ready decorated with white color. My mind still ringing again be governed by the new wording of the mother. And I promise you, I order it will embed in your heart forever.

Mobile sounds deadly delusion that I fly away. When I look at the screen, there was a message for me. I continue to smile widened when he saw Mr Fiance who sent a message to me.

Can't wait for tomorrow, dear. Hope I can guide you until the end of my life.

Me too, baby, I whispered softly to myself.

I absolutely can't wait to face tomorrow. Days where I will change status. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. That night, I slept with a thousand and one kind of feeling, saddled with a beautiful dream with my beloved Ambro.

 

STAY TUNED...

SORRY TO ALL MY READERS..

KRYBER WILL BE MARRIED AT THE NEXT CHAP..

I WILL UPDATED TOMORROW.. 

I PROMISE..